Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Well I've never heard of this but energy does pass through crystals so audible noise may well be possible. ON the other hand, is it possible that you thought you heard it but felt it instead, that also may be a possibility? I have felt crystals but never actually heard sound from one, though as I just said that I started thinking about radios which use crystals to decode radio waves, so I guess it is possible.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
928 posts

When was the last time your cleansed the crystal? If not recently I would recommend doing so because in ,y experience when a crystal hums, whistles, etc. it's due to it having too much energy in it & if it doesn't get cleansed soon it will stop working & end up cracking & sometimes bursting/shattering.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts

Crystals is one of my passion. Crystals can and do from time to time give ou messages. I got one from a Lemurian Seed. What you heard sounds to me that your abilities are moving into high gear and you tuned in to that crystal. Ask it what it can teach you.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts

I always ask the crystal. It doesn't lead to a message but I hope. Most of the time its a feel of heat I get from them. One of my favorites is selenite.

Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts
Easy.it said "all religions lead to the same place. Some just take longer than others. We are all one"
Paul
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
927 posts
True, that was my first lemurian and I call him the old man. Lemurian are unifying crystals. Get one if you don't already have one.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book