Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Well what you just explained is pretty much what others describe as seeing auras, so I'm going to say that is what you are experiencing. If I try I can see auras by using the same method of lazy eye that you explained or let's say just lettingmy vision/eyesgo slightly out of focus. In a few cases I can see colors but usually it's like seeing a slight heat wave coming off the body. And yes it depends greatly with what color the wall or object behind them is which can increase my ability to do this.

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Well, I can only tell you what I believe. In my not so perfect opinion the physical universe is one of energy, and really that's it. Our souls on the other hand, though also connected to the energy universe through an energy connection are really nothing more than pure consciousness that doesn't need an energy field or link if we didn't want to experience the physical universe.

I look at consciousness as being the creative chalk and electromagnetic energy as being the black board that conscious creatively draws on. Your ability is one where you can see/or perceive that energy field far clearer then most anyone else can. It's your super power. LOL

Does that make any sense? At any rate that's how I see Reality!

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Just relax, you have all of the time in the universe to figure it all out. It sure isn't going to go anywhere.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book