Seeing Numbers

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I keep seeing certain numbers jump out at me from time to time. As an example of the latest, I was walking down the street and the number 4 caught my attention from some graffiti on a wall. And then the same day I saw what looked like the number 4 etched into some floor tiles at my office that I had not noticed before. I also sometimes will see repeating numbers on a clock at home where I randomly look up to check the time and it reads 11:11 two nights in a row. Is this random luck or is there more to this? 

updated by @hop-daddy: 07/03/17 04:14:20PM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts
I SO relate! 111 11:11 and 11. My clock doesnt show the right time as it it is half hour fast in my bedroom and it hapoens in there. I hear several things about it. One is your twin flame will be appearing. The other is angels saying it's important to think positive thoughts and the last is listen to intuition. My ego wants one answer but at ghe sane time it is kind of mystical...
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I have this daily. I'd like to know what is drawing us to look at the clock when number patterns are there...our soul, angels/guides, God/universal energy...? And what is the true message/meaning (there are a lot of theories on what numbers mean...)?

I personally think of it as similar to deja-vu. It means we're on the right track in our life according to our soul contract :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hermes.V:

Lotusfly:

I have this daily. I'd like to know what is drawing us to look at the clock when number patterns are there...our soul, angels/guides, God/universal energy...? And what is the true message/meaning (there are a lot of theories on what numbers mean...)?

I personally think of it as similar to deja-vu. It means we're on the right track in our life according to our soul contract :)

Hmm, this may sound weird, but it's you.

More accurately, it's the higher you. When you get out of your own way, you will start helping yourself. So when you take the 'ego' self out of the way, the guiding self starts to give pointers, your decision making self then makes choice, and your life unfolds accordingly.

God, The Source is the creator, in other words, makes everything possible. Yet its the combination of you, higher selves, 'ego' self, aware self, together that mold this particular life. So this is just one way of explaining. What's important is that whenever all these stake-holders (selves) align, lives are able to be lived to the full potential. What was meant to be shown, will be shown. Lincoln said 'A house divided against itself cannot stand', this applies also to lives. A life is a house, and the selves are its occupants. Synchronicity, in other words, means that your aware self can now start to see the signs that your guiding self is giving, because the ego self is getting out of the way. The ego self gets out of the way when it agrees, else it just acts like a monkey and trashes life, hehe. The fact is, the ego self is very capable of cooperating.

As for the meaning, it is anything you want it to be at that moment. At the moment when you are aligned, whatever you happen to want is the same as what is in the soul contract. This is beyond the realm of cause and effect. None causes the other, they are simply the same. So, I am simply sharing here, I am by no means a guru or enlightened, hehe. In fact, your own unique perspective of it may (and should) differ, yet I believe the essence is the same.

Thanks, Hermes. I'm happy to hear that I've stepped out of the way and let my guiding self (my soul) do its job :) I'm also happy for all others who also experience this "phenomenon" :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
You have some very wise words @hermes.v it appears that you have been aware of your empathness longer than just yesterday, lol ;)
@lotusfly, I have experienced synchronicity now for a little over a year. Pretty much since becoming aware of my empathness. At first I just thought of it as coincidence but I'm finding that there is really no such thing. Like Hermes has mentioned, sometimes it's more than just numbers. I find that if I roll with it, it has brought to me some wonderful opportunities. I have to just smile and give gratitude for the beauty of it when it happens. I feel blessed.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Cat Whisperer: You have some very wise words @hermes.v it appears that you have been aware of your empathness longer than just yesterday, lol ;) @lotusfly, I have experienced synchronicity now for a little over a year. Pretty much since becoming aware of my empathness. At first I just thought of it as coincidence but I'm finding that there is really no such thing. Like Hermes has mentioned, sometimes it's more than just numbers. I find that if I roll with it, it has brought to me some wonderful opportunities. I have to just smile and give gratitude for the beauty of it when it happens. I feel blessed.

Thanks, Cat Whisperer. I feel blessed too. :)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

If you haven't done so already I'd recommend  Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue & also looking in the Library Of Light as Bing has a lot of relevant information posted there.

Best wishes

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book