3 years ago
731 posts

908_discussions.jpg

updated by @flyrobinfly: 09/12/17 09:42:35AM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

A castle...I love castles. What an interesting, paradoxical picture. His face looks as chiselled as the stone in the castle. He's linked to it but doesn't really belong there. He belongs somewhere in his past. He has a personality as balanced and as strong as the architecture behind him. He has created something great in his lifetime...from divine inspiration. He knows the heights of joy and the depths of despair. He seems magical.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Well, I guess I am first again as usual. It's 5:30 in the morning, but it's the only time I have to try this today, so who knows what I'll get.

This picture is very intriguing, since I don't often think of black men wearing safari hats and castles in the same sentence, lol. Not their thing to wear chain mail and kilts and play bagpipes, ya know.

So, I am thinking this is some place where cultures came together like the Caribbean islands. Then I considered the source and I think maybe it is the tropical north of Australia and he is of Aboriginal descent.

Plantation owner? Bananas or sugar cane or pineapple. I taste something sweet. One of the first to help his people get a leg up, organize, and beat the white oppressors at their own game.

I think maybe as he became more powerful aka richer, he went into politics. Maybe the first Aboriginal elected to some office.

He seems very calm and confident like he has been through much and not much fazes him anymore.

I see a family, but some are illegitimate, almost like he has two families. They all live together and run things. He does not trust non-family much.

Now I think this could all be wrong. Something about that castle just doesn't fit down under with me. I feel maybe it is an old fort, built by the British long ago and now used as a public building, rather than his home.

Have to get some sleep before the sun comes up. I hope some of this makes sense, or at least provides a good laugh.

Thanks for a very intriguing subject.....I can't wait to find out what he is all about.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Willy,

We often bounce ideas off each other here, and I think you may be right. That may be a British museum and he has travelled there trying to get them to return artifacts on display that rightly belong to the Aboriginals. That would explain why the castle felt out of place to me when I thought it must be in Australia.

He seems like he could be a strong advocate for protecting the Aboriginal culture.

Back to work for me.....no rest for the wicked, lol.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi all.

See how quiet I've been. :)

There's a reason for that. The slightest hint will give the game away, and I don't want to spoil it for you.

I really want you to think about what he is known for? How he made money?

I feel that acouple of you felt the vibe.....

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

The more I look at him the more certain I am that he is Aboriginal.

That castle has way too many windows for an old castle used for defense the way they were. Those castles had tiny windows to keep heat in and let you shoot arrows out of them, but they were all high up and they were like slits. So, maybe he built this to show off his wealth?

I am hearing "beef jerky". How bizarre.

I also get the word "tours".

Perth, or somewhere to the west.

I will stop for now. I feel like you could give me fifty clues and I would still not get him.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Okay guys,909_discussions.jpg I hope this photo helps.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Definitely Aboriginal.

I get forest ranger....might be the shirt.

Ayers Rock.

Story telling, legends.

Reparations and rights for Aboriginals.

Local representative in govt....that's some money but not enough for a castle.

Thanks, Robin. Still not getting the money source. Later.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I think I know who he is and have PM'd Robin with the name. We shall see if I goofed or not.....

C. Cat

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

I'm probably totally wrong here, this is not my speciality :) So just ignore me :)

He works outdoors, maybe worked here when he was younger? Or maybe was invited there because of who he is? He doesn't relax very well, sort of a tense person. He's done pretty well for himself but wishes he could have helped others a littlemore. Lot of pride.

I wish I had not read the other responses :) It's messing with me. I have no clue who this is :) But it's fun to try.

4peace

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Cat, you did not goof it! You are 100% correct! Well done!

Something really weird has happened. A comment that I wrote to you on here has vanished, and when I attempted to tell you what it said through a PM, the PM did not send! It just stayed in the 'sending' mode. Hmmm

Reveallater- unless anyone wants some more thinking time? Please speak up if you do.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

We were having computer problems (I often have a negative effect on electronics) and I had to force quit the browser, restart the computer, and reset the modem. Maybe you were trying to send your PM during that time.

Sorry about that!

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

THE REVEAL:

He was Australian Aboriginal Albert Namatjira, an ARTIST. I hope you find his life story interesting. You had some great hits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Namatjira

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

Thanks so much for introducing us to this man. I minored in Fine Arts, so I could not wait to go look at some of his work. It is very unique and I like it very much. I had never heard of him before. Watercolors are the most difficult painting medium to master. What I saw of his work looks like pastels to me, so I was very impressed it was watercolor.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Check your spam folder. That was happening to me, too.

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Ok, I'm totally shocked that you guys picked up on Aborigine and Australia. How do you do that? All I can pick up is feelings. How do you go from picking up on feelings to getting detailed info like where someone is from?

Oh and I wanted to thank Robin for the mystery :) This was fun!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear 4peace,

Please do not feel badly! I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I know Robin is from Australia and rightly quite proud of her Australian heritage. That made me guess he was probably Aboriginal. That had zip to do with my reading abilities.

Sometimes we DO pick up info on where someone is from due to our feelings. That comes with practice, so please stick around and play again. You are welcome to put up a picture for the rest of us to read if you'd like to also. :-)

C. Cat

4peace
@4peace
3 years ago
187 posts

Ohhhhh :) lol. I didn't feel bad about it, I was just totally amazed :) lol!

I really enjoyed trying, even though I was nervous about it :)

I might put up a picture in a few weeks when I finish up teaching one of my classes. I have a good idea of someone to put up.

Sending peace and light :)

4peace

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book