Just questions!

To post a reply, login or signup

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

Sometimes when I look at someone I see pictures of their past in my head like a photo album. I have had this mostly with strangers. Does it have a name and/or a purpose? It doesn't happen frequently and usually unexpectedly. Any thoughts welcome.

updated by @5wildponies: 07/11/17 03:35:19AM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi, 5wildponies:)

This sounds like a certain type of clairvoyance to me! What I have been told by more knowledgeable, local empaths and sensitives I've talked to is that people with the gift of clairvoyance can see images from the past, present, future or any combination of these.

I'm sure there is a specific name for this type of clairvoyance, but I do not know what it is. Hopefully another member will have an answer for you.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

What you describe is how most psychics claim to read other people when they meet. It can either be pictures or feelings or sounds or smells or all of the above combined. Clairvoyance, as Equus Aquarius stated would be correct.

As A side note here: On a very rare occasion I also see pictures however mostly my abilities are through feelings which many would also call intuition.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book