How do I lessen the emotional pain?

To post a reply, login or signup

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

For the most part, I have figured out how to tell when the emotions I feel, aren't mine. Now the problem I have is that, I still experience those emotions as if they were mine. How can I release the painful ones? Is it possible to send love and comfort back to the person that is in pain? If so, how can I do this?

updated by @chris: 07/10/17 01:32:00AM
chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

I hear you, loud and clear. First off, as you can see, you are not alone. The painful vibrations can seem to take over your life. As I have been shown, the first step is to recognize whose emotions they are. Examine your situation, is there anything in YOUR life that would cause those emotions you are feeling? If so, work through it. Find a solution, even if its a temporary one. This way you are doing something about it.

If, after careful examination, you find those emotions are not your own, you have to accept it. I know to most people that would sound easy, to us it can be horrendous. It hurts, and its not fair. I try to think of it this way, I am being given these emotions for a reason. They are to push me into realizing something I must not miss in my future. The best advice I can give you is to hold on. Read everything you can on empaths. Check out the Empath Survival Program. The EFTtapping sounds strange, but it does help. I thought I would tap a hole in my head, but there is something to it. Lol

A few important things to remember; You are not crazy. Read over the responses I have gotten, there are people that care, and understand. They have offered a lot of advice based on their experiences. We are here for each other. Please let me know how you are doing... no storm lasts forever...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book