Realizing I am an empath

To post a reply, login or signup

visioneer67
@visioneer67
2 years ago
5 posts

Hi,

I am now realizing I am an empath. A lot to take in, but that's alright. I also just recently found out from my mother, that this ability goes way back on her side of the family. So that made me feel alittle better. I truly want to be able to learn more about my abilities. So I hope someone can help me or guide me in the right direction. Thank you and have a beautiful day.

updated by @visioneer67: 07/03/17 05:11:31AM
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
2 years ago
86 posts

I'm so glad you made it here! Empathy is a skill, and like all skills, it needs cultivating, refining and practice. Start small and build from there. My advice is to take the "Empath Survival Program" at the top of this page. It will help you to learn how to shield yourself from excess energy. (Probably the MOST important thing an Empath needs to know)

Also under the heading Empath Survival Program are several links to help Empaths. Some of the links are tests that may help you to discover abilities that you may not have known that you have. Do the tests, research and as questions come up, feel free to post any questions or ideas. People on this site are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book