Soul Calls?

To post a reply, login or signup

Meeps
@meeps
2 years ago
1 posts

I've recently "awakened" to being an Empath and have been learning as much as I can about my abilities. The awareness I now have makes me feel like I'm going nuts, particularly with what I feel may be Soul Calls.

Throughout my life there were times where I felt drawn to people and it turned into an obsession. I was never romantically interested in them but I felt the need to be around them, get to know more of them, etc. While looking up information I came across limited info for what sounds like Soul Calls I'm responding to. Example: I've been working with someone for nearly a year now and we have a good working relationship. A few weeks ago I suddenly started thinking about her more, wanting to get to know her more, be around her, etc. I feel like I'm going insane and the only thing I can try to make sense of is this possibly being a Soul Call?

My questions are: 1) Do the people we feel these types of connections with also feel them, or is it generally one sided? And 2) She is very guarded and I want to know more about her but how do I do this without coming off as a weirdo? We haven't developed a friendship but I would like to.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

updated by @meeps: 07/05/17 11:22:24PM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I don't know about that Meeps. It is good that you are aware of obsessive tendencies. It might be best for you to concentrate on yourself, learn how to be complete within yourself. If you try to develop a friendship, take it very slowly. Maybe it is some kind of call but that doesn't necessarily mean the other person feels it. It is possible that it is only a developing obsession on your part. Just take it easy around that person and let things come to light naturally. Obsessions are nasty but often pass as quickly as they arise.

chris
@chris
2 years ago
46 posts

First off, don't worry about the labels other people hold of you, there is nothing you can do about it. I believe souls are united here to assist one another, and by doing so, help everyone else. The most important thing in any relationship, friendship, etc. is to be honest. Try asking her if she'd like to go to lunch. I have an idea she may be feeling a "pull" too. Simply enjoy light conversation, and see where it leads. If you feel you must inform her, make clear your feelings. Let me know how things go.

P.S. I have one of these soul-connected friendships. Its a true blessing for us both.

Namaste'

Meeps
@meeps
2 years ago
1 posts

Thank you for the feedback :)

Meeps
@meeps
2 years ago
1 posts

Thank you very much for the feedback. I don't think I'll inform her but I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm supposed to help her with. Looking back on these pulls I had towards others in my past, I sometimes knew right away what I was supposed to help with and other times it took me a lot longer. It's just the obsessiveness that I can't stand and wish would go away!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book