Has Anyone Dealt With Clairaudience?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
879 posts

Over the past several years I have had buzzing or ringing in my ear every once in a while. It usually only lasts 10-15 seconds and is something that people around me cannot hear. I had shrugged it off as a body oddity in the past. But now that the frequency is picking up on this almost daily I am starting to wonder if there is more to it. I had one last night that was so intense that the sound in my right ear caused me to lose balance and I almost fell over. Oddly, this seems to happen most when I am alone and relaxed and is staring to happen when I meditate. I looked this symptom up online and found articles about Clairaudience suggesting that the ringing is that of spirits or angels trying to contact me. I was curious if anyone here has had this happen and can share some insight into what this is all about?

updated by @hop-daddy: 09/01/18 06:50:16PM
EliseLebeau
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
2 years ago
420 posts

Hi @hop-daddy,

We prefer to keep the main forum category for topics about Empaths.  I've moved this discussion to the Psychic category.

Thanks!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
879 posts

Angel,

Thanks for your detailed response. I just realized that I am an empath a year ago. Although I now recognize that I was empathic for many years and didn't know it. For years I have heard ghosts banging around my house. I hear it and my dogs often react to the sounds as well. I also have heard voices when no one is there. And we've even had a few instances where things move or get thrown off a counter by an unseen entity. And a couple weeks ago I was alone with my dogs at home and they looked really freaked out. When I investigated I heard a woman humming in the kitchen. The humming stopped once I entered the kitchen and no one was there. On other occasions I have been by myself at home and have heard my Dad, wife, or son call for me from across the house even though they were not home (this is the most upsetting thing that happens when ghosts imitate voices of people I know). I also recently walked into a dark vacant room at my house and there were multiple voices whispering in conversation that I couldn't quite make out. And aside from hearing things I also often see shadows out of the corner of my eye or over my shoulder. My daughter is an empath as well and sees ghosts in detail in front of her so we have quite a lot of visitors checking in on us.

I've had two psychic things getting a lot stronger this past year. The first is that I am starting to have more visions that come true and a general "knowing feeling" on certain topics. These visions used to come in dreams but more recently are happening while I am awake. And then the latest is the ringing in my ears has really picked up. I'm pretty healthy so I doubt the ringing is medical related. And given all the other spiritual stuff that I have going on, it seems to fit the clairaudience description. I don't hear words when this happens, just a piercing sound in one ear (never both). It's not overly annoying. It's usually high pitched but can sometimes buzz. When it happens it almost feels like there is an atmospheric change in the room and sometimes the temperature gets cold.

I often hear voices and banging around walls and ceilings while I sleep and get woken up by things. About a year ago there was a white light coming out of my TV at 3AM that was turned off at the time. It looked almost as if someone was inside the TV pointing a flashlight light outward at me. And the white light would move on the screen. This happened a few times a week for a month and then suddenly stopped. I felt pretty calm when I saw it so I like to think it was a good being but who knows? But my point is that I am often woken up by things at night so I take an over the counter sleep aid to help keep me asleep. The good news is that I sleep better. The bad news is that I'm drugged so I don't remember most of my dreams. Although I do recall about 6 years ago that I awoke from a horrible dream where a robed and hooded faceless dark creature was approaching my bed. I was going through a tough time that got worse for years after that dream. I have since read that I may have been visited by a low level demon that attached to me and kept me in a dark place for years.

So now that I've given you a little info. on my background, I am reaching out to you and others in the community looking for help with two questions:

1) If I am correct and I am developing clairaudience, what's next? How do I develop this skill so that I can actually tune into these sounds to retrieve a message?

2) I am concerned that the more I develop these psychic skills that I may attract bad entities to myself and my family. I do carry protection stones with me and practice grounding. But aside from that, does anyone have any additional protection tips?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
879 posts

Thank you both for your responses. I have learned so much from you.

Angel, I don't think my wife is an empath. But she did have a medium tell her recently that she has an animal communicator skill. My take is she hasn't learned how to use it yet. But that said, animals really love her. My daughter and I are the empaths. And my son has something about him as well. We can't quite figure him out. He has an amazing awareness of people and really picks up on the atmosphere and mood in a room. But yet all the typical empath traits don't quite fit him. When my wife was talking to that medium she said he will learn to see people's auras one day. And I will say that he too has clearly seen ghosts in front view (whereas I hear them but only occasionally see shadows out of the corner of my eye). So long story short we are still trying to figure him out. But needless to say, I think the four of us attract a lot of things (both living and non-living).

I love the advice on protection stones as I really do believe in them. I have 3 that I keep with me at all times and I really feel they work. I am so much more calm now while out in the world while carrying my protection stones. It takes the edge off what used to be constant anxiety. I did order most of my crystals and stones online based on the advice of others. And I would say about 70% of what I bought really makes an impact. And sometimes they even buzz and tingle in my hand. Lapis Lazuli is my favorite because it makes my throat tickle so I know it's working. But it's funny you mentioned salt. Because I keep bowls of water and salt on mine and my daughter's nightstand and we both agree that less weird stuff happens at night and we sleep better.

Thanks again for everyone's advice. I will keep experimenting with clairaudience and see where it goes. And Angel, I will check out the links as well.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
Thank you @hop-daddy for initiating this post, I have had some similar experiences and the advice that @hermes and @mysticangel22 had given is appreciated too. Very informative :)
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/12/16 05:42:40AM
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hi Hop-daddy,

I don't often hear a ringing or buzzing in my ears, but I do get guidance in the form of thoughts that are not my own. I can have a conversation with the divine at any time. This presence is all around us, I believe. Some people call it going with the flow, by listening to it. I'm not sure if it's one entity or many. 

Blessings~

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I use to hear music every time I laid down to go to sleep with no music source anywhere. I would set up in the bed and could no hear it but lay back down and could hear it.
Also. This is different than you but I have spirits around me and only myself and my granddaughter can hear them. I have gotten in to huge arguments with my husband because we could here the door opening and closing but he could not hear it. He even went as far as running the footage back on the security camera to prove no one touched the door. But we know different.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
879 posts

Rene, for years I've heard what you were hearing. I would hear music or door handles rattling. I used to blow it off since there was no visual evidence but then more things started to happen like banging of cabinets and walls throughout my house (sometimes the banging would be in lock step with me).

But this ringing in my ears is fairly new. I now realize I've had this on occasion over the years and used to get the ringing right at the onset of a panic attack. Now I get the ringing ears all the time even when I am  calm. In fact it happens most often when I am calm and my mind is clear. Just yesterday I was standing in the kitchen making coffee and right next to the kitchen my wife said she just saw a ghost walk by in the corner of her eye. And then within about 2 seconds my left ear started ringing really loud along with a force that hit me. I'm noticing that I'm picking up on low ringing quite often. But every day or two I get hit with very loud ringing that usually has an energy blast with it that shocks/moves me a bit. The one yesterday right after the ghost siting was loud ringing and a very strong energy blast. It made me stumble slightly and for a few seconds feel disoriented/dizzy. This is all very interesting. I have no idea how to understand what message if any I am getting from the ringing.

I have a question for anyone who happens to have a guess at how this all works. But how do spirits know we are empaths? They seem to always find us. And on a deeper level, how do they know that some of us can hear or see them and try to communicate? It's not like I'm wearing a sign that says "free channeling".

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
966 posts
Hi hop-daddy...I asked the spirits that once....they said I glow....something about our aura I guess...it's brighter than others....they like to chat...on all frequencies. ...the brain is like a big computer...or a radio...our brain is shifting to different energy frequencies...we pick up so much and ignore so much because we can't believe our own brains can do that...but it can....the buzzing I hear are frequencies that are not clear but my brain is trying to adjust to it....but it's not quite ready for it...so hence the static....but those spirits are there whether we listen to them or are unable to hear them..at all times....just because you can't hear something doesn't mean it's not there....there are certain spirits that come through quite clear....which is a frequency my brain has settled into....but it's trying to hear more...the throat chakra is connected to the Clairaudience gift and is associated with the colour blue...hence why the lapis lazuli resonates with you....like a tuning fork....as for the spirits that's trying to get your attention .... tell him NOT to punch you....tell him you know he's there and that he does NOT need to punch you.....you need to set up a few boundries . ...mine are ...you are in MY house therefore MY guest....and you are to give me RESPECT...I have spirit guides who let me know when a not so nice spirit is in my presence....and won't let em pass....I rely on the spirit world to help me with spirits of the spirit world....so I have my guides and spirits of my ancestors who I trust to guide me through these kind of situations that require spirit help....
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
879 posts

Hermes & Karen:

Thanks so much for your feedback. Both of your recent posts has been really informative and helps me understand all of this on such a deep level. I am very grateful to you both. And I'm a very curious person by nature and yearn to understand how things work so I'm going to read up on the Bonghan Ducts and Biophotons. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
879 posts

I have a random question about clairaudience that has been puzzling me. I have noticed that my empath skills always seem heightened during times when I am exhausted and a bit overwhelmed with stress and anxiety and in much need of grounding. When I get to that point I somehow have greater clarity on people's emotions and have greater incidences of hearing ghosts and seeing visions of the future. I have no idea why and would appreciate any insight to this. But this past week I have had a bad cold with the typical headache and congestion you get and a general fatigued feeling. And with the cold my clairaudient ear ringing activity has picked up and is now hitting me dozens of times day. I have ruled out that the cold is causing the ringing as I don’t have nasal and ear congestion. My question is, why is it when I feel sick or weakened that my empath and clairaudient skills increase?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
966 posts
Hi...because your sick your natural defenses go down....when you get well your defenses go back up...altho I have a friend with abilities and he sais he's the opposite. ...he gets sick he doesn't sense so well...that's when you need to sleep and take care of yourself....check your energy systems to see if anything there may be causing your illness....that's where I go first when I start feeling low...
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
@hermes
Thank you for the info in your post, I am interested in more of the foods needed for spiritual nutrition if I may ask you to share.
Blessings
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
@hermes
Thank you for your response, I will have to check those out. I am always looking for ways to advance further.
Blessings
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
Thank you @hermes
Both olive oil and honey resonate with me. Since my awakening my digestive system has become sensitive to a lot of processed and junk food as well as alcohol, so my body has led me to eat healthier. Olive oil is the only oil I use to cook with now, love it. I also eat a lot of honey. I am lucky enough to live in an area that has a lot of local beekeepers. I also kept bees for a while..I can taste the local flora in the honey..it's wonderful. Nothing better than a spoonful of honey to cure what ails you. I used to get a lot of optical migraines until I started eating honey on a regular basis, I rarely get them now.
Along with the clairaudience, it appears that I am becoming more of a physical empath so I try to make sure my body is healthy. My most recent bout was with my gallbladder and pancreas. A month later, my dad wound up in the hospital with stones in his pancreas. The docs had to remove his gallbladder and part of his pancreas. I no longer am having trouble in that area....crazy. So far it only happens with my dad's ailments. And he lives halfway across the county. Hopefully that "gift" won't expand to others close to me or with anyone else. I don't mind the hearing things but getting physically ill sucks. At least the docs don't find anything wrong with me, I just get the symptoms. Getting late..enough rambling
Have a great Holiday Season
Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
879 posts

@allthethings:

I'm fairly certain that this is not a medical issue. My hearing in general is very good. I've always had exceptional hearing. And most of the time when the ringing hits it follows a spirit encounter or something odd in my immediate area. I did some research asking around and also found some good empath websites that cover this. And I found that while a lot of people with clairaudient ability hear voices, others hear ringing like I do. And the ringing is just a skill that needs to be developed to better tune in. From what I understand at some point I will learn how to adjust my own hearing frequency and the ringing will be replaced with voices. And I look forward to that. But at this point I'm a newbie at this and am just trying to figure out how to improve the skill.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book