regaining lost gifts

To post a reply, login or signup

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Hi EC,

I haven't been in this forum for quite some time as I turned away from my empath abilities and spiritual beliefs for quite some time. I'm wondering how to go about bringing these gifts back..... and strengthening them. A few years ago I had gotten to the point where i was able to see and converse with guides, see aura's, would have frequent visions, reasonably clear tarot and oracle readings and divination, read the energy of others and what i called "dropping back or connecting with other time and spaces", however I put a stop to it due to my then partner questioning my intentions of it during a destructive breakup. Im now ready to open back up to this and would love to strengthen it..... how would one go about doing this? Ive noticed through meditation there are some aspects beginning to come back, however it feels almost as if its being withheld as i made a conscious decision to let it go....... any advice or guidance most welcome xx

updated by @renee: 07/08/17 07:18:56AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Meditation is your best avenue for retrieval of your gifts. You didn't really lose them you just turned them off and then life started to fill in the empty space making it harder to bring back those gifts. In my case, I'm almost 60, I had no one around me that could help me as a child to grow my abilities which were pretty special so they just kind of faded away over time. The interesting thing about that is that at, or on, very short periods of time my gifts come partially back but for some reason I have a hard time holding onto them before they once again fade to nothing.

One other explanation may also fit here: Perhaps my gifts are still running kind of like a windows computer program just under my consciousness and I just don't, for the most part, realize that it's still happening on a deeper level. I had a few things happen that kind of scarred me at one point so this is also a possibility?

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

yes i feel thats exactly whats happened bill, i have done this before - turning it off i mean - however it just kind of kept back up on me last time. I will keep persisting with meditation.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book