My ability

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Ok so first of all i got no idea of what this is another gift from my empath package lets just say lol. so i light around things i thought it was auras. When i am at school and stare at the teacher i see a strange energy the colour of the colour of there background like eg white board clear white or on a blue chair i see a blue light around them or black wall black light well i see it around trees also i asked a few people if they see it like my sister and skype friends they said no. i also see the colour of the sky muli colours at sunset because sunset is colourful i normmaly have to relax when it occurs but not to often i mean as stare at it for one second i it see when i look at objects on screens around items what is this...?I also thought it was some energy but keep seeing flashes of blue sometimes it shapes in the form of my eye also i sometimes after bouncing doing flips on the tramp i see more colours like the blue flashes and random floating orbs of light think thats spirits or energy but pretty sure what i am seeing is some type of energy? if my eyes fall into a lazyness when i can see the light alot better well i don't know if it does a difference the lazzyness i dont know if everyone experinces it but is hard to explain that i mostly see it outside were is more bright around trees in the distance you know what i mean right the top of themDoes anyone else know what this is or has it? It can't be seeing auras cause you only see auras around humans some times plants and animals i don know but i see it everywre just everywere it can't be some of there heat enegry left over on objects because i see it in the sky normmaly its from a cloud what is this if its not auras? Mention anything that you think of and i will say yes i do see this around it
updated by @mintyempathy: 07/03/17 04:01:28AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well what you just explained is pretty much what others describe as seeing auras, so I'm going to say that is what you are experiencing. If I try I can see auras by using the same method of lazy eye that you explained or let's say just lettingmy vision/eyesgo slightly out of focus. In a few cases I can see colors but usually it's like seeing a slight heat wave coming off the body. And yes it depends greatly with what color the wall or object behind them is which can increase my ability to do this.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Its not just humans and plants i can even see at times outline colours of the buttons on my ipad everything i see light oulines around i don't get why there would be auras around non living things...? Its like everything had an aura i am not can't be seeing someones energy heat left on an object because i see this everywere i see it in the sky normmaly the shapes of the clouds i mostly see it against trees cause they sky is really bright the more light there is the more i can see it in the dark as well normmly there all differnt colours of random light maybe spirits well i also see it in pictures,tv screens,any tech screens,food,people,words, and much more that you can think offP.S when i said frat i meant first lol
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well, I can only tell you what I believe. In my not so perfect opinion the physical universe is one of energy, and really that's it. Our souls on the other hand, though also connected to the energy universe through an energy connection are really nothing more than pure consciousness that doesn't need an energy field or link if we didn't want to experience the physical universe.

I look at consciousness as being the creative chalk and electromagnetic energy as being the black board that conscious creatively draws on. Your ability is one where you can see/or perceive that energy field far clearer then most anyone else can. It's your super power. LOL

Does that make any sense? At any rate that's how I see Reality!

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Wait are you talking about the aura like seeing or the blue flashes? Wow i just moved into my new house yay! And i been experencing more of it instead of one blue sort of eye shaped around my alarm theres more its hard to explain i asked mum if she could get an appotment sorted for me but i am hoping they say theres nothing wrong meaning its truley an ability but i wonder my ability actually is i rarley see other colours actually maybe for a few days i saw more then one but i don't know i want to know what use my aility is some times i see it in a tinch of peoples auras or energy around them. There was one time some days ago maybe two when i went to get something or put my brush away in my computer cabnent and looked down behind me maybe i dropped my brush which is why i looked behind me, i saw the blueness but this was no ordinary blueness experince it seemed alot like energy i was a bit shoocked i can't remember it much but ill describe what it felt like but what i saw sorry if i am confusing its like i remember it differently then what i actually saw it at the present time.

I saw swierls with the blue i always expernice flashes of memories reminded me of energy i saw somehow a tinch of green it was beautiful this can't be spirtis i can't be a medium i don't even know if i sense ghosts anymore i'm so confused
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Just relax, you have all of the time in the universe to figure it all out. It sure isn't going to go anywhere.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book