still wondering about the glow

To post a reply, login or signup

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts
In 2011 a man visited me at work delivering soil for the nursery I worked for. He was a very thin man with a grey pony tail about 45 and a very high vibration, he made my heart chakra buzz but my stomach knot. I walked over to him to ask if he needed help. He got out of his tipper, held his head low and walked up close to me. I was feeling a little paralysed by the way he made me feel, and confused.
He raised his head to reveal two brightly GLOWING green eyes and said "I do need help, just not here". They were magnificent but intimidating too.
He finished his job and drove off keeping eye contact with me and beeping his horn 3 times.
At that time I was reading all I could on ascended masters.
One friend once said to be careful as they arent all well intentioned.

Im not very good at connecting with my guides yet to find out what was happening.

Does anyone have any insight to the event?
updated by @burleigh-surfer: 07/03/17 02:51:32AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

My first thoughts was , when reading this was you were in the presence of an angel.  Or I felt "angel"

how did he make you feel?  Peaceful?  Or stunned ?

http://mysticinvestigations.com/paranormal/supernatural-eye-glowing/

updated by @rene: 10/23/16 09:00:08PM
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts

I suppose it was peaceful.  After the shock and settling my logical brain down I had to sit down.  I was quite calm afterwards.

Not long after this event i started seeing auras and orbs, shimmers and flashes.  Flickers of colour over peoples faces and feeling and sensing more deeply.  Astral projection came easily and started just happening without intentionally doing so.  I started feeling the energy of crystals and feeling energy of areas.

Maybe you are right.  Now as I type this out it all falls into place. maybe angelic energy to see with my own two eyes what I had always wanted to believe at the time.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

sometimes it takes our guides showing up to put things into perspective. Lol.  Confirmation  of our abilities opens up a whole different world.   The question shifts from "am I"  to "where do I go from here".    I remember when I seen my first undeniable Orb.  I was afraid to breath.  Lol.  I was frozen for a few minutes.  Lol.  it stop for a second to acknowledge me then moved on.   Simpley amazing.   

It was peaceful.   

When experiencing phenomenons , I always stop and ask myself "what're who's  feeling or energy" am I observing.   

Paul
@paul
last year
912 posts

I saw the record. Its 50-50 good or bad. Any ascended master or good angel will never make you feel bad. There are bad angels that still have lots of light whether its their own or stolen from others. I would have posed a challenge. Any true master would not mind and expect it. I would say "tell me the truth, do you serve God?" and "show me your light". There are rules that they must follow and the good guys will never be offended by that. Test against your heart center. Buzzing to me means interference so you could not take notice. Knotting of your other chakra is not a good sign. Also he gave you some directives and cemented it with the 3 honks of the horn. Just remember no one can make you do a thing you do not want. Source never forces, but inspires allowing for free will. I hope all is well.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts

I never followed anything up.  Once I saw the eyes, heard the reply I looked at my friend and asked if she saw the same thing, I went and sat down and became an observer for a while.  Tried to figure out what happened.

Ive always had free will...I wasnt forced to do anything. Truthfully, for a long time I felt it wasnt a positive encounter and had some fear instilled in me about it.  Then again im not sure as ive opened up ALOT since that time.  I did have some serious anxiety issues for a time.  But I leaned on the light and all came well.

I continue to lean on the light and announce it also for protection.  I havnt seen any glowing eyes since.  I feel the same buzz coming from people...I usually steer clear of them as it makes me really uncomfortable.  Im still learning how to interpret all the input I get from my environment.  

I know the anazing warming feelings you get when angels are around. 

This event has taught me that the paranormal exists, whether it was good or bad...I have proof of those energies. 

Angel
@angel
11 months ago
603 posts

It's sounds like you were able to pick up his light energy but also something else. I picked up a sadness from him. This type  of mixture of energy is common for Earth Angels. Angels who have left heaven and have come here to help or gain a better understanding of humans. Doreen Virtue wrote a book about Earth Angels. Other then being a little stereotypical for my taste, alot of it makes sense. It might be something worth looking into.

Here's a link to get you started :)

http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/incarnated-angels-and-starpeople

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book