So frustrated!

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Does everyone go through periods when you just can't connect? I haven't had a long "visit" with any of my spirits or guides in a couple of months. It has been since September that I had a good meditation and connection and actually spoke with my resident family members. I have been seeing shadows again this week - that's a good sign.

I feel a need to do this - like someone is trying to get through to me. Some days it's just downright impossible. I tried again today and I felt someone there, but I just could not make a connection. Plus the most unimportant thoughts kept creeping in. I have a strong enegy that has made my sessions hard to comprehend at times. Like it bounces back to me and blocks their words.

I will try to meditate more often now that the holidays are over. Do I just need more practice? I am pretty much new to this(a year now). Maybe my spirits have left my house. Don't know.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/13/17 12:34:03AM
Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

Don't worry, no one has left you. The holiday time is busy and stressful for everyone in different ways. Now is the time to regroup and relax. It will all come back to you when you least expect it and when you aren't trying.

I find the more I try the more frustrated I get. I don't get the things I expect. When I have no expectations and just meditate and relax, I have much more success.

Happy New Year to you and be well. Blessings, Phyllis

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Thanks Phyllis. I know that's what I need to do - relax and not try so hard. I will just try to meditate every morning with no expectations and it will happen again. That's how it happened in the first place! I was wondering if there are any techniques for stubborn minds. Happy, healthy new year to you and your family as well.

Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

When I have trouble relaxing I will use a guided meditation cd. I find Brian Weiss' to have the best voice for me, I have also used tones in the background. I have had some luck with Silvia Browne's cd also.

I tend to meditate and try to get to past life regressions. This helps me also to connect with guides.

Perhaps someone else in the community can shed some light on their successes?

Phyllis

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I tried a guided meditation - it was too distracting for me. But, I probably didn't use the one right for me. I will try one again. It was so easy for me for several months. I even got to a past life/higher self guide a while back. I relaxed a lot with tones. I guess I haven't decompressed from Xmas yet! I ran around like a crazy woman for weeks! LOL! Thanks again.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Thanks Laura. Oh how sad for your friend. Losing a beloved pet is as hard as I imagine losing a child would be. We have had to put two to sleep, so I know how hard that is. In time it'll be easier. The good part is that maybe his girl will come back to him in spirit- ours is here right now.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Finally! I finally unblocked my mind and was able to converse with my spirits and one guide this morning. I felt so happy. I met a new spirit - he is a family member too. John is the father of Emily who is my gatekeeper. I had, months ago, confirmed his existence with my online research. He confirmed what I had pictured of Emily and Peter. He confirmed that they did in fact live in South Carolina when they came here. He said he is the 4th cousin of my Dad's mother. He was 58 when he passed and his wife Kathleen was 50. They bore 8 children, but only Emily and Peter lived. Ireland was harsh under British occupation. They raised sheep. I asked John if he would touch me and he ever so gently patted my head. So, so very cool!!! I am still tingly.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book