pychic experiment # 5

To post a reply, login or signup

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

You can write down about both but I am looking mostly for information on the woman., but just write down everything you get but most of all, HAVE FUN!!

758_discussions.jpg

updated by @angel: 07/06/17 05:13:14AM
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Early pioneers who helped settle this country. She has lost children, encountered indians, Apache, troubles. Deeply religious, prim and proper. Seems a bit shell-shocked, sad and dazed. There was something that was too much for her to handle. Maybe it was loosing her children...Trying to hold on to herself amid a whirlwind of changes. She wears the pants in the family, thought not unkind or cruel. Her husband was very devoted to her. They live in some town, maybe around New England area. She has done much work in her life, very hard-working woman. She seems almost saintly or other worldly. She is trying her best to hold on to her dignity, sense of self, or maybe even her sanity. The photo feels very mysterious.

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

Wow! we got some great responses! Everyone seemed to pick up on one particular thing and this is the key! Keep it coming!!! I will give you one hint however, we are close to Halloween so make sure to write down everything you get even if it sounds....mmmmmm. strange! lol!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

First time, I got nothing, nada, zilch, so I waited and read other replies.

Snake Medicine - loved your comment about the fuzzy pictures. I was going to say she must be mute since she has no mouth, lol.

Then I saw Angel's reply and started thinking Salem Witch trials, but that was a thought not a feeling.

But, honestly, I did get something on second look, and I know it's wrong, because Angel said everyone has picked up on one specific thing, and what I got was not in there.

All I got was "Hatfield's and McCoys". Way off base, I know, but that's what I got, so y'all can have a good laugh over it. :-)

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

I keep wondering why I think "westward" and "pioneer" because I also felt strongly that they lived in the northeast. I don't like to add on after reading others posts, but I did initially think witch trials and ruled it out. Maybe she wasn't religious, but somehow very spiritual or dealt with spirits (thinking along the initial witch thought). Anyway, something mysterious, spiritual, other-worldly about her.

I initially thought the Appalachian region, too, but ruled it out. I don't think they were there.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

that's interesting that you have feelings like that. Next time I will try to notice sensations, although gagging and choking sounds rough!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

By Halloween, are you referencing the veils thinning?

For some reason this man reminds me of Abraham Lincoln (not sure why)

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

Sorry to confuse you about Halloween. I chose this one because we are close to Halloween and the history of this woman fits in with the theme of the season :) I don't think they actually had Halloween back then, unless someone was Pagan. Some of you are heading in the right direction.(Hint) Look beyond her veil and find her shadows. I don't want to give to much but one of you is "dead" on....MUAAHHHHAAAAA!!!

(another reason why I chose this one is because Empaths are very good at seeing the light within someone, but finding their shadows is more difficult and uncomfortable. The point is to get you to move past your comfort level and look at the darker side of a person and not be afraid to seek it out. Look for her shadows. (last hint) Her journey begins when her childs life ends).

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

I still get nothing, but think it is Dancehard who has hit the nail on the head. Referring to her post....

Nocturne's Angel.....Do you think maybe you picked up on Lincoln because his wife also lost a child and was insane?

This question is for anyone.....do you think severe pain can prevent you from using your abilities? My back has been "out" for 4 days, and maybe I am just using this as an excuse for why I can't read this picture, but the pain sure is distracting.

Can't wait to find out who it is.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

I'm with you on that post!

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Cheshire Cat :)

I have no idea, but I'm getting an Abraham Lincoln feel to him and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

Everyone is mentioning children, but all I see is the couple & the little girl that is in the picture with them.

I'm not getting anything on the woman at all.

As for your question about pain, I believe that it can cause a person to not be able to use his/her abilities or focus, concentrate, etc.

It happens to me at various times. I will becomes blocked or in pain & no amount of cleansing, pain medication, etc. will help.

I have come to believe that there are times when those blocks & pain are there for a reason & when it is meant to be lifted, etc. then it will & I can proceed.

People haven't taken to well to my interpretation/explanation of that, they believe/think that I have become weak or have given up, etc.

I haven't, I just know myself.

I've been on my path for my entire life (I'm 44) and I'm a very stubborn person, but I know myself enough to realize that there are times when I do have to surrender.

It doesn't make me a weaker person; because the answer or reason, etc. will reveal itself (maybe not immediately) but in due time.

I learn from my pain, my struggles, my blocks, etc.

Some people think that you have to push through the pain & at times you do, but it's not always appropriate, sometimes it's not up to Us ...

But that is what I Believe...

I tell people to take what works for them & toss the rest.

Because what may make perfect sense & work for me, may not make sense & work for someone else & I can respect & honor that.

Have a nice night,

Josette

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

@ Snake Medicine

Is the photo you are looking at in color? I'm asking because you mention mid-19th century?

Someone else mentioned blue earlier so I thought we were all looking at the same photo, but now I'm not so sure.

You say their clothes make them look not wealthy, I see a man who reminds me of Abraham Lincoln with a woman & a baby in her arms, the baby has a pink blanket & bonnet which is why I believe it's a girl.

These people look like they have money.

Maybe I need to go get my eyes checked.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Josh,

In the woman's arms is a baby in a pink blanket with a pink bonnet on her head.

If you look closely you can see that there is something on the bonnet, like lace, ruffles,etc.

The blanket looks like it has something on it as well, but I can't tell what it is, not sure if it an initial or a little girl design of some sort, etc.

Near the man's legs looks like a spirit (at least in my opinion)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

The fact that you see something by the man's legs. (I think it's a Spirit, but it could be someone looking down) & I see a little girl in the woman's arms tells me that maybe we don't need our eyes checked.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Definitely :)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Okay, I'm glad that you see the baby and you see in color.

I see pink, you see cream, it could be my eyes, but at least you see .

Thank You :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you Josette, for the kind words about pain influencing abilities. I agree with what you said about take what you can use and leave the rest also. Nobody's reality is the same, after all.

I also need an eye check. I see what looks like maybe some extra fabric on her lap, but no baby, and the spirit by his leg looks to me like it actually is his left leg, made blurry by bad focus. .

I'm giving up on this one. Just not getting a darn thing. I hope I recognize the name when we find out. Last time I had no idea who the person was ever after we knew her name. I need to do some more time traveling into the past, lol.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

You're welcome :)

I'm giving up as well.

I am still getting the Abraham Lincoln vibe with him & I know that he isn't Abraham Lincoln ~shakes head~

To me they look like a very wealthy couple with a little baby girl but why Abe Lincoln I haven't a clue.

Oh well, I know when to call it in and for me it's past time ~smile~

Huggs,

Josette

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

Everyone did great and now for the reveal! The above woman is Sarah Winchester, owner of the cooky Winchester Mystery House in San Jose California. She was a very educated and wealthy woman who married William Winchester. After they married they had a baby girl that dies in her infancy . So great job for getting the baby girl!

Now Wiliiam and his father owned a rifle company. When her husband died she thought the family was cursed by the spirits who died by the rifles. Sarah went to a medium and said to appease the ghosts she would need to leave connecticut and move to build a house elsewhere. So long as she continued to build, the ghosts would be happy. She moved to California and bought a home and started construction. Legend has it that there was construction day and night.

The home is best known for it's doors and stairs that lead to nonwhere :) I'm leaving a link so you can read on her more if you'd like.

Everyone did a great job! Lightworker, have you had a turn yet?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow! I've seen a couple of TV documentaries about her house. What a strange place. Well worth watching if you can find one to see. Maybe there is one on YouTube. What a surprise. I was a mile away on this one. Good choice though!

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

That's really interesting...never heard of that house. Poor lady. Sounds like a very stressful existence. How did she die? Someone said they felt choking. Thanks Angel.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Oh Dayum...

I really was out in left field.

What a Phenomenal Choice Angel!

Huggs & Love,

Josette

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

I was totally of base.

I still can't figure out why I am getting an Abraham Lincoln vibe, but I still am.

SMH

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

I'm glad all of you enjoyed it.. I got lucky with this one, most of the pics of her are when she was older and one that was younger, but since these were more popular, I figured it would be to easy to recognize, lol. I guess she used to also cover her face so there were very few pics of her. I was amazed how so many got her baby, that was incredible!

personally, I think her grief over the loss of her baby and then husband attracted alot of other spirits. Her connection to the spirit world also may have had a hand in it. I have no doubt that she was tormented in that sense, but guilt has a way of making us feel like we deserve that torment. Though her life is sad, I feel she was able to see the truth in her death and is reunited with her family.

Here is a link with some info and video's ect. It's in interesting house to say the least,lol.

http://winchestermysteryhouse.com/index.cfm

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

A hall of fires...wow! As I read your post above, I got the thought that the larger the house became, the more frightened she became. As Angel said, she became close to death, with her family dying and also the responsibility of all those who died by the winchester rifle. There were probably lots of spirits around her and lots in that house. Maybe she was into a little witchcraft or something of the sort to try and rid herself of the spirits. The baby's spirit probably never left her and where there is one there are usually many more.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAzVmJOLHas

Documentary

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book