True Intentions

To post a reply, login or signup

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Okay, so i was wondering if other people have this ability. I am new to all this. I can sense emotion sometimes, but more often what i really sense is people's motives or their true intentions. I just instinctly know sometimes why people do what they do. Or if i ask someone a question, i tend to know the answer before they speak it. For instance, i sold life and health insurance for a short time. We would make house calls and do the sales pitc h. I always knew early on if they werent going to purchase. This happens in a lot of other areas too. I was just wondering if this is true for anyone else?
updated by @secret-blossom: 07/04/17 05:59:42AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Yes, I believe that what describe as being a part of your empathic abilities, and I would imagine that most people on this site experience this as well as you!

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Ok cool!
Jennifer
@jennifer
2 years ago
0 posts
This is true for me. I experience this as well.
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Im sorry i am responding so late. And i pick up on reasonings too, but it depends on the person i guess. Some people are easier to sense than others
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
2 years ago
32 posts
I have this ability as well- I can also predict what people will say to a given comment, but only if I know them wellLove and Light,Madeline
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Me too , and that's not my favorite trait. It has it's good points and it's bad points.
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
I agree! It comes in handy, but sometimes ignorance is bliss right?
Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts

I can totally relate to what you are describing. First of all I feel being an empath can show up differently for people. Also remember that with such heightened abilities to feel, the results are manifesting in different ways. Just because you are an empath doesn't mean you don't have other abilities. Plus I believe that empaths are very capable of utilizing the energy they experience in ways that seem like psychic abilities. It all ties together. You feel and assess the energy and can FEEL the results of the energetic knowledge you're receiving. Remember that everyone's energy field contains energy they are producing besides energy from other sources. You feel energy people's thoughts create too. What you're experiencing isn't unusual and I also experience it. We perceive energy in more than one way. We don't just feel them, we collect their knowledge. It's complex. We're energy beings having a human being experience

Amanda3
@amanda3
last year
36 posts
This is true for me I am very good at reading intentions :)
certainmystery
@certainmystery
last year
5 posts
  • intuition gets a little confusing when we are face to face. We are programmed to be observational and probably unaware of how much body language or other environmental factors we process sub consciously. 7 out of 10x, empaths just know. its also easy to project our own feelings and there by manifest the conclusion we wanted. I am new to accepting myself as of 2016 and wish you well.
certainmystery
@certainmystery
last year
5 posts

Sorry, left out two others factors in face to face intuition. First, is tone of voice. Second, is smell. So to recap, we have our sight, smell, hearing; and the big mystery, our inner intuition. The latter gets confusing for me. I can easily identify the first three.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes. Me too. Actually I have had this ability since I was young and how I learned the word Empath is because I googled being able to read a person bad intentions. I can fell the air around a stranger and 99 % of the time is correct. And their eyes tell on them. But I have been fooled a couple of times because sometimes a good person can do a bad thing, they will trip me up everytime. But I can tell when a person is lying. 100% of the time. Both my sons can affirm that. Lol
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I worked with a man for 5 years. He is a good guy. Very pleasant. Then someone told me he spent 20 in prison for murder. I was stumped. I ask my self why didn't I know that so I got my courage up and ask him about it he said yes it was true but the man he killed had been bulling the neighbor kids for years beating on them and cussing then and that day he had took all he could take the man approached him , drunk, cussing and started biting him. He laid the ball down and went to his grannys house and got a gun and shot him. He said its nothing he was proud of and he shouldn't of done it but he blacked out. He said he was sorry that I had to hear such terrible things about him. I said I think you did what you had to do. He was 17 at the time of the shooting. Just an example of how good people does bad things.
Melody
@melody
last year
23 posts

I also experience this with my business. I'm in Customer Service with a travel industry and I can tell when the person is being truthful or if I'm going to be wasting my time almost immediately upon contact. Until now (I'm new to this too) I just thought I was getting good at reading people from over the years... yup! I've been able to read them at a deeper level than I knew. Crazy life!

Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

You're not alone, I can so much as look at a picture and know the type of person someone is. I used to feel guilty because I thought I was judging, when after time I realized that what I see or feel is basically what they make the people around them feel. People tell you who they are one way or another.

Ragnar
@ragnar
last year
16 posts
I know this topic is old, but all of what people are saying are things I regularly experience. I can read things better from people the more I interact with them. Oddly though, if its someone I'm really interested in, I can feel what they feel and can tell a lot about what kind of person they are. But I seem to have trouble seeing what they are thinking.Has anyone ever experienced any sort of synesthesia when reading someone? Recently I met a woman that smelled like icing mixed with some kind of wild flower. It's not perfume or soap. When I'm near her I get this scent that's maddening! I just want to take her arm and smell her skin, Lol! It's happened before, but it's really rare for me.
PeaceOnEarth
@peaceonearth
last year
32 posts
This hasn't ever happened with me...I usually just interpret intentions as a gut feeling.
Bigg Hoss
@bigg-hoss
last year
36 posts

I definitely have had this my whole life. When I was a teenager (shame on me) I used these abilities to manipulate people and get what I wanted. As I have grown older I have gotten to where on a good day I can all but read minds it seems sometimes. Because of their energy and "the knowing" of intuition I can tell at least what they are thinking or leaning towards thinking. On a side note it is also very disturbing sometimes picking up on people with VERY BAD intentions.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book