Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, and Claircognizance

To post a reply, login or signup

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

I had a really embarrassing experience the other day at work. It was the end of the shift and I went to use the bathroom. I purposely chose to use the lunch room's bathroom because it was the further away from everyone and no one would be there at that hour. I just wanted some alone time and time to think as I sat...

Anyways, when I was done and finishing up, I had a vision of someone coming into the lunch room to use the bathroom and opening the door to where I was and seeing me there on the pot. Then I heard, "It could be the one male coworker" and I started to feel that I should hurry up before something went down. As I was hurrying to finish up, I heard the lunch room door open and I tensed up. Then the bathroom door opened (there's no lock on that door) and it was the ONE MALE COWORKER in the entire unit who walked in on me in the bathroom! I screamed "Noooo!" and he paused and then immediately closed the door, said sorry, and walked out. It was so humiliating and I'm still trying to get over it. lol. I was hoping he'd forget about it and I have no clue what he saw but he didn't forget about it. Instead, he just got super nice to me for the rest of the shift. The good thing is because I felt someone would come in, I had "prepared" by crouching over a bit? lol omg it's embarrassing.

Anyways, all of that that happened made me realize that I was experience numerous "6th senses" at once. In addition to all of this I have dreams in which people tell me things that are happening in other people's lives. Most recently, it's been about my ex and all that he's been going through is coming to terms with our break up.

But what do I do about this? How do i even cultivate this? I don't feel like someone who has these abilities because I often think people with these abilities have an otherworldly nature to them and I'm commonplace.

updated by @crownite: 10/23/17 10:07:47PM
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
I feel less stressed than I use to because for a time I had completely shut down. now that these are reemerging I know that I'm reconnecting with myself and trusting myself a lot better. I started seeing things, angels and spirits, little kids, hearing laughter, as well as leaving my body a few years back, and while I'm comfortable with the obe part, I don't want to see anything and never did so I'm leaving that part alone. But do these thing happen gradually?
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
Thank you for this.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Not that long ago, when people's abilities started to open, it tended to be a gradual opening. But things have changed, everything is speeding up, including the opening of psy gifts and it's freaking people out.

Your gifts are unique and special to you in the way you obtain, understand and transmit information. Your belief that these abilities and yourself is part of an old belief system that is slowly disappearing. We all are multidimensional beings, possessing all those otherworldly abilities. When we come into this earth, we come into a world that is playing by 3 dimensional rules - "if I can't see, hear, smell, touch or taste it, it doesn't exist". Babies still possess those other abilities. The world is a big undifferentiated mass of energy. People notice that babies will start looking off and stare at nothing or start laughing when no one is around. For them, they still see the energy fields, the angels, etc. What happens is that parents start to teach their children to differentiate - this is mom, this is dad, that's the dog, eat the vegetables, don't eat the crayons, etc.

Little by little, many of us lose those abilities as we focus on what is only 3 dimensional, don't focus on the lights around mom, just focus on mom. It's like our vision becomes more narrow and trained to only focus on certain things. This is also true of the other clairs. People who claim to be born psychic are just those, who were fortunate enough to be able to focus their attention on 3D while still keeping the other abilities, this is especially true for children born into families that are psychic and encourage it.

So, your gifts are what you came in with and now they are just popping open. We are moving into a time that is becoming more multidimensional (5D) and so those gifts which we consider unusual will be part of the norm. There's lots of books and info on the internet to help cultivate your gifts. The main advice is to practice grounding and to practice some meditation

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
Hey Carolyn! I don't want to give the impression that I'm talking down to myself. I'm not it's just I always think people with these abilities to such an extent are people who are detached, not focused on this world, interested in things like ascension, etc. Because these are the people I see with these gifts. I've always been intuitive but usually my information comes via one sense at a time or two at a time. Never like this. I might have dreams and feelings, or hear a voice and then get a knowing, or see a flash of information and feel the outcome. When all hit me at once, I told myself I was delusional, laughed, took a bit of precaution, and then...shame. it could've been worse I suppose. Lol
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
I had stopped meditating for a while, pat because I had started to see and feel presence. I had talked to God about this years ago and told him to give me any gift but that. I think it's cause my family is prone to that gift."seeing" things is common in my family.This was back in 2010/2011 before I started seeing and feeling vibrations in all things and almost passing out while driving due to overwhelming energy running through my body. it got to be too much for me so I had shut down for a bit to focus on getting my bachelors degree. Not exactly the easiest time. So I dont meditate much because whenever I do it much, I start to see again as well as leave my body in the night.
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

lol Thanks Carolyn.

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

Thank you for this :) I've been doing more meditation and getting a lot of internal guidance and that's been helpful. It must be very interesting to have that experience and share it with others and see their reactions lol. What use to get to me was when I was a kid, and I'd warn my family of some occurrence and they'd look at me funny, then disregard what I said. I always wanted the credit when stuff actually happened but never got it. lol

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
No, it's okay. I don't mind. :)It happens to me all the time but most dont listen to me. my family mostly. I don't stress out about it anymore. K just joke around. The thing is, there's a hierarchy not only am I not an elder, but I'm also a female so I am not heard as often. That said, I have been acknowledged as having the gift of "discernment" which they kind of had to recognize when it came to light that my dad was lying about some things.But I don't guilt them. I realize that people don't like acknowledging things when it's not positive and I am not really am exception. Lol people killed prophets back in the day because they seldom reported good news.
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
I prefer not to talk about my family to respect their privacy. But the hierarchy is that I'm female and I'm not am elder and so they don't take me as seriously. They think I'm mature, they think I'm level headed, they think I'm insightful. But I think people have their own paths to walk and I'm very uninvolved in my family life compared to the level of entanglements they create.Yeah, in families, there's things people don't want to talk about because they don't want to talk about the family "shame". Maybe one day you'll learn about it. I was told that my grandmother on my dad's side was crazy but if you ask him he would never acknowledge it and would rather say, "she was ill." None of her kids will acknowledge it. I only know this because of one time when my dad slipped up and mentioned it to my mom.
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts
Thats understandable. I'm not complaining! I'be been keeping back from my mom because even though she's self sacrificing and caring, if I open up to her she somehow always has this way of controlling me and draining me and making me feel stuck and unhappy. I use to talk to her about this to try and improve the relationship but I stopped because I realized it's not changing. There's nothing "wrong" with her and she certainly means well, but talking to her leads to me feeling weak and incapable. Tbh, my family wouldn't know what an empath is if I brought it up to them and I wouldn't bring it up to them. Some things I dont talk about with them because I don't crave that kind of support. They acknowledge that I have the gift of discernment or that I'm "intuitive" but they won't hear what I have to say because I'm not an elder part of the group. They listen to me more than my other cousins because of my tendencies, but meh....I'm not their go to lol.
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

Hey everyone, thank you for the feedback I received on this thread. I've found that in my daily life, the two senses I use the most are my clairvoyance and my claircognizance. I just know things and I might get a quick picture of something. Like many of you said, I realized that I don't have to jump through a whole lot of hoops in order for these gifts to develop. I just needed to pay attention and to develop my self-awareness a bit more. I wanted to thank you all because as my life continues to come together, my gifts are improving and I'm finding my center again.

So thank you. :)

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
We all have are own 6th sense some are differrent too others for most empaths its feeling others emotions and for others its the first ever physic ability they had

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book