Psychic experiment 58. Just for fun!!!

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

As far as I know - there is no right or wrong answer.

This is just an idea to throw around and discuss and see how we feel.

I have been thinking. Based on musical notes having an energy, a feeling (a personality, if you like). Some notes are happy and bright. Some are sombre etc. Now, add to that, the discussion we had regarding Alice in Wonderland, and the signs of the zodiac. Okay... Still with me?

Here we go:

Let's think about the numbers 1 to 7. Let's think about the days of the week Monday to Sunday. Let's think about the seven colours of the rainbow.

Now -can we match them up?

Can we match numbers and days and colours?

updated by @flyrobinfly: 07/07/17 07:12:24PM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

..........and if you feel strongly that you need to use another colour (or number) then feel free to do so! There are no rules.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

My starting point is actually off the abovescale because I feel that the number eight is black.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

Great idea. :-)

I always see the days as colored and lined up in a row when I go through them in my head anyway. This is how I see them. I will add the first number that comes to mind, but it may not be 1-7.

Sunday is light pink. 8

Monday is yellow ochre. 1

Tuesday is very light gray-green. 2

Wednesday is yellow-orange. 3

Thursday is light green. 4

Friday is very dark green. 5

Saturday is red. 7

Green is my favorite color, so I guess all the green makes some sense.

These are not rainbow colors but they are what I see in my mind when I'm trying to count days without a calendar in front of me. Strange, I know and not much of a rainbow.

C.Cat

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

There are also the seven classical planets of antiquity, Sun, moon, Merury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. There were the non-fixed objects visible in the sky and the ones used in the Tarot throughout our history.

SUNDAY -- SUN-DAY
MONDAY -- MOON-DAY
TUESDAY -- TIW'S-DAY (MARS-DAY; Mardi in French)
WEDNESDAY -- WODEN'S-DAY (MERCURY-DAY; Mercredi in French)
THURSDAY -- THOR'S-DAY (JUPITER or JOVE-DAY; Jeudi in French)
FRIDAY -- FREYA-DAY (VENUS-DAY; Vendredi in French)
SATURDAY -- SATURN-DAY

I usually think of the colors that go with them as

SUNDAY -- yellow, gold
MONDAY -- white, silver
TUESDAY -- orange, red
WEDNESDAY -- violet, purple, yellow
THURSDAY -- blue
FRIDAY -- pink, green
SATURDAY -- black

Matching the musical scale would be difficult!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila,

So, I am guessing that is why Mardi Gras is also called Fat Tuesday. I always wondered.....

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Yay, I knew you guys would get it! I was interested to see if we share any of the same ideas regarding this. I waswondering about recurring patterns?

I think that:

Sunday is really bright and happy and white/yellow. Number 10

Monday is morbid and moody and dark blue. Number 6

Tuesday is joyful and yellow/orange. Number 2

Wednesday is round and fat and orange/red. Number 3

Thursday is dry and crusty and hoarse and mustard/brown and Number 5

Friday is dark and tired and cold overcast and grey and Numberless

Saturday is white and snow and a veryold number.

Interesting that Ecila that you say Saturday is black, and Catyou seeit as red,but I see it as a shade of white.

I would say that I feel Monday and Friday are my darkest, most negative days.

I have always associated the number 8 with death.

I wonder ifthecolours and numbersthat we see and feel areindividual to us? Do they change with time, or are they set?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I've always seen the days in mind as pretty much the same colors I do now. I've never thought about giving the numbers until you mentioned it.

C.Cat

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I've never thought about numbers either. The colors correspondences I mentioned aren't mine but were assigned by someone else who was working off the planet idea (commonly used in magic). I'll have to see if they feel any different to me. I have been thinking about the musical scale and it feels like the starts with Monday to me and ends on the 7th note on Sunday...but also, day and night feel different, morning and evening, and I can almost hear whole chords at different times rather than single notes. And then there are the major and minor notes and chords to think about! Some of it must be individual, since I love Fridays! Morning sounds like a Pink Floyd song (below). Evening feels like something classical:)

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Ok ill say what first comes to mind monday yellow mixed with red tuesday green Wednesday navy blue thursday bright yellow and a tiny bit of intensely bright pink friday teal Saturday yellow sunday dark pink kind of brown
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Thank you for your input Minty. That's great!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Majors.

C= sensible. balanced. calm.

D = happy. uplifting.

E = bright. cheery.

F = healing.

G = earthy. warm.

A = weak. unwell. nervous. frail.

B = solid. reliable.

or something along those lines... :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Here's a thought. We seem to carry these day colours with us through life. Perhaps we come here knowing what days are going to be our best or worst?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

None of the colors I see when I see the days in my mind are my favorites, not even all the shades of green. Even my favorite greens are different ones than what I see for the days.

Could that mean all my days are bad (and my life does tend to suck), because of the colors I see, and if I deliberately work on changing the colors to my favorites, like dark teal, dusty teal, moss green, loden green, periwinkle, spruce, and lilac for example, would my life then improve?

Interesting idea.

I still can't seem to relate the days to notes, except that I tend to like Monday the least, so I will assign that to high C , since I am a tenor and can't hit high C unless someone stomps down on the arch of my foot wearing a stiletto heel, lol. ;-)

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I am not sure about the other days of the week yet, but to me, Monday is a misty mix of red of and fucia, accompanied by the glass-shattering high G note above C ! After this long and exhausting week is over, I can share the rest:)

Thanks for the inspiration, CCat - LOL!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book