Has Anyone Dealt With Clairaudience?

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Over the past several years I have had buzzing or ringing in my ear every once in a while. It usually only lasts 10-15 seconds and is something that people around me cannot hear. I had shrugged it off as a body oddity in the past. But now that the frequency is picking up on this almost daily I am starting to wonder if there is more to it. I had one last night that was so intense that the sound in my right ear caused me to lose balance and I almost fell over. Oddly, this seems to happen most when I am alone and relaxed and is staring to happen when I meditate. I looked this symptom up online and found articles about Clairaudience suggesting that the ringing is that of spirits or angels trying to contact me. I was curious if anyone here has had this happen and can share some insight into what this is all about?

updated by @hop-daddy: 07/03/17 08:37:57AM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

Hi @hop-daddy,

We prefer to keep the main forum category for topics about Empaths.  I've moved this discussion to the Psychic category.

Thanks!

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

I would suggest to first make sure to get your ears checked with a doctor and make sure you don't have any medical conditions relating to ringing in the ears.

Ok, now for my experiences with Clairaudience. I do have ringing in my ears, most of the time it's barely noticable and other times it's really loud. They way Clairadience works in me comes in three different forms. The first form is where I will hear someone speaking with my physical ears, like as if they are talking directly to me. Sometimes it comes in the form of whisper(s) or I can actually hear them say something as if they are near me or in the next room. I hat white noise for this reason because when my husband has the fan on at night or any type of white noise, it's like there are a whole room full of people talking all at once. Sometimes they are very clear, and other times it sounds like a jumbled mess! Sometimes I will hear a tv or a huge banging sound. Like, the other night, it sounded like the tv in the living room was blasting with alot of knocking and banging sounds. I got out of bed to yell at my daughter, and when I went out there...nothing! When I went to check on all the kids, my two youngest were sound asleep and my oldest had headphones on doing homework. So I told them (the ghosts) to knock it off and they did,lol.

The second form often comes more like "hearing in my head". This takes on two forms. The first is hearing specific "trigger" words in my head, not thinking, like someone talking in my head but not my ears, if that makes sense. These trigger words leads to full on conversations that run in my head. This usually only happens, however, when I am doing readings and have to write everything down. Alot of the time it talks so fast that I can barely keep up and sometimes will loose it because it goes so fast and I can't type that fast. Then I have to tell them to slow it down,lol.

The third is through dreams. I ALWAYS know when a spirit comes into my dreams because of their eyes. Their eyes give it away almost ever single time because it is more solid. The spirits usually aren't good and usually only happens when I forget to put a protection around myself at night. But they do talk in my dreams. I had a dream one time and it was a higher level demon that came to me. He told me that God would never accept me because my abilities were an abomonation to him and then called me a Nephilim. I don't know what his purpose was, but obvious it wasn't good. Though some may not consider this clairaudience, it actually is because you can still hear them talking to you. But also wanted to add this example to show that this ability can come in different forms.

The term "Clairaudience" is merely a blanket term for "clear hearing" more related to recieving physic information. I have heard people saying that ringing in the ears is the beginning of your "psychic" hearing opening up and developing. What I would suggest is that each time it happens, if not medical, to write down the date, time and anything you are feeling or picking up. Notice any type of noises that you get, because you may have a pattern of a certain noise and not realize it, signially that someone is trying to communicate with you. You may also hear certain voices but my not be able understand what they are saying.  When I was about 10, I had a ghost lady that would come to me from time to time when I was upset. Her voice was always so loud in my head and I couldn't understand a word she ever said, but her voice somehow felt comforting to me. I always felt peace when I heard her voice. Since people with psychic abilities have different interests, beliefs, stregnths, ect, you can use the information you obtain as a guide, but that is all I would use it for. It's not really about the psychic ability itself, but how YOU receive it.  So, the information you read could be common amoung psychics, but your abilities will manifest in the way you recieve it, which is usually tied to how you connect. For example, people saying ringing in the ears are your "psychic ears" opening up. I have never found a basis for this, although I was very young when my abilities started to merge, however, I kind of programmed myself to physically hear, and to hear in my head. I don't do symbols so those who are trying to communicate with me often do not use symbols because  they know I will blow it off or ignore it. But if your into symbols, ect. you could program yourself with maybe with certain sounds and determine what you want it to represent. Like me, I didn't do this, but I noticed that there are many times when I will physical hears a childs voice whisper "mom". I soon realized that everytime I heard this something was coming, spiritually and it was bad! So this is how that spirit gives me a head's up. I also noticed that communication I hear in my head that consists of trigger words and then messages are something done by higher realm entities, such as Angels and usually reserved for reading. But if an earthbound or lower realm spirit communicates they usually do it more through the physical ear or if they do talk in my head, they don't use trigger words, they don't talk as fast and is more like a telepath communication as oppossed to Clairaudience. I don't really know why it works that way, but these little distinctions help me determine who or what is talking to me. It helps me descern which realm I am dealing with. But if you keep a log and start placing meanings on certain sounds you hear often,you'll notice yourself starting to connect more to your ability and will eventually develope it to where you want it to be. If you have had this abilitie or any ability for several lifetimes, then your developement will come more rapidly because your not learning, but more remembering it from the past and when your developement slows down, this is where you will know where the ending point starts of what you already know and the beginning to progress it further from that point. The more attention and energy you give it, because your soul desires it, the quicker you will develope your abilities. But with any ability, it's about learning how it works in you. So, say your connected to head phones, music or radio,tv or whatever, you may start to recieive messages in this form. The second this is also learning to control it. Saying this outloud usually helps solidify the energy you are putting out. So,for example, the radio starts bombarding you with messages, just say "no more, that's enough" and then ignore it, if possible. Kind of like what Elise teach's in the Empath Survival Program, turning up and down the volume. You can use this with Clairaudience as well, because sometime it to can be a real pain and loud!!

I know this is long but I hope this information helps you a little.

Blessed Be,

Angel

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Angel,

Thanks for your detailed response. I just realized that I am an empath a year ago. Although I now recognize that I was empathic for many years and didn't know it. For years I have heard ghosts banging around my house. I hear it and my dogs often react to the sounds as well. I also have heard voices when no one is there. And we've even had a few instances where things move or get thrown off a counter by an unseen entity. And a couple weeks ago I was alone with my dogs at home and they looked really freaked out. When I investigated I heard a woman humming in the kitchen. The humming stopped once I entered the kitchen and no one was there. On other occasions I have been by myself at home and have heard my Dad, wife, or son call for me from across the house even though they were not home (this is the most upsetting thing that happens when ghosts imitate voices of people I know). I also recently walked into a dark vacant room at my house and there were multiple voices whispering in conversation that I couldn't quite make out. And aside from hearing things I also often see shadows out of the corner of my eye or over my shoulder. My daughter is an empath as well and sees ghosts in detail in front of her so we have quite a lot of visitors checking in on us.

I've had two psychic things getting a lot stronger this past year. The first is that I am starting to have more visions that come true and a general "knowing feeling" on certain topics. These visions used to come in dreams but more recently are happening while I am awake. And then the latest is the ringing in my ears has really picked up. I'm pretty healthy so I doubt the ringing is medical related. And given all the other spiritual stuff that I have going on, it seems to fit the clairaudience description. I don't hear words when this happens, just a piercing sound in one ear (never both). It's not overly annoying. It's usually high pitched but can sometimes buzz. When it happens it almost feels like there is an atmospheric change in the room and sometimes the temperature gets cold.

I often hear voices and banging around walls and ceilings while I sleep and get woken up by things. About a year ago there was a white light coming out of my TV at 3AM that was turned off at the time. It looked almost as if someone was inside the TV pointing a flashlight light outward at me. And the white light would move on the screen. This happened a few times a week for a month and then suddenly stopped. I felt pretty calm when I saw it so I like to think it was a good being but who knows? But my point is that I am often woken up by things at night so I take an over the counter sleep aid to help keep me asleep. The good news is that I sleep better. The bad news is that I'm drugged so I don't remember most of my dreams. Although I do recall about 6 years ago that I awoke from a horrible dream where a robed and hooded faceless dark creature was approaching my bed. I was going through a tough time that got worse for years after that dream. I have since read that I may have been visited by a low level demon that attached to me and kept me in a dark place for years.

So now that I've given you a little info. on my background, I am reaching out to you and others in the community looking for help with two questions:

1) If I am correct and I am developing clairaudience, what's next? How do I develop this skill so that I can actually tune into these sounds to retrieve a message?

2) I am concerned that the more I develop these psychic skills that I may attract bad entities to myself and my family. I do carry protection stones with me and practice grounding. But aside from that, does anyone have any additional protection tips?

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

Well, let's go back a little. Most people who have abilities possess more then one. You are obviously opening up to all aspects of your abilities, which is great, but what I have noticed is that some abilities are stronger then others. It's all about connection. For me, I connect through emotions, so if a vision comes to me, the first thing I do while letting the vision play through is connecting to it emotionally. Same thing with clairaudience, especially clairaudience, because if I'm hearing it, chances are, for me, it's a spirit and this "feeling" I connect to helps me discern what type of entity I am dealing with. What's cool about being an Empath is that Empath's who have developed their "feeling" sense and have learned to understand and interpret what they are picking up can easily discern what are they dealing with. You can trick the eyes and you can trick the ears, but you can't change energy and feeling is the most primitive and accurate form of discerning energy. Anytime you connect with energy, your body gives you a response. So even if you see a ghost in front of you that looks like an angel, you should feel a peace or calm light feeling, but if your not feeling that, then that is when you need to question it. Once your versed in feeling, you will be able to feel slight shifts in energy.

I have started a medium class, I think it got moved here, I hope it did! But if it's here, it should be in the psychic teachings area. If I have time to find it, I will send you the link. The class isn't complete, but I believe I added a section for descernment. This isn't just for ghosts,however, it's more about energy. A good place to start is connecting with your angels, higher realm entities, God, whatever brings you light energy. By knowing how this energy makes you feel, this is the foundation for reading that energy further. The thing is, if you know what that energy is and your feeling even the slighest shift in that energy,you know you need to connect further. This takes time to learn, but if you know light energy, you will easily be able to pick up on something that isn't right. Some lower realm, non-human entities try to mask their energy, so even if your feeling a light energy from it, you'll also pick up and underlining enrgy that doesn't feel right. You may feel off, or a lower energy intermixed with the light energy. This is your cue that something isn't what it seems, or that someone is hiding. I feel that Empathic abilities will be your foundation for the rest of your abilities and will help you grow alot quicker. The reason why is because most Empath's connect through feeling. It's almost automatic. You see something and the first thing you do while the vision is playing is connecting to it emotionally in order to gain the entire experience. You hear something, your automatically response is to feel what is around you. So, if you build upon your Empathic abilities, this will give you the foundation you need to build upon the rest of your abilities. Your abilities are tied to the feelings you pick up, this is your connection point. The stronger your desire to connect with it, the stronger your abilities develope. And excercise I used to do to develop my clairvoyance was I had a deck of angel cards. I would have the cards turned over so I couldn't see the picture and I would "feel" the colors of the card. Through this feeling, I could also see where the colors were. For example, I would feel the colors, gold, blue and green, then I would be able to see where on the card the colors were located. This allowed me to train myself to use my abilities together. But without that feeling, I can't do it. I would suggest you do something similiar. It can be a card deck and testing to see if you have felt and see the right colors. If you use a spirit guide,angel, you can also ask for their help and while your connecting to the card, you can ask your guide to tell you what color it is. This will help you with the caliraudience, since many time this abiltiy is done through an outside source. This will also help you to learn your guides voice so if there is any other entity that comes through, you can ask your trusted guide to tell you who they are, what they want ect.

Another thing you can do is to find a historical picture online. Something somewhat famous but you don't have a history on. Look at the picture and write down anything you feel, see, hear, smell, whatever. And write down the order you get them in. Then look it up and see what you got right. Do this often, because it will help you better understand how your abilities work in you. You'll notice when the visions come stronger, or when it changes to hearing things. The one thing you will probebly notice is the constant emotional feelings you get as the rest of your abilities change in and out. Or you may find they are literally working all together and your experieincing it as if you were actually there. By writing it down and breaking it down piece by piece, you will be able to go back and notice patterns, and these patterns show you how all of your abilites work together. Though accuracy will play an important role later on, right now, it's a matter of learning to connect and how YOU connect to that energy. And it may be as simple as, I don't like this feeling. Ok, how does that picture make you feel. It makes me feel sad. Like crying sad, grief or deep pain? you keep asking yourself questions and write down your answers, because this will help you connect on a deeper level. The more you do , the better you connect. You will also be able to see deeper on what exactly you are connecting to. Chances are it will be a feeling or a pulling towards something before you go deeper into it. And that would be your empathic abilities.

I know, I'm writing a book, sorry :) Hmmmm, I'm sorry, but if your wife also an Empath? For some reason I got that she is also an Empath, very sensative and connects to people's emotions. Ok, reading done,haha.

As far as your ability to protect your family, I'll give you some advice that I learned and used. First, I'm a magickal practioner, so I am a firm believer in energy! Everything is made up of energy and what programs that energy is our belief in it. You said your using protection stones. My question is did you pick out the stones, and did you pick them out because they told you to online or through someone else? If so, take some time and hold the stones. What do they feel like to you?Is it something that represents protection to you? If not, then they won't help any. If your looking for things that will protect your home, it has to be something that you view as protective. It's not the stones energy that protects you, it's your belief in it that activates and programs the stones to protect. If you hold them and your not feeling protective energy, then use them for whatever energy you are feeling off of them. Some people use salt around their home because they believe it will create a protection around their homes. But if someone dumps a bunch of salt around the house without believing it will protect, then it won't. So find things that represent or make you feel protected. I swear, if a rubber ducky represented protection to you, then it will do that. But most people don't use them because it doesn't represent protection to them. If it's prayers and sage, then use that. If it's angels, call upon them every night. Evenn though protection isn't full proof, it defiently helps. For me, I visualize a bubble, and electric bubble, like an electric fence. I visualize it and I can feel the protection. I often visualize it (program) it on overkill, but my belief in it works. Let me put it this way, my daughter when she was younger was a transmedium. There was a female spirit that entered her and the spirit literally described by energy field and wouldn't get to close. Other proof is when I kick them out. I learned it's ALL about energy. If you are kicking out a spirit, if you get mad at them, they will feed of of this anger,if your scared, they will feed off of the fear and your going to have a fight on your hands. The more grounded and neutral you are, the less energy they have to feed off of and leave much easier. It's hard, so what I do is focus on a white light coming from above. I channel this light to come through me and spread out, after a place aprotective bubble around me. To me, my belief in this light and that shadows can't be in the light, this energy pushes them away, and then I tell them where to go and how long to stay. This is a part they don't show you on tv ghost shows. Usually, it's a big brawl between them and an entity and no matter how many scriptures they recite, it takes hours to get rid of them and then when the people start getting tired, the energy has less to feed off of until there is nothing left. They end up leaving waiting until the energy is regenerated and come back with a vengance. Or if they are kicked out of the house, they usually lye in wait for a short time and hitchhike back in. The reason is because noone told them where to go and how long to be there. So, always keep everything light, and be specific on what you are wanting, tell them where to go and for how long.

Now keep in mind, because your and your daughter, and I think your wife, has abilities, you will have entities coming in and out probebly for the rest of your life, but what makes it tolerable is to protect your home, your family the best you can and don't let them freak you out. I found that alot of times they will come, I will hear them or feel,see, them and I kind of ignore them and send them away. Alot of this is done through a quick visualization and end of problem. This takes time,not because it's hard to learn but our brains have a way of doubting what you can't see,doubting if what we did is effective. This is why I also add a visual that uses like a type of energy blast to get them out and then tell them where to do. I have done this for so long, it's second nature to me. The more you do it, the more confidence you will have in your ability. But lways keep this in the back of your mind...energy. You are made of energy, your thoughts, your emotions, your words, action, everything is made up of energy. And it's through all of the above that programs that energy. Spririts are also made of energy and that's why it does work. Your basically working on a more basic platform, on this platform everything is one because everything is made up of energy. You working on the most basic building block of all life,including spiritual. Like the wind, you can't see it, yet you know it's there. Energy works on the same concept. If you remember this, your belief in the protection you do will be more effective.

I know this alot of information. But I hope it helps.

Blessed Be,

Angel

p.s., If I'm right about your wife, you should have her join. :) We'd love to have her!

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

This is part 1 of the class. It's under a different username because I had to make a different account because I couldn't get in under my old one :(

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/psychic-and-paranormal/33562/empathic-mediumship-101-part-1

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Thank you both for your responses. I have learned so much from you.

Angel, I don't think my wife is an empath. But she did have a medium tell her recently that she has an animal communicator skill. My take is she hasn't learned how to use it yet. But that said, animals really love her. My daughter and I are the empaths. And my son has something about him as well. We can't quite figure him out. He has an amazing awareness of people and really picks up on the atmosphere and mood in a room. But yet all the typical empath traits don't quite fit him. When my wife was talking to that medium she said he will learn to see people's auras one day. And I will say that he too has clearly seen ghosts in front view (whereas I hear them but only occasionally see shadows out of the corner of my eye). So long story short we are still trying to figure him out. But needless to say, I think the four of us attract a lot of things (both living and non-living).

I love the advice on protection stones as I really do believe in them. I have 3 that I keep with me at all times and I really feel they work. I am so much more calm now while out in the world while carrying my protection stones. It takes the edge off what used to be constant anxiety. I did order most of my crystals and stones online based on the advice of others. And I would say about 70% of what I bought really makes an impact. And sometimes they even buzz and tingle in my hand. Lapis Lazuli is my favorite because it makes my throat tickle so I know it's working. But it's funny you mentioned salt. Because I keep bowls of water and salt on mine and my daughter's nightstand and we both agree that less weird stuff happens at night and we sleep better.

Thanks again for everyone's advice. I will keep experimenting with clairaudience and see where it goes. And Angel, I will check out the links as well.

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

Thanks for there's update :) Chances are since for you and your wife have abilities, then chances are you son has many of them to. It's actually rare for people who have abilities  to only possess one, just for the sole fact that abilities are really nothing more then people having a higher sensitivity level and awareness to energy and a deeper awareness to intuition. If your son is young, as he get's older, he may get decreased activity depending on if whether or not he keeps it open or closes it. Many Empaths are also animals communicators. The titles (empath, aka clairsentience, clairvoyance,clairaudience,claircognianze, ect)they use are not really about specific abilities, it's more about the mode of receiving psychic energy.  Empathic abilities is merely one branch under the bigger term of Clairsentience, so if your interested and haven't already, you can also research the Clair's and see if some of them might fit your son. But again,each person is unique so how they receive psychic energy will will vary according to which senses they are most open to. I think the first link has some information about the exchange of energy, which would go more into detail about what I am talking about. Many Blessings to you!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
Thank you @hop-daddy for initiating this post, I have had some similar experiences and the advice that @hermes and @mysticangel22 had given is appreciated too. Very informative :)
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/12/16 05:42:40AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Hi Hop-daddy,

I don't often hear a ringing or buzzing in my ears, but I do get guidance in the form of thoughts that are not my own. I can have a conversation with the divine at any time. This presence is all around us, I believe. Some people call it going with the flow, by listening to it. I'm not sure if it's one entity or many. 

Blessings~

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I use to hear music every time I laid down to go to sleep with no music source anywhere. I would set up in the bed and could no hear it but lay back down and could hear it.
Also. This is different than you but I have spirits around me and only myself and my granddaughter can hear them. I have gotten in to huge arguments with my husband because we could here the door opening and closing but he could not hear it. He even went as far as running the footage back on the security camera to prove no one touched the door. But we know different.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
502 posts

Rene, for years I've heard what you were hearing. I would hear music or door handles rattling. I used to blow it off since there was no visual evidence but then more things started to happen like banging of cabinets and walls throughout my house (sometimes the banging would be in lock step with me).

But this ringing in my ears is fairly new. I now realize I've had this on occasion over the years and used to get the ringing right at the onset of a panic attack. Now I get the ringing ears all the time even when I am  calm. In fact it happens most often when I am calm and my mind is clear. Just yesterday I was standing in the kitchen making coffee and right next to the kitchen my wife said she just saw a ghost walk by in the corner of her eye. And then within about 2 seconds my left ear started ringing really loud along with a force that hit me. I'm noticing that I'm picking up on low ringing quite often. But every day or two I get hit with very loud ringing that usually has an energy blast with it that shocks/moves me a bit. The one yesterday right after the ghost siting was loud ringing and a very strong energy blast. It made me stumble slightly and for a few seconds feel disoriented/dizzy. This is all very interesting. I have no idea how to understand what message if any I am getting from the ringing.

I have a question for anyone who happens to have a guess at how this all works. But how do spirits know we are empaths? They seem to always find us. And on a deeper level, how do they know that some of us can hear or see them and try to communicate? It's not like I'm wearing a sign that says "free channeling".

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
783 posts
Hi hop-daddy...I asked the spirits that once....they said I glow....something about our aura I guess...it's brighter than others....they like to chat...on all frequencies. ...the brain is like a big computer...or a radio...our brain is shifting to different energy frequencies...we pick up so much and ignore so much because we can't believe our own brains can do that...but it can....the buzzing I hear are frequencies that are not clear but my brain is trying to adjust to it....but it's not quite ready for it...so hence the static....but those spirits are there whether we listen to them or are unable to hear them..at all times....just because you can't hear something doesn't mean it's not there....there are certain spirits that come through quite clear....which is a frequency my brain has settled into....but it's trying to hear more...the throat chakra is connected to the Clairaudience gift and is associated with the colour blue...hence why the lapis lazuli resonates with you....like a tuning fork....as for the spirits that's trying to get your attention .... tell him NOT to punch you....tell him you know he's there and that he does NOT need to punch you.....you need to set up a few boundries . ...mine are ...you are in MY house therefore MY guest....and you are to give me RESPECT...I have spirit guides who let me know when a not so nice spirit is in my presence....and won't let em pass....I rely on the spirit world to help me with spirits of the spirit world....so I have my guides and spirits of my ancestors who I trust to guide me through these kind of situations that require spirit help....
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
502 posts

Hermes & Karen:

Thanks so much for your feedback. Both of your recent posts has been really informative and helps me understand all of this on such a deep level. I am very grateful to you both. And I'm a very curious person by nature and yearn to understand how things work so I'm going to read up on the Bonghan Ducts and Biophotons. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
502 posts

I have a random question about clairaudience that has been puzzling me. I have noticed that my empath skills always seem heightened during times when I am exhausted and a bit overwhelmed with stress and anxiety and in much need of grounding. When I get to that point I somehow have greater clarity on people's emotions and have greater incidences of hearing ghosts and seeing visions of the future. I have no idea why and would appreciate any insight to this. But this past week I have had a bad cold with the typical headache and congestion you get and a general fatigued feeling. And with the cold my clairaudient ear ringing activity has picked up and is now hitting me dozens of times day. I have ruled out that the cold is causing the ringing as I don’t have nasal and ear congestion. My question is, why is it when I feel sick or weakened that my empath and clairaudient skills increase?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
783 posts
Hi...because your sick your natural defenses go down....when you get well your defenses go back up...altho I have a friend with abilities and he sais he's the opposite. ...he gets sick he doesn't sense so well...that's when you need to sleep and take care of yourself....check your energy systems to see if anything there may be causing your illness....that's where I go first when I start feeling low...
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
@hermes
Thank you for the info in your post, I am interested in more of the foods needed for spiritual nutrition if I may ask you to share.
Blessings
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
@hermes
Thank you for your response, I will have to check those out. I am always looking for ways to advance further.
Blessings
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
Thank you @hermes
Both olive oil and honey resonate with me. Since my awakening my digestive system has become sensitive to a lot of processed and junk food as well as alcohol, so my body has led me to eat healthier. Olive oil is the only oil I use to cook with now, love it. I also eat a lot of honey. I am lucky enough to live in an area that has a lot of local beekeepers. I also kept bees for a while..I can taste the local flora in the honey..it's wonderful. Nothing better than a spoonful of honey to cure what ails you. I used to get a lot of optical migraines until I started eating honey on a regular basis, I rarely get them now.
Along with the clairaudience, it appears that I am becoming more of a physical empath so I try to make sure my body is healthy. My most recent bout was with my gallbladder and pancreas. A month later, my dad wound up in the hospital with stones in his pancreas. The docs had to remove his gallbladder and part of his pancreas. I no longer am having trouble in that area....crazy. So far it only happens with my dad's ailments. And he lives halfway across the county. Hopefully that "gift" won't expand to others close to me or with anyone else. I don't mind the hearing things but getting physically ill sucks. At least the docs don't find anything wrong with me, I just get the symptoms. Getting late..enough rambling
Have a great Holiday Season
Blessings
AllTheThings
@allthethings
10 months ago
1 posts
Similar to the first response, clairaudience works for me as sound inside or outside my head. Most often, it's like I'm thinking in someone else's voice. Clairaudience refers to hearing information. The way you might see a vision, you'll hear something or have the sense that you're hearing something, but it's information, not ringing. I would definitely see a doctor for all that ringing and buzzing. If it turns out to be nothing, there may be other explanations having to do with energy or something else, but best to be safe, especially since it's happening more frequently over time.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
502 posts

@allthethings:

I'm fairly certain that this is not a medical issue. My hearing in general is very good. I've always had exceptional hearing. And most of the time when the ringing hits it follows a spirit encounter or something odd in my immediate area. I did some research asking around and also found some good empath websites that cover this. And I found that while a lot of people with clairaudient ability hear voices, others hear ringing like I do. And the ringing is just a skill that needs to be developed to better tune in. From what I understand at some point I will learn how to adjust my own hearing frequency and the ringing will be replaced with voices. And I look forward to that. But at this point I'm a newbie at this and am just trying to figure out how to improve the skill.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book