Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,345 posts

Hi Robin,

Great idea. :-)

I always see the days as colored and lined up in a row when I go through them in my head anyway. This is how I see them. I will add the first number that comes to mind, but it may not be 1-7.

Sunday is light pink. 8

Monday is yellow ochre. 1

Tuesday is very light gray-green. 2

Wednesday is yellow-orange. 3

Thursday is light green. 4

Friday is very dark green. 5

Saturday is red. 7

Green is my favorite color, so I guess all the green makes some sense.

These are not rainbow colors but they are what I see in my mind when I'm trying to count days without a calendar in front of me. Strange, I know and not much of a rainbow.

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,345 posts

Ecila,

So, I am guessing that is why Mardi Gras is also called Fat Tuesday. I always wondered.....

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,345 posts

I've always seen the days in mind as pretty much the same colors I do now. I've never thought about giving the numbers until you mentioned it.

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,345 posts

None of the colors I see when I see the days in my mind are my favorites, not even all the shades of green. Even my favorite greens are different ones than what I see for the days.

Could that mean all my days are bad (and my life does tend to suck), because of the colors I see, and if I deliberately work on changing the colors to my favorites, like dark teal, dusty teal, moss green, loden green, periwinkle, spruce, and lilac for example, would my life then improve?

Interesting idea.

I still can't seem to relate the days to notes, except that I tend to like Monday the least, so I will assign that to high C , since I am a tenor and can't hit high C unless someone stomps down on the arch of my foot wearing a stiletto heel, lol. ;-)

C.Cat

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book