Psychic Experiment NF001

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Starting to kick start these again. Based on the old rules, no one alive. Based on the pictures try to read as much of the person as possible. Post your findings. You will hear if accurate or not. after a few days, you will see the reveal. Old experiments were very instructive, some could get their names and some people were contacted even. Lets have some fun.256 

updated by @paul: 07/03/17 04:34:54AM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

She is extremely calm and peaceful. A charity worker. God/religion. Vow. Plays the piano. Seaside area. French connection. Younger brother with a disability. She is close to a David. Female name around her beginning with R. Also a Helen/Helena. Christine/Christina. Catherina. Drew cherry blossoms. Mother died young. 'Trapped' in her circumstances for a time.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Thank You for being the first to notice and respond. You are right about charity, the religious angle and the French connection. I'll need to research more on the other facts. This is awesome and a great start.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

On this other one, I think our lady reveals more of herself.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Even I know who it is I feel I must respond to this pic. I see a lot of pain and struggle. I see some doubt but she did not let it take it over. I see service to a greater cause than herself and wondering if she could pull it off. I also see great sadness at what she experienced. This lady is strong beyond measure but she does not believe it herself.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Dang, I didn't see this. I love these experiments. I got different feeling from each picture.
Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Thank you Rene, I was hoping you'd noticed. I've been away for a while and am trying to be more active here. These can teach so much. welcome

I hope chesshire cat notices also. she likes these.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

THANK YOU PAUL!!! 

I had to turn off all notifications, since I get them from the whole site here, not just the threads I post on and it was too much, so I am really glad I came here and found this today. YIPPEE! :-)

I hoped we could get these started again. The practicing before allowed me to channel a deceased brother for someone and get his exact name and description, something I could never do before. I love these. They are so much harder than reading in person and I believe they really help me do better at reading people face to face.

I don't care if I am so off base I make a total fool out of myself; it still helps. I hope all newbies  will keep that in mind and just let it rip........

I feel this woman is very earnest. She always knew what her mission in life would be. What she is doing for the greater good is more important to her than any family life or other personal relationships, which are more of an after thought to her. She is persistent to the end, and somewhat of an innocent in what she expects from people, then she is shocked when they do not live up to her ideal. 

I think she has strong spiritual beliefs which hold her up and propel her forward. 

I am getting possible medical work, maybe nursing, perhaps working with people others would not work with back in her day, like people with Leprosy or maybe the mentally ill, since there was such stigma attached to that back in the old days. 

In the second picture, I pick up some chronic health problem that she mostly hides and suffers in silence. It involves pain and I see her rubbing her hands, so maybe arthritis, possibly rheumatoid. She is quite stoic and thinks displays of self pity are unbecoming. 

I also get a somewhat biting sense of humor. She seems far less innocent and idealistic in this photo compared to  the first, so I am thinking that age and experience have made her more cynical. 

She notices details and is compulsive about getting the details of everything just as she likes them. She could be critical to those who did not keep those standards. I see her scolding a younger woman about an improperly folded corner on a bed sheet. (sounds like me, lol).

That's all for now.....

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Dear Cat, So good to hear from you again! Yes you are so sharp as always and I can sense you've moved forward. I can sense it, after all we are empaths. You are correct in the medical with people that many did not care much for. For what good is to be able to sense others and not put those talents to good use? The pain issue is also correct. Hey notice how much easier this is to do? Our lady was also very determined and did what no one else had done before. But unfortunately is not that well known. I hope others notice and decide to join and learn how to finetune their empathic gifts and put them to good use. 

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Ok time for another photo. I must be careful as some will reveal too much and we are here to do this emphatically. Cat, scolding for making a bed sheet wrong would fall in right too. Here she is with some family members I think she is the one on the center. The lady on the left may be her sister which looks like her. She had a sister but this is the first I've seen. i hope this attracts some fellow empaths. Please join, this is to learn and not to ridicule. One method is to empty the mind while gazing at the pic. Things will pop in to your head. report, I'll let you know if you are on the dot or close. On some of these the subject has communicated and given a message. That is a bonus not an objective.256

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

On this third picture I got some words, but feel they may be words that describe the type of thing she did rather than actual hits.

Tuberculosis (consumption), Sanitorium, hooker (!), syphillis, midwife, black lung.

Tough cookie (referring to what she has become). Sadness, resignation, but not quitting until she draws her last breath; too much adrenaline from anger to stop. I hear the words "backwoods idiots, can't they see?!"

The man in the lower right looks familiar to me for some reason. I feel like he has some abilities himself! I just heard the name Hatfield, like in Hatfield's vs. McCoys. This may not be literal either, more like they are set up in an adversary relationship to the majority around them. 

All for now......

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Diseases is right on. Stubborn also spot on. About the man. Don't know who he is but must be close and she did have "troubles" on a family matter. I did not know about this lady and am glad I looked her up.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Here is our lady on another period of her life

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

I just noticed these!  How fun!  

@paul, I really appreciate that you're not reading people who are alive.  Many thanks for doing these.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

I'm so glad Elise "found" these posts and got them back. Thanks. :-)

The latest picture shows me our lady is VERY intelligent, enough so that she would feel lonely in a crowd, being far more intelligent than anyone around her. 

I also feel great optimism in her.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Thank you elise. I find these so helpful to fine tune out empathic abilities. I hope with the intent to put them to good use in service to others. Yes they are fun to do.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Considering what she did, she used her intelligence for sure. She exudes strength of character. My next picture will show more of the side I have not shown. Stay tuned. You will be pleased.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

She did have a family life and people involved. Unfortunately not all has been reported and I hope its part of what we discover here.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Keeping on here she is much older. This one will say much about her as it may have been close to her death at about 50.256

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Now she looks like a Native American. Could that be the neglected group of people she has been caring for medically?

She looks like a very old soul and there is a masculine air in this picture, as if she has been a man in her most recent life before this one. 

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

He he right and right.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Ok, seems like we have exhausted this here so its time for the reveal. Our lady is 

Susan La Flesche Picotte

Susan La Flesche Picotte, the first Native American woman to become a doctor in the United States, was born 150 years ago today.Jun 17, 2015. She was also the first recipient of moneys for education from the government. 

I want to thank all of you for participating. I hope to continue these. Maybe you all have some one you wish to showcase? Anyone can do this.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Thank you Paul! Such an interesting and courageous woman. I had not heard of her, and that is too bad. She should be taught about in schools. 

I was glad to see I had a direct hit with tuberculosis too, not just generally picking up on the medical field. That encourages me to keep working at these.

I'd like to do one, but have nobody in mind currently. I will start thinking about it, and meanwhile, maybe someone else will come forward. 

Bless you for starting these up again,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

P.S. I did NOT get an email informing me of your reveal. I wonder if anyone else did?

I do get emails about threads in the main forum, but not here. Maybe another bug to report?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Paul,

I have someone ready to post for our next picture reading, but cannot figure out how to post my first picture. I do not see "start new discussion" anywhere on the lead group page. Can you PM or email me and tell me where to find it?

Thanks,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Paul,

Nevermind my previous question. :-)

I finally figured out by trial and error where the new discussion button is, etc.

For others like me who are not too computer literate and who don't know either, FYI:

It's the large plus sign in upper right near the WiFi icon on the group home page. If you mouse over it you'll see "add discussion".

It also took awhile to figure out how to get the picture in there....it's not like the old forum. Once you're into "add discussion", it's the rectangle with triangle edges and an arrow just to the left of the smiley face. Click on it, choose your size, (I chose a medium size for my picture), click choose image to insert on the far right, then click on the image you saved to your computer to insert. 

The first picture is up now and I hope people will participate.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

More FYI: To follow discussions in this group and get emailed when there are new replies, click on the large circle in the upper right corner of the group home page, next to the WiFi icon.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Thank you Paul! Such an interesting and courageous woman. I had not heard of her, and that is too bad. She should be taught about in schools. 

I was glad to see I had a direct hit with tuberculosis too, not just generally picking up on the medical field. That encourages me to keep working at these.

I'd like to do one, but have nobody in mind currently. I will start thinking about it, and meanwhile, maybe someone else will come forward. 

Bless you for starting these up again,

C. Cat

Just missed looking down the barrel of hurricane matthew... we dodged a cannon ball. Lots of people did their part and willed it away so it mostly missed FL.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

even though the reveal had just been done i did try this for the 1st time before scrolling.... I thought her name had started with an E so that was wrong. But did link her to teaching or educating people and as something related to nurse of doctor, caring for others.... so that was kinda cool to read that reveal! will have a go at the next one ;-) 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book