Hearing Crystals?!

To post a reply, login or signup

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hello Again:)

During the middle of another episode of some ear ringing yesterday, I think I heard my phantom quartz pendant make a really high-pitched, loud sound.

It has also made a few brief high pitched sounds while I have been sitting here typing this post.

Can anyone tell me what this means, or if I am wrong in my assumption that this is my crystal making the sound?

Thank you for you help.

Love,

EA

updated by @equus-aquarius: 07/07/17 06:14:51PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well I've never heard of this but energy does pass through crystals so audible noise may well be possible. ON the other hand, is it possible that you thought you heard it but felt it instead, that also may be a possibility? I have felt crystals but never actually heard sound from one, though as I just said that I started thinking about radios which use crystals to decode radio waves, so I guess it is possible.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

When was the last time your cleansed the crystal? If not recently I would recommend doing so because in ,y experience when a crystal hums, whistles, etc. it's due to it having too much energy in it & if it doesn't get cleansed soon it will stop working & end up cracking & sometimes bursting/shattering.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

NA,

Before I put my Phantom Quartz on that morning, I had it resting on selenite for about 2 days to be cleansed and recharged.

Do you still think that it needs to be cleansed? I wear it almost every day, but take it off every night and rest it on selenite over night every night.

Thanks for your help:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Crystals is one of my passion. Crystals can and do from time to time give ou messages. I got one from a Lemurian Seed. What you heard sounds to me that your abilities are moving into high gear and you tuned in to that crystal. Ask it what it can teach you.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thanks, Paul. It's good to find out that this is why this happened! I will ask it!

I love my Phantom Quartz and felt instantly drawn to it for a reason I guess:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Aryi,

Does your daughter hear the crystals and stones buzzing constantly or does it happen on and off?

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hmmm...The one I am hearing is my phantom quartz.

Is your daughter really clairaudient and/or really evolved, if you don't mind me asking?

If you would prefer, I will PM you.

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Who would be that interested in math if they were that wise and highly evolved from the beginning? :)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

It is fascinating to me hearing about how others are gifted, how they use their gifts, how they experience them and how they see the world because we are all so unique, even though we are one.

I am also glad to know that I am not just hearing imaginary sounds and that others are hearing crystals, too!

Love,

EA

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I always ask the crystal. It doesn't lead to a message but I hope. Most of the time its a feel of heat I get from them. One of my favorites is selenite.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Paul,

What kind of message did you get from the Lemurian seed, if it's not too personal?

I am curious because, while I did not actually hear my phantom quartz talk to me, I feel like it has somehow intuitively communicated some important aspects of the connection between emotional and physical healing to me.

EA

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Easy.it said "all religions lead to the same place. Some just take longer than others. We are all one"
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I wonder if your crystal also tuned into you and felt that you were in a place where you needed to hear this?

I found myself wondering that about my phantom quartz as well...

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
True, that was my first lemurian and I call him the old man. Lemurian are unifying crystals. Get one if you don't already have one.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book