Psychic Experiment #38

To post a reply, login or signup

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Here she is and I hope none of you know her. Have fun! I have another picture for later on.889_discussions.jpg

updated by @cheshire-cat: 07/02/17 12:12:08PM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Moon Child (not that I know what it means) :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome scarlet fire child,

We are glad to have you in our little group. Just post whatever you get, no matter how wild it may seem. It's good practice and we all help each other out and laugh about it if we are off base. It does seem to help make face to face practice easier, but our main aim is to have fun.

It sounds like you may be picking up colors from her aura. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hey Robin,

To me a moon child is someone born under the Zodiac sign of cancer. Is that what you are feeling?

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I got the 'earth angel' thing as well.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

yes. I agree.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

TBH I wasn't feeling anything. The phrase Moonchild just popped into my head. It isn't a term I use.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

She seems to be giving off a celestial type vibe. Not of this earth. And she is also a star isn't she? She is shining. Lots of energy. She does what she wants. A wild child. A free spirit.

I can't help but think that at some stage after this photo her life will take a turn for the worse.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I am up at 3 am again and couldn't resist checking.

You are all doing very well on this one! :-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Space-Beaver,

I do have a clearer picture I will put up later in the week. I am trying to stick to pics that do not look like her the way most people know her, so she would not be recognized. I am sorry this pic is so blurry.

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I also agree with the dancing. I see black dancing shoes.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yachting/sailing

Flying in a plane with the wind in her hair

A brown square headed medium sized curly coated fluffly dog

Black shoes

The word "Lucious" (lips?)

The song WILD THING

The color WHITE

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Do not want to say too much, but I now think it was a very good idea to put up this particular picture, even though it may be a bit out of focus. You will all see why later on. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome TigerDragonMonkey,

Always glad to have new people join our group. We hope you have fun here and come back often. This is just good practice and not a competition, so just enjoy yourself. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
She was brilliant vibrant beautiful person in both looks and personality. Outspoken and funny. But she died tragically and young. I think she was famous and loved by a lot of people. Or at least she could have been famous.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

That would just make it too easy Cam....

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Cam,

Are you perhaps picking up a Marilyn Monroe vibe? It's not her, but her real name was Norma Jeane Mortenson.

You all have picked up at least one thing in common that is correct. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

It's Tuesday, and I normally wouldn't put up the other picture until Wednesday,since that's halfway through the week, but I will be gone all morning tomorrow, so if y'all want the other picture now, just let me know.

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I had a dream last night where I was talking to a woman, and I think it may have been her altho she looked nothing like the picture.

She was confused as to how we knew about the dancing shoes because they were not on display with all the other memorabilia.

We were in a big old house. It was many sections joined together, It was being run as a guest house, restaurant, memorabilia type place, and the yard was filled with plants and animals.

The house was haunted and the people living their were cursed. The business went bad and they had to get out.

I noticed writing in large capital letters appearing high up on a wall which I hadn't seen earlier. They (her and a man) said it just kept reappearing. It was a warning.

They had to leave the property. All the tables and chairs were removed and it was empty. They still had the memorabilia to sort out and a couple of the animals.

Yes I would like another picture thankyou Cat.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yes a little bit of a Jackie O vibe. I think there may have beena passionate, dynamic and public love affair? (or perhaps a love affair with the public?)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Perhaps she was an ice-skater? That's dancing too.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Thanks Cat.

There is a person on EC whose name is Lucidamy, and whenever I tried to think of her name (in the first photo) I kept getting Lucidamy. I was quite convinced she had an A sound to her name, but in the second photo the D seems more probable.

She has lost her carefree ways and has been forced to focus on something important.

Perhapsa medical condition? Hers, or someone close to her?

She knows someone in prison.

I still get the animals and plants around her. She writes. She enjoys the Arts.

She is like the woman in my dream, except the woman in my dream was blonde.

There could be a connection with burial grounds? The afterlife.Mediumship?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Catholic

A big CAT (like a lion)

D words - like - disguise, death, divorce, discover, Diane (Keaton)?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Space-Beaver,

Yes, she is the same person! You can see how I was trying to make sure you did not recognize her. Even this picture is not quite how people are used to seeing her, but much closer. That is all I will say.

You were all doing well, so I will let you continue.....

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

I had not noticed that, but you are right that in this particular picture her face looks a lot like Diane Keaton. Of course, it is not her, since she is still alive.

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Lilac flowers - Lavender

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

negotiating...yes...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

yer. she is taking us all over the place.........

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

She could be attending an Inquiry in the second photo as a witness to something, or be involved in discussions with a Government body? She looks like she might be wearing a wig?

Two crazy dreams last night. May not be relevant. A crazed woman named Jill smashed up a house in a rage to find her children (especially her daughter) which had been taken from her. She got in a truck and drove in a deranged manner heading (my) south to get them. I could see where they were. They were with their father. He was showing them this bizarre sky completely filled with unbelievable brightly colored flying thingsand objects (lots of pink) - hundredsof them - large (like aircraft) and small (like butterflies)- all heading (my) north.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Robin. I want some of whatever you were drinking last night, lol.

Pretty cool dream. The pink things in the sky reminds me of a TV show we have on over here right now called Under The Dome, based loosely on the book by Stephen King. I always read his books. I also know a crazy woman named Jill who is divorced and has 2 daughters. I don't remember any dreams from last night. Maybe you were rummaging around in my dreams.

- - - - - - - - - -

If you all don't get any further by Saturday, I will put up a picture of what most people were used to seeing her look like. I think the problem here may be one of different generations, with the younger generation not having heard of her, and if so, then I am even more glad I picked her, but can't say why now, or it would give too much away. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I couldhear my heartbeat in my head when I looked at her earlier. IDK what that means. Perhaps her heart ruled her head? Or maybe she is just killing me with stress? :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin, Camo and Space-Beaver,

I appreciate your perseverance!

I am sorry that none of our older members in this group chose to participate in this one, since I am sure it would be all over already. Or maybe it's good they didn't, since it gives you a chance to work on this and I fervently hope that all of you will read the links when I put them up on Sunday. She is definitely worth your time.

Heck, I just hope most of those who started out on this thread have not given up, since they are not coming back much now.

I have so much to do tomorrow, maybe I will put up that last picture today. If that doesn't help, I hope you will keep trying until Sunday. You have all gotten hits on her and some of them are all the same, so you really have done well.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I screwed up and did not notice her name at the bottom of the picture, so now I have to find time to go find another ones. I am so far behind in my own work. I will try to get it done soon.

C. Cat

P.S. Okay, here is a picture of exactly how most people knew her. Keep trying and have fun.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'm one of the older ones and I don't know who she is. She looks weird in the last one. Troubled. She still seems alien. She looks masculine. I had nightmares last night and I think she is giving them to me. Some freaks (Govt perhaps?) were attempting to infiltrate the place I was in. I was the only one aware. I told a younger female to run. She was too slow. They took her car, and more of them appeared. I was in the process of working out how to get us away from there and into hiding when I woke up. My heartbeat was fast and irregular. (Perhaps it was the banana I ate yesterday!) :) There are some strange forces at work me thinks. Hmmm. Did she have a sex change or something along those lines? Something perhaps unusual or'anti-establishment' at the time?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Doorma. What about her reminds you of your older sister?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I googled the first sex change in America and the real Sybil and none of the photos match so we can also rule them out.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

You are going to be so surprised when you find out why you are picking up that masculine vibe, lol. You have great dreams. Maybe you and MaryAnne can go back and forth and figure it out, but I doubt it. :-)

I had a day in HELL today. First I found mold in my breathing machine despite daily cleaning, and could not get it out and could not get ahold of my assigned supplier to order me a new tube. Right after posting this picture we were hit by lightning, which fried one of our phones and blew out both modems, causing smoke all over my office, and knocking out Internet and phone service, which was just restored an hour ago with all new modems. Then I had the medical mess to deal with, since they had been calling me all day and not getting through, and had to fax a stack of papers for some new Medicare rule, and will have to wait a month to get a new tube, and then I had to call Apple Care because the lightening had messed up my keyboard. That is fixed too, but we do have to buy a new kitchen phone. This happens a lot this time of year, and combined with my being terminally ill and my 84 hr. work week no matter how sick I am, I don't think I'll be hosting much after this. It just requires time I don't have anymore.

I am so stressed out I am shaking, have already cried twice, have had zero food and it is after 6 pm, and I am hours behind and will be up half the night working now, despite being exhausted, and my toe still hurts from surgery last week, and I have two more doc's appts. on Monday and I am MAD AS HELL that my life seems to be like this all the time now. I believe it is a psychic attack, despite all my shielding. So, you can see why I think I should just play and not host, as much as I may want to. I was so afraid they would not be able to fix it and I would not be able to answer any of these posts or tell you why or even do the reveal. I was lucky we got a tech who actually knew what he was doing.

I need to go eat before I fall over. Keep going, you are flirting around the edges now.....

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Kat. I'm so glad that you could join us. Don't worry, we are all finding her difficult. I think she has been the most challenging one so far for me. I keep getting all sorts of contradictions. I like your description of her being bright and dark.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Interesting Spacey..... maybe she was one of those poor babies that the Doctors mutilated?

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

The first and second pictures fascinated me because they bring so much more to this person.

Reviewing my notes it is clear that the first picture is just full of light and life. I see beautiful "things with wings". I see many angelic figures.. some are sending what appears to be flowers.. I see a fairy shape..butterfly.. things that make me feel like flying. Her picture was literally painted in white where all there is left is her face. I see something with her neck and I am not sure what to say about that. I am not sure if I am interpreting this correctly but I see what is now common of breast cancer awareness. I see letters and a pen/marker.. but after a while the ink starts leaking out into a puddle and I feel like I can no longer do it.. like it won't matter or wont work. She liked or enjoyed head pieces.. fancy things to wear on the head... in the first picture.

The second pic was tough for me to look at in comparison to the first. It was like a line was drawn and I could not stop thinking about it. I am seeing what first looked like a headband with the balls at the end. Something I would wear on if I wanted to dress up like ET. And then that changes into a stethoscope.. like I was being examine by a doctor and they wanted to get into my head. I feel uneasy and trapped in some way. I see clearly the number 5. I feel like I am waiting to hear bad news or waiting for something that is lurking. I went from free to a cage in some way. Like I fear for my existence in some way.

Candice

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Space-Beaver,

Our power goes off all the time during the 6 month summers, and I can't be counted on to even have Internet to get here and make comments or give a reveal. I always forget how awful this time of year is here. I wonder why anyone wants to live here, but they do. I sure don't.

When I host, I get up, do almost 2 hours of chores each morning, and then see at least 30 emails in my inbox, since I am running a business too. The phone rings all day and night. Most posts require comment from a good host, IMO. I couldn't let this one go without thanking you. I should not have even mentioned any of my problems in this thread. It does not belong here. Suffice it to say that at my stage of this illness, most people are bedridden. I just mopped the whole house and will soon spend an hour putting away groceries my DH brings home. I am pushing way too hard, but there is nobody else to do it. I just want some time to come here and have some fun, but there is just so little time left over for me.

I thank you for understanding.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Candice,

Hi. Not sure if you know I have put up a third picture that looks the way most people remember her. You only mentioned two. Letting you know just in case. It should be around here somewhere......:-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Kat,

Glad you could make it here. There are 3 pictures up now, just to make sure you don't miss one. The last one is the one I was sure would make everyone recognize her, but I realize there is an age gap problem here and most members of this group who are my age are absent from this particular reading.

I am now very, very glad I picked her because I feel everyone here should know about her, and I hope you all will read the links I provide and then go even further...... There is a big clue! It's the last one I will give. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

oh! I will look at it then.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Kat,

BOTH of your posts are on FIRE. Keep on keeping' on........

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

MaryAnne,

Your post is also on FIRE.

I have ants in my pants, I so want to tell you who she is, but I shouldn't even give as much away as I have so I will go stuff my face with dinner and shut up until tomorrow. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi fifthelement. Welcome. And please stick around because it won't be long until the reveal. We only use deceased people in the pictures so unless she faked her own death or has been given a new identity or something (and nothing would surprise me with this one!) then she is deceased. Please eat something, no matter how small. Try and make it something with good nutrition. Even a piece of fruit will make you feel better.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Good for you MaryAnne! Please PM me with the name. :-)

I am holding off on the reveal since so many members are on the west coast and it is only 10 am there. I will put it up after I eat lunch out here on the east coast.

Cheshire Cat

P.S. CALLING ALL COMPUTER GEEKS...Will someone who is tech savvy please help her with how to post pictures here.....someone who understands Windows 8, which I do not.

You are not a sponge if you don't host. Heck we have several people who only host and never try a reading, which is really playing it safe, IMO. We can all participate at any level we wish to here, so please don't feel bad. I know you do want to host though, so I hope someone will be able to help.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

CONGRATS to MaryAnne for figuring out who our mystery woman is. :-)

I am eating lunch and will post the reveal right afterwards.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Okay everyone, drum roll please, lol. Here is the REVEAL:

Our mystery lady is JANE ROBERTS, often considered to be the mother of the New Age. She was a channeler when channeling wasn't cool, was considered totally weird and made little money for people who did it. She held sessions in a small apartment in Elmira, N.Y. where her husband took notes and recorded the changelings, later to become THE SETH BOOKS, which, IMO, are the best metaphysical books of all time, and I am not by any means the only person who thinks so.

I have studied metaphysics since I had my first series of reincarnational dreams at age 13, and I am now 63, so that's a long time. I picked up Jane Roberts first book, "Seth Speaks" at age 21, at which time I was a total skeptic about channeling, and from the first page, I knew I was reading the words of a non-human. Every page has "Oh wow" moments in it. I re-read the first copies until they fell apart, and my second copies are pretty worn too by now.

I hope all of you will take time to read the links I am providing. The first link will help you know Jane Roberts and show you all how very accurate you were about her horrible, tragic childhood, chronic illness, and equally tragic, early death.

If you read the books, you will see that Seth told us through her that we all send out parts of our total entities to incarnate and experience, but those lives are part of one entity that is unique and is gendered. He said Jane's total entity is a male named Rupert. This may be why several of you picked up two people in one, transgendered, or lesbian. Or you may have picked it up because she was channeling a male, one who had a strong, raspy voice, which was another good pick up.

The second link will explain the Seth Books briefly and most of all if you scroll down, it contains comments by famous people I know youhaveheard of, talking about how much she influenced them and started them on their spiritual journeys, etc.

The third link is a video of her channeling Seth. It is old and scratchy and would not convince me. I was not convinced until I read the books. I have included it only because of the many comments below it from people who said that reading the first two Seth books changed their lives forever and completely. I concur with that. Seth was the "Aha" moment of my spiritual awakening and after reading those first two books, I could never go back to being the person I was before.

What Seth says really happened at the crucifixion makes total sense, unlike what most of us were taught. I do not like what he says about the right to self defense, but no entity is perfect, so I am not meaning to sound like I worship him. I am just saying that I have read A Course In Miracles, all of Neale Donald Walsh, Michael Newton, Gina Cerminara, Unobstructed Universe, Cosmic Consciousness, and on and on and on. If the book exists, I've almost surely read it, and all of these added together do not come close to the first two Seth Books, which are serious reading that you will need to think about, but are totally worth your time.

I highly recommend immediate purchase of, or a trip to the library for:

1) "Seth Speaks"

2) "Seth On The Nature of Personal Reality"

I believe everyone who is an empath should have read these two books. Okay, I admit I am being really pushy since I feel so strongly about this, can you tell! Here are your links:

1. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts

2. www.sethlearningcenter.org

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRYkgBjCoA (set of 3 videos)

Thank you all for participating. You can all see now that you did much better than you thought, especially if you go and read the first link. I hope those of you who do read those two books may want to start a discussion about them. I would certainly be up for that, though I do not have time to run it while working 84 hours a week, so am not sure how that would work. I am not worried. Anyone who does read them will probably very much want to run such a discussion! :-)

Many blessings,

Cheshire Cat

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

!ah ha!

Thanks for the experiment.. now to see if I can figure out why the black and white ribbon meant.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Thanks Cat. Very interesting. I have only read the Wiki information so far. I'd never heard of her but I think we did ok.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Yes, you all did really, really well, much better than you thought you were doing.

Now, I just hope you will put her first 2 books on your reading list. You won't regret it.

Blessings,

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Jane Roberts was certainly interesting and "Wow" too, but the super duper interesting being is Seth, whom I hope you will all read. If you've read channeled material before, forget it. Seth is in a whole other league.

Who wants to go next and host a picture?

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I am blown away by Kat getting the Dorothy in Dorothy Jane Roberts! Well done Kat.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

OOH! I am sorry I was so busy I did not notice that. Yes, well done Kat!

Cheshire Cat

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I have a person i'd like to share if nobody else was already planning on hosting the next one.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book