Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,379 posts

Gosh Gin,

I am so sorry. I've known you a long while and did not know you are picking up on my illness whenever we communicate. Maybe you are being kind to not mention it, but I do not want you to have to feel as awful as I do ever! It must be really hard to handle my energy. Is there some way you can shut that off when communicating back and forth with someone seriously ill like me?

Feeling guilty,

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,379 posts

Hi Equus,

I can easily read senders, but cannot read receivers like me. I can't describe how I do it, but it starts with a queasy feeling in my gut, like I want to run away, which usually indicates I'm being lied to. I focus on their forehead, and I then see a clear picture of the truth unfold in my mind's eye.

I have lots of trouble dealing with this. It has made me not like most of humanity and I isolate myself a lot. I really, really like the small number of people who don't lie to me and am a fiercely loyal friend, but loving the rest is a challenge I've not mastered yet, and yes, I know we are all one, but I am not feeling it and I admit it.

Shielding has not stopped this from happening. It does protect me from the really bad ones wanting to seek me out, or at least it seems to, but that is all.

Unlike you and Gin, I am not able to project feelings onto others, but I receive really easily, and sometimes will go on alert to someone way across a long expanse, like in a grocery store. I suddenly know that person is psychotic, for example. My former profession was in the mental health field, so maybe that knowledge has somehow combined with my empathy to produce this ability.

I don't know if this may help you or not, but I saw a famous psychic on TV once who always wore cute hats when out in public. She said it blocked her from picking up other people's thoughts and feelings by covering her crown chakra.

I live a couple hours south of you, so I know wearing a hat all the time sounds too HOT down here, but it will keep your face from getting sunburned at least, lol. Worth a try.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,379 posts

I did not know that about hats either until I saw this on TV, and frankly, I can't see how it would work, since it is a physical answer to a metaphysical problem.

This woman was amazing enough to get her own TV show for two seasons though, and it was a great show to watch, so she either knew what she was talking about, or was a great actress, lol.

I did not pick up lying from her, but I do not do nearly as well at it when I am not face to face with a live person, which is why I like to practice on the picture readings here. Also, she is a receiver, and their shields tend to keep me out pretty well.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,379 posts

Gin,

Sounds like the best thing I should do is make sure I tell you about my symptoms, since you only pick up on stuff you don't know about. Normally, I shut up a lot, since nobody likes an organ recital, lol. Good tip, thanks.

C.Cat

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book