An Unusual Ghost Occurance

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
471 posts

I have a friend of mine who sees ghosts often. I think she may also be an empath. She was telling me recently that she saw a ghost of a woman at the top of the stairs in her home. The ghost was wearing clothes that were probably late 1800s period clothing. As she looked up at the ghost at the top of the stairs, they made eye contact with each other. And as the ghost saw my friend, the ghost lady shrieked and ran away through a wall as if she was the one seeing a ghost. It almost sounded like a twilight zone episode where the ghost was alive in her time period seeing the image of my friend from the future. 

I have also heard other stories like this before and know this isn't necessarily a unique occurrence. But it blows my mind trying to understand how this could happen. How can someone dead present as if they are alive in their ancient time period and react to seeing someone from this time period? It almost seems like some sort of time travel portal.

updated by @hop-daddy: 07/04/17 11:08:55AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

In my experience, it is usually that the spirit wasn't expecting to encounter anyone as he or she was visiting the home, etc.

It could also be that the spirit is "living/existing" within a time loop where he or she remains in the same frame of mind, etc. as when he or she lived previously.

Once  a person becomes deceased it doesn't necessarily mean that the deceased will appear in updated clothing, many choose to remain in the same clothing from when they were alive in the flesh, body, etc.

Hop Daddy:

I have a friend of mine who sees ghosts often. I think she may also be an empath. She was telling me recently that she saw a ghost of a woman at the top of the stairs in her home. The ghost was wearing clothes that were probably late 1800s period clothing. As she looked up at the ghost at the top of the stairs, they made eye contact with each other. And as the ghost saw my friend, the ghost lady shrieked and ran away through a wall as if she was the one seeing a ghost. It almost sounded like a twilight zone episode where the ghost was alive in her time period seeing the image of my friend from the future. 

I have also heard other stories like this before and know this isn't necessarily a unique occurrence. But it blows my mind trying to understand how this could happen. How can someone dead present as if they are alive in their ancient time period and react to seeing someone from this time period? It almost seems like some sort of time travel portal.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
471 posts

@nocturnes-angel,

Thanks for the feedback. I thought it was unusual that the spirit spooked when she saw a living person. I would think that spirits see the living go about their day all the time.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel,

Thanks for the feedback. I thought it was unusual that the spirit spooked when she saw a living person. I would think that spirits see the living go about their day all the time.

You're welcome.  In my experience it varies depending on the spirit, the situation, etc.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book