1,185 posts

763_discussions.jpg?width=750

updated by @cheshire-cat: 07/09/17 09:32:31PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hello everyone,

I have taken it upon myself to go ahead and post a picture for you, but Angel, if you don't like this idea, please remove my post.

I had a hard time choosing between two people that I really wanted to do, but maybe I can do the other one some time in the future.

If a lot of you already know who this is, we can trash it and I will try the other one. Otherwise, I will reveal who this is on Sunday, 11/24/13.

Have fun, and if I don't respond to your posts quickly, please know I will get there ASAP!

....nothing but the smile.... :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear Jen,

Like our last picture, this was a very diverse woman. I can tell you that you got one thing quite correct in your post, so good going!

.....nothing but the smile.... :-)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Awesome Choice for a Picture Challenge :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Nocturne's Angel,

I take it by your comment that you know who this is? (Or is Adil correct, that you said that because she looks like you?!)

If a lot of people turn out to know her, I can do someone else, so everyone has a chance to participate.

..... nothing but the smile....:-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Adil,

You're on the right track in some parts of what you said.....thanks for participating. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Roy,

You have some good hits here that are more specific than you give yourself credit for. :-)

Thanks for the input.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Adil - one of those comments is a direct hit. Congrats!

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, dear Lightworker.....

So far only one person knows who she is, so it looks like it will work out, and I have 3 links ready for those who want to read more about her after the reveal.

Relaxing away.......

C. Sat

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi CC,

I wrote my comment because I know who she is & her story is Great for this Challenge, not because I thought we looked alike,

Huggs

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear Nocturne's Angel,

Thanks for letting me know. That makes 2 of you who know who she is out of a rather small group. Do you think that's too many, and do you and Zhen ai mind sitting this one out, or should I just reveal this one now and go with my other choice, hoping she will stump more of you? Sounds like you both think we should stick with her, from your comments. I'll do whatever the group prefers.

... nothing but the smile ..... :-)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi CC,

Please don't close this Challenge because 2 of us know who she is.

I think you picked a Phenomenal Picture for this Challenge :)

Huggs,

Josette

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome Serenity,

You did very well! Feel free to add more later if anything at all comes to you.

The name of the mystery picture is revealed about a week after it's put up. I will be revealing it and providing links so people can read about her this Sunday, 11/24/13.

... nothing but the smile... :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Everyone,

So far, there are 3 people who belong to this group besides me who recognized this week's picture. However, they all want this to continue, so I will leave her up and I hope that more of the group members will try to read her.

Please feel free to have a second or third look.....you never know what you might come up with!

Blessings to all,

.... nothing but the smile.... :-)

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

i got this.... russia, not sure if its a woman or a man, not a kind person. that's kind of it. not getting much psychic info today. i wonder why.

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Eccentric

I keep seeing brands or what appear to be cattle brands on his/her forehead.

Cowboy wearing a hat and a coat that is lined with what I would call sheepskin

Seeing writing.. at one point it looks like Roxy.

Light purple.. violets and blues.. some yellow/gold too.

I keep seeing little green figures.. or is that a fox..squirrel

She could see things before her time.. I see a man that would be of today more than her time.

I see many people around him/her.. seems like many of them are wearing something on their heads. One appeared to be cat ears, another a bear hat.. etc. I am seeing young, old, babies, children, and some black poof keeps coming out the side of her head.

When look at her I see a young man with a full head of hair and a slender face.

I am looking down a barrel of a shotgun..

X marks the spot..

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hello Merin,

You're a lot more psychic today than you think! :-)

.... nothing but the smile.... :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Candice,

You're all getting very interesting things. I'm surprised by some of the things that more than one person is coming up with. Please keep throwing out anything you happen to feel.

I think I'd better stop confirming or denying what you all say, as I may be influencing what you say, and I shouldn't do that. Also, if I failed to comment on anyone's post, I apologize. It's harder keeping track of this than I thought. I will comment once in awhile, and just let it flow from here on out. Have fun!

....nothing but the smile .... :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hello everyone,

There hasn't been any further interest in this reading for several days, so I am going to go ahead and post the information on the picture now, instead of tomorrow.

The woman in the picture is MADAME HELENA BLAVATSKY, founder of The Theosophical Society, which attempted to bring all the common truths from all spiritual traditions into one teaching, and was "New Age" before anyone had ever heard of that term. She was very controversial and still is. Some think she was a Nazi and a Satanist. Others think she was simply brilliant and wonderful.

She was a very bossy person, as someone said. She was from a wealthy Russian family, but lived in England and India for a time. The "scientist" many of you picked up on was her grandmother.

Wikipedia has a very in-depth article on her which explains her unusual and complicated family history and will show you where some of your correct hits came from.

I also recommend YouTube, which has excellent pages of videos on both Madame Blavatsky and The Theosophical Society.

In addition, The Theosophical Society still exists today, with branches all over the world and online at www.theosophicalsociety.org. On the right side of the home page, there is a list of pages to go to, and I recommend the " history" and "3 objects" pages for good info.

Here is a short, and totally irreverent look at her life (not for the prudish!): www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/06/dead-cool-madame-blavatsk...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

Cheshire Cat

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Thank you Cheshire!!

It was not for a lack of interest. I had a hard time interpreting what I was seeing. But she reminds me of a friend of mine by looking at her. I will take a look at the links! Thank you for #9 .. I will hopefully figure out why I was seeing what I was.

Light and Love,

:) Candice

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

Wow. I can't believe I got something right. Thanks. :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Candice,

Maybe thinking of your friend threw you off. It doesn't take much to distract me, lol.

Don't be too hard on yourself. I've had only one or two hits since I've been participating, which is about 5 of these now. I am much better at reading face to face. Maybe I'll never get any better at reading pictures, but it's still a lot of fun to try! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Merin,

Yep, you got that she was Russian, and if you read her Wikipedia entry, you will find out that she was unkind even as a child. At the age of 4, she caused a young boy to drown on purpose.

So, you were on a roll there! Don't be afraid to just say whatever comes to mind. We all say things that are way off and we laugh with, not at, each other. Just look at it as a fun game and who knows how well you'll do. You certainly knocked it out of the park this time!

C. Cat

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

figured out some of it.. thanks again :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

SnakeMedicine,

Thanks for the input. That makes 4 that I know of who already knew who she was. I have two other people in mind that I would like the group to read, but am now questioning if they will also be too well known. I'm relatively new to EC, so am not sure of the depth of the knowledge base yet. So, it helps to get input from people who knew who she was. Since you say you don't know that much about her, you might enjoy the last link I posted. It's a short and amusing look at her life. Warning: the language is colorful in it. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Serentiy,

I can't answer your question, since I've never even thought of using chakras to help me read....thanks...I will look into how to do that! I can use some help. I wouldn't call that cheating at all. We all use different methods to read things. I hope someone will come along and answer your question....it's a very interesting question!

C . Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, that makes me feel better about it.

C. Cat :-)

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

wow. i couldn't read the full wiki article yet. But i'm glad i got it right. :D Yeah, i usually hesitate to say things cause i still can't think of myself getting psychic info. I still have the feeling that you need years of practise before one can start getting such info. (i still have no idea why i think that. lol.)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Merin,

It sounds kinda like you're trying to use your left brain to decide how your right brain should work, lol!

This is just my two cents, and others may chime in with their ideas, but I think that "not thinking" is exactly the point. Feeling is what works here, and yes, that does take practice to get better and better at, but only because our society has forgotten how to do it, since we put all the emphasis on left brained logical thought.

People start out with differing levels of ability in different areas as well, so you might be really good at one type of thing naturally, but need more practice with another.

C. Cat

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

Yeah, my brain does that more. It's like my right brain gives me info But my left brain goes "no that is not with scientific evidence, it is not really reliable. ". And I get confused as to where to believe. Although its funny to observe the dialogue between the left and right sides. ;)

Yes, I agree, We all have different levels of ability. I'm still not sure mine is where. I'm still searching. maybe someday(not far away) i'll find it. :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Serenity,

Thanks for the info! Luckily, I already do a chakra alignment each morning and it is similar to your exercise, except I have never tried to reduce the function of a chakra. I try to make sure they are all running wide open and spinning at proper speed and the color is even. I took a test which showed #6 is too far open, and that is confirmed by my morning visualizations. That is why I am absorbing the extremely negative energy coming from the most horrible people I've ever known...our neighbors on the south and north sides, but esp. the south side. I am working on raising my vibration and wearing crystals for support of the upper chakras. I was told to try to shut the 6th more to avoid their negative energy, but do not think that is the ideal solution.

I also do a shielding exercise for my aura that is just like your protection circle, except I use white source energy to clean out the aura and my body too and remove negative cords and attachments, and then I add a violet light on top to drive back negativity after I close up the shield around my golden ball aka my aura. I can easily change my chakras with visualization, so I will try closing the lower ones a bit, closing less as I go higher, the next time I read a picture, and see if it helps. Never thought of doing that....

Thanks again,

C. Cat

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi CC,

Do you have a Baqua Mirror? If you do, you may want to place it outside your home facing the home or direction that you are receiving the negativity, etc. from.

How Do I Know Which Feng Shui Bagua Mirror To Use: Convex or Concave?

• A concave bagua mirror is used in the feng shui applications when the negative energy outsideyour homeneeds to be neutralized by being absorbed. Basically, a concave design of a mirror will "suck in" the negative feng shui energy and neutralize it.

• A convex bagua mirror is used when you want to reflect right back the negative feng shui energy (Sha Chi) pointing at your home (be it front door or any windows).

http://fengshui.about.com/od/fengshuigoodluckcures/f/feng-shui-bagua-mirror-concave.htm

You can even place a small hand size, etc. one in a window and place it in the lower left hand corner of the window facing out to the home/direction & it should help send the negativity (bounce it back inside of let it enter your home.) back to where it came from.

The site I sourced frowns upon the bouncing back & forth, but either type of baqua mirror should offer assistance.

At least in my experience & the people that I know that also use this trick.

Huggs,

Josette

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book