Children's spirits

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I didn't know which group to add this to because It fits a couple of them so I'm going to put it in this one.

This is very intense and sensitive so please don't let yourself feel my energy.

I can usually tell who's energy or spirit I'm feeling but this has emotionally stricken me so it's really hard to tell

We had a horrendous murder of a two year old in our small community over the weekend. They done deplorable things to her body to the point that you would think it was a satanic rituals or demonic possession. It literally mad me sick.

I keep having visions about it but I can't tell if its imagination or remote viewing or the emotions of the community because there is such an outrage among the community to the point of lench mobs. Yep, it's an Empaths worst nightmare to feel so many emotions and seeing the situation and or crime scene in my head.

I'm trying to search though these emotions and cut the cords that is not serving me but it's hard.

For the remote viewers or mediums on this forum or anyone else that is drawn to the dead, these visions are very clear but it is extremely painful and morbid.
In the vision I'm looking up at the two men but that is very confusing because the child had only turned two . I would of thought the universe or the "Light" would have took her soul far far away from this situation and not let her see this....that is if I'm reading my vision correctly. It's breath taking and I have to pull away from it but it keeps coming back.
Is there actually an age limit ,per say , for a child to dwell here on earth or do they go straight to the light?

In case this is an actual visions I've been telling her there are puppies and kittens waiting on her , to find them and go play hoping something will lead her away from this scene so she will stop reliving it.

This could all be my imagination but I don't think so. It's just that it's a baby and so many emotions tied up into it. It's hard to tell.

I welcome any comments or experience about this or with this.
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 03:03:36PM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

I would believe that you might be seeing the scene, etc.  but that you aren't seeing it through her eyes.  As for your question about age, etc.  to my knowledge there is no set age, etc.  it all depends on each individual spirit as to if they remain earthbound, etc.

You mention that you have spoken to her & told her about puppies, etc. wanting her to go play so my question would be if you are able to actually see her or these animals you are telling her to go play with or of you aren't able to see her. the puppies, etc.  ?

I understand that you might tell her to go play with puppies, etc.  because you feel that it would take her mind from the events that you are seeing & make her transition easier, etc.  but if she isn't able to see these animals, etc.  she is going to be confused as where to go, etc.

I'd recommend that if you are able to see her that you say a prayer for her to be guided to where she is meant to be/go, etc. 

In most cases she will move on when she is ready & not before so please don't feel bad if she doesn't move on immediately as she may have things that she needs to do before she is ready to full transition & if that's the case you more than likely will not be able to assist her.

As to why you are having these dreams, I don't know as it could be a multitude of reasons.  I'd recommend petitioning/praying, etc. to whichever deity/path you practice for assistance to help you get through this time & to assist you further with personal discernment.

Best wishes.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
535 posts

Rene:

I feel for you that you have to go through this. Just reading your post made me sick to my stomach and a bit shaken. I rarely listen to nightly news anymore as these types of cruel murders of the young and innocent happen all too often. I hope you can find a way to help that little girl cross over and find peace.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Nocturne's Angel:

I would believe that you might be seeing the scene, etc.  but that you aren't seeing it through her eyes.  As for your question about age, etc.  to my knowledge there is no set age, etc.  it all depends on each individual spirit as to if they remain earthbound, etc.

You mention that you have spoken to her & told her about puppies, etc. wanting her to go play so my question would be if you are able to actually see her or these animals you are telling her to go play with or of you aren't able to see her. the puppies, etc.  ?

I understand that you might tell her to go play with puppies, etc.  because you feel that it would take her mind from the events that you are seeing & make her transition easier, etc.  but if she isn't able to see these animals, etc.  she is going to be confused as where to go, etc.

I'd recommend that if you are able to see her that you say a prayer for her to be guided to where she is meant to be/go, etc. 

In most cases she will move on when she is ready & not before so please don't feel bad if she doesn't move on immediately as she may have things that she needs to do before she is ready to full transition & if that's the case you more than likely will not be able to assist her.

As to why you are having these dreams, I don't know as it could be a multitude of reasons.  I'd recommend petitioning/praying, etc. to whichever deity/path you practice for assistance to help you get through this time & to assist you further with personal discernment.

Best wishes.

I was hoping you would see this.   It's true, I really don't know what to do.  I'm afraid that I might lead her astray.  I just want her to know she is loved.  I have been praying for her.   

I do feel her but your correct. I don't know if I'm looking through her eyes.  I hope I'm not.  I wouldn't ever want a child to see and feel this.   I wish no one this kind of pain.  

I should look at her as a spirit not a baby  I know but the mothering instinct kicks in and I'm afraid to send her somewhere by herself.  I ask for the angels to please come be with  her so she won't be alone .   

This is so hard because she feels so innocent.   

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Rene'':

Nocturne's Angel:

Best wishes.

I was hoping you would see this.   It's true, I really don't know what to do.  I'm afraid that I might lead her astray.  I just want her to know she is loved.  I have been praying for her.   

I do feel her but your correct. I don't know if I'm looking through her eyes.  I hope I'm not.  I wouldn't ever want a child to see and feel this.   I wish no one this kind of pain.  

I should look at her as a spirit not a baby  I know but the mothering instinct kicks in and I'm afraid to send her somewhere by herself.  I ask for the angels to please come be with  her so she won't be alone .   

This is so hard because she feels so innocent.   

These are not dreams.   I looked at her picture and was pulled in I guess you would say.   

Maybe just my imagination but it feels so real 

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hop Daddy:

Rene:

I feel for you that you have to go through this. Just reading your post made me sick to my stomach and a bit shaken. I rarely listen to nightly news anymore as these types of cruel murders of the young and innocent happen all too often. I hope you can find a way to help that little girl cross over and find peace.

I don't watch much tv either due to being overwhelmed.   I have been around spirits but only observed them.  i have always been afraid to try to help because I'm not sure I have what it takes to help them.  I pray for them but they usually just open doors or other things to get attention or just stand in the darkness and stares at me.    I have tried to research it but sometimes you need a person that knows what they are doing to guide you   I do not have or know anyone in my area that knows such things or if I trust someone enough to know they would not lead me somewhere i don't need to be.  

You know it's hard to bake a cake without eggs   Lol    Especially when you don't know what an egg looks like  lol  

updated by @rene: 11/01/16 08:23:16PM
MysticAngel22
MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

There is no age limit when it comes to earthbound/lost souls. The problem we run into is freewill. So even if an Angel tries to guide her to the light, she can stay behind if she chooses. She could be staying behind to resolve her murder, to comfort a loved one, she is angry and not ready to let go, or whatever it is keeping her here. Because your psychic visions, it could also be that you are reading residual energy. I don't have a picture of her, but if you send a link, I will know for sure.

The other thing is soul age. When we are born, even though the body goes through several stages of development, the soul developes according it's soul age. This is why you have people who are born looking very old yet as they grow seem wise beyond their age. This is also why you see some people growing older and still acting like their two. This is a reflection of their soul age and where the soul has stopped developing and needs to continue to grow from that point. So, even though spirits often continue their exsistance as if they are still alive, and will look and act like the age they did when they died, their soul age will still be present. So, for example, your getting alot of visions and say it's this little girl projecting her memories on you. You see it through her eyes as two, but if your picking up more complex emotions or whatever that is way beyond the concept of a 2 year old, then chances are, the soul is a different age and is looking for something more deeper. So, if your picking up revenge or justice, then chances are, she is at least old enough to understand these concepts (soul age,that is). This is just something I have experierienced. But if you send a pic or a name to look up and I might be able to tell if she is crossed over or earthbound still, which may help determine what type of energy your picking up.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book