731 posts

SURPRISE :)

I hope you enjoy.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks Robin!

The minute I saw his face I thought broadcasting, then reporting. Cocky and confident of his ability at his job. 1950s.

He looks like he enjoys joking around and telling a good joke.

I think he also likes to fly fish. I see him getting away and doing it whenever he can.

I think he was kind of a tough kid. Got teased about his ears so he learned to fight back, as in punching other kids out. Too bad his parents couldn't afford a simple ear pinning operation.

I feel he was mostly of Irish background and grew up in an inner city Irish area on the northeast coast of the USA.

I am getting the names Howard or Edward and Clare. I think Clare may be a woman he loves, not sure if she is his wife though. I see two kids, but not much time spent with them.

Also a Margaret, known as Maggie or Margie, whom I think was his mother. He was very close to her and put her on a pedestal. Big family. Somewhere between 8-11 kids. Father distant, strict, not around much. Working his butt off to support his big brood. Big Tommy, I think he was called, but he was not fat, just tall.

That's all for now. I got a lot about somebody. It will be embarrassing if it's somebody else, not him, lol. :-)

C. cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Just FYI for everyone:

A search of hundreds of photos of famous broadcasters and reporters turned up zilch, so I must be wrong about that strong impression I got about what he did for a living. That would have fit with Kat's impression that he uses his mouth to draw people in to what he says.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.....

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome CamoK5!

Glad to have you. Hope you'll stick around in our little group. Just let it all hang out, whatever you get. We all help each other out here and it is just practice, not life and death.

I've found it helps me immensely with my face to face abilities, even if I do poorly here. Any practice seems to help. :-)

I like your TV producer idea. That fits with what I was getting.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Okay, well I don't want to give too much away on the first day because some of the others need to have a go first. One of you gets ahuge smiley face, :)and I need to check out some of the other details you have supplied. Also with regards tohis voice, it wasquite individual.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I think he is a very happy man. He likely had a job in some kid of entertainment field like tv or radio. Possibly a talk show host? I think he was very funny and good with children.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Calamity, of course we don't mind!!!

We are happy to see every new face, and hope you will all stick around. Feel free to bounce questions and ideas off each other. If you find out whothe personis, PM the host. We don't want the answer revealed while others are stillthinking about it. But other than that onetiny rule, it's a place to have fun, make friends,and (with a bit of luck) learn. :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks for the new picture, Robin.

Now he strikes me as a diplomat, secretary of state, or some other government foreign post like that. He negotiates well and remains calm in a crisis.

I still feel he is someone known to the public at large, and they listen to him speak somehow.

I am too sleepy to concentrate......zzzzz........later!

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

You guys have been doing really really well. You each have different pieces of the puzzle. You know his occupation. You know part of his name. You know his ancestry. You know how many children he has (and one of them is famous). Keepup the great work!

Roxanne
@roxanne
3 years ago
1,562 posts

Something about his chest is drawing my attention and making me feel a heaviness in my own chest. I believe this man has known loss/emotional pain. His mouth seems very familiar. His energy is about being strong and surviving. The name Ed went though my mind. But on second thought it may be because he reminds me of a tv character named Ed, sooooooo. Just throwing it out there.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

You are all doing so soooooooooooooo well. You are very close. You are touching on his name. At this point in time, I feel I should remind you guys that your host for this experiment (me) is Australian, which may or may not help your thinking.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Geez, Robin, I looked through hundreds of pictures of famous Australians earlier today for precisely that reason and did not see him.

I also checked famous people of the nationality background I think he comes from and famous father and son combos from that nationality. I even found a couple that had the right jobs we've come up with and at least one of the names we've guessed, but they just did not look like him, and all had normal ears, whereas he looks like he could fly with those ears!

I am being driven batsh*t over this one. I need to tune in psychically again, but my neuropathy is driving me crazy tonight and I'm burning up, so it's impossible to relax.

You picked a good one. How could someone famous enough to have such a gigantic bust of himself in one of your parks be so hard to find even when you've given us good clues? This bust looks like someone I do recognize, but he's a Brit not an Aussie. I am busting a gut wanting to know who he is. :-)

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh Cat...... I don't want to drive anyone batsh*t!Big hug to you.And you know me, he's not hard to find once you know what direction your heading in. And like you say, the ears are going to verify any doubts.

Just to clarify - the son is famous in his own right, in a totally different area to this man.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

Well, I know for sure who he is now, though I don't know who his son is, so that is another mystery. I will PM you right now with the name.

Now I can go to sleep and if I have insomnia, I can't blame it on you anymore (grin).

Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hello wonderful people. Great excitement. Congrats to Cheshire Cat who has joined allof your puzzle pieces and found our mystery man. I will do the reveal (my) tomorrow, so you all have a little more time to post any other ideas you have, and any other feelings you get.

Roxanne
@roxanne
3 years ago
1,562 posts

LMAO ~ I know who it is and I laughed out loud because in America if you're over 50 the name Ed (which went through my head) def connects to his last name ~~~
But I will not say any more.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Roxane,

LOL, I thought of the same thing as you did, but he's too old to be that man's son, so I looked up the famous son and I'd never heard of him. We are so insular here in the USA and only know our own celebs, or at least that is true of me.

V. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Well done Spacey :)

Roxanne
@roxanne
3 years ago
1,562 posts

Hey, Cheshire,
LOL.. yeah, I figure that ... my Ed way too old to be his son. haha

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yes Kat. You should be feeling a lot more confident now. Good work.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

William McMahon's famous son JULIANis an actor. He was briefly married to Danii Minogue.

William McMahon did not marry until the age of 57. Lady Sonia McMahon created controversy when she attended a Whitehouse dinner in a long white dress with splits up the side.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/a-love-beyond-underst...

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Well I didn't do as good on this one as the first one I tried. Everytime I looked at him I kept thinking of Walt Disney. He looks kind of similar to him. Could this have influenced my ability to read? This is only my second one so I'm not claiming to be too great at it yet. I was jut wondering what kinds of things can make it more difficult for some of you or what you have found in some of your past readings to be hindering.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Sometimes itHAS helped me when they have reminded me of someone else, but it doesn't work for everyone. These experiments show that we'connect' more with some people than others. Sometimes I do ok, and other times not so well.

For all we know he may havevisited Disneyland? It's possible.Some things are hard do prove. Spacey has just started a discussion on the questions pertaining to similar things you are asking, andwhen you get the time go through some older experiments where we have discussed things like this a few times.

Personally I love dissecting dreams so whenever someone has a dream about the subject I get really excited.The Kubler-Ross experiment by Cheshire Cat (dream by Julie) was a real breakthrough.

Itry and carry theperson with me, and if something happens during the couse ofmy day and I think about them, then I sometimes put that thought on here. Sometimes the thoughts can be very random and appear not to be relevant at all.For me, there is often a warm feeling attached to the really good hits.

The thing is to be brave and put down whatever comes to your mind because if you think of something and don't put it down, you end up kicking yourself later if it was a good hit.And someone else on here may be able to use the info as a clue by looking at it through different eyes.

It's really interesting to see howeveryone on here has their own unique ways of reading the photos.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book