I'm not sure what I am but I am something

To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
I'm for sure an empath no doubt about it but I can see, hear, feel, and hear spirits actually there's a lot I can do what I can't do is tell the future I have visions premonitions and feelings but that's it. I can't freely channel it does happen but not on my will. I cannot look into the past. And cannot levitate. I can read people but I can't tell their future or past or read their minds but I can give advice whether it's a spirits feeding info or my own advice. I have no desire to tell future or past or act as a bridge between the human and spirit realm. I connect with nature, animals, and the spirit realm quite a bit and have done since I was a little girl I know my abilities for the most part but don't know how to use them I don't know my full potential or depth of any of my abilities I don't know what I would even be called I just I know that I was born with these abilities and lived with them without any training. My lack of training and knowledge of my abilities have caused me alot of grief because I learned the hard way ignoring it and suppressing it won't make it go away. Can anyone help me please.
updated by @jessica4: 07/05/17 09:26:02AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

You're an Empath with certain psychic abilities that are deepening as you get older. You also sound like you are developing some psychic medium abilities whether you like it or not! If that is true, and I believe it is, spirits will know it and be drawn to you for whatever purpose it is they might need. In some cases they might want you to pass along a message and in others they might just want reassurance that you are aware of them. In almost every case these spirits can be guided to the light if they have not passed over yet and that should be what you try and convince them to do whenever you can. I am not a medium but I can open the doorway in an astral dream state and have done so on a couple of occasions. In most cases the doorway is always there they, the spirits, have just forgotten to look for it which is where you can help! I'm pretty sure by what you have said that you do possess the ability to also open this doorway if wanted to.

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Oh my that is quite coincidental I just replied to you and Maria not too long ago about stuff that you answered here. I love it. But thank you for all your advice it is much needed and I'm thankful for the straight forwardness about it. You help put things in perspective and help look at it more as an adult than a child :)
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Thank you I will look into those. And thank you I'm still learning to appreciate them its weird for me at times cuz its alot of change and sometimes I want doubt myself and want say its all in my head because that's I trained myself to think. But I know that's not the case. And I'm made quickly aware of the spirits around me of their displeasure of myself doubt in fact since I decided this year to stop suppressing my abilities (cuz one it was harmful two it wasn't working anymore it was like I shook a bottle of soda for to long and it started to fizz out of the bottle) the spirits have been calmer they're still like naughty little children at times with exception. And yeah I have to be very selective with whom I share lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book