Psychic Experiment #22

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

802_discussions.jpgHere you go, guys and gals. Hope you like this fellow. I'm early in putting him up since you are getting so good at solving them! This one might be a bit "harder" to read but you can do it!

updated by @ecila: 07/13/17 12:33:32AM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

There is actually a line (like a scar) that goes from the back of his head right down to a V Shape on his forehead and then uo the other side. It is not centred in the middle of his nose (unbalanced). Under his right eye, are marks that resemble black tears. NOT HIS!!! And a moustache that hides a lot!Hypnotic dead eyes.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

It's a c-crete!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Interesting, Robin. . . the thought of black tears.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'd be interested to know what it is about your nephew that you can't get past.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I guess black tears might represent tears about death. Blood being spilled for no reason.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

PM me

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

well Julie, on one of my googgle searchesfor the lastexperiment I accidently came acrossa photoso horrendous I thought I was going to stop playing as well. Honestly some sites have no respect. They should have warnings about disturbing images!

Tami
@tami
3 years ago
81 posts
My first impression is I don't like him. I see a skull. Not sure what that's about. I see someone in a robe reaching out. He has a symbol on the front. I see a lot of symbols. Not sure what they all mean. I see different faces. It's getting weird so that's all for now!
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Don't know why but I am hearing a circus song and all I am getting is circus circus, circus. I can see him as a sword swallower or something like that. A real eccentric and typical carney con artist too. Probably a Rom (gypsy) as well, as far as his original nationality background. I see him in a white tee shirt and old farm style jeans with suspenders.

I also think he may have murdered somebody and gotten away with it. Everyone knew he did it but could not prove it.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

WOW...some great hits already. We might have to start doing two of these per week :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

TAMI,

Could he be a satanic priest?

JULIE,

Are you thinking of The Flying Wallendas? I don't remember any mysterious deaths there, though some of them have died, since they never work with a net.

Definitely not Lenin.....he was very thin faced, and this guy doesn't look like he's missed too many meals, lol. I'm not getting Russian, but maybe that's just because I don't like him, and I am half Russian, so I don't want him to be Russian, if that makes any sense.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Don't let him intimidate you!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

no thanks :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Turn your screen magnification up to 125/150/200 X, and check out all the markings in his forehead? See the distinctive X and also the M with the two things on the side of it? I think that means something? The M one particularly.

And that mark under his eye is a scar...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Perhaps his first name starts with either A or B? Something solid, like Bruno (the brute)?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Maybe I need to watch what I eat more, but after reading your post Robin, I saw him wrestling a tiger! That would certainly result in scars.

I didn't change my magnification, but I see a TW not an XM. Maybe that is just because I didn't enlarge it. The whole forehead looks like a puzzle. Over his right eye I see the astrological signs for Aries and Virgo.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I am so glad you said that because wrestler crossed my mind also (he is big enough) and I went looking for symbols for the M but the closest I could find so far, was also in astrology Virgo and (i thought) Scorpio, but the fancy-dancy bit was mirror reversed?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I took a closer look because it stood out for you, and it was really odd to look at. Julie has found even more letters than me. It doesn't look like normal pixelation because the letters stay the same under magnification? Weird.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I was almost certain he was Robert Dale Segee, but after looking him up, I was wrong. This guy weighs twice as much. Drat.

Off to bed now, and I'm with you Julie. I do not want to dream about this lout.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

hmmm well on 400 I think that your L might be an L or it could be an E, which is the last letter in a word with either a square O or a G as second last letter, then there is a space, and what truly looks like the word SPY. Seriously...

_ _ _

_ _ G E S P Y

or

_ _ _

_ _ O L S P Y

Seriously, who walks around with letters on their forehead?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Oh, please tell us more Natasha. I have never heard of this.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Natasha, I looked up what you were talking about, and it seems that most of the scarring was on the right hand side of the face, and really big scars so I probably think it's different to the strange marks on his head?

Another thought -maybe he was tattooed in gaol?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Maybe just a little direction...

This is not someone who most people have ever heard about.

The image is not reversed.

He was not necessarily known for anything evil, so no need to be worried or spooked.

The things you are seeing in his forehead might lead you to something (ie...I can see some connections in what you are saying, although I didn't notice anything there!)

Try to focus more on his essence...psychically.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I'm trying again today, but I'm still getting the circus. I see a big hot air balloon with stripes on it, and I see a fire eater and an orange tent with gold trim. I also see him in a black cape holding a wand. Magician?

This man seems somehow "off" in the head a bit. Very quiet. Shows you rather than telling you. Stares you down rather than answering your questions. He may come off as stupid, but it's due to not being able to be articulate.

C. Cat

Tami
@tami
3 years ago
81 posts
He looks like Dr. Phil....hee hee
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

sorry, my bad, LEFT is correct

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Okays, Cat's - balloon in the sky - circus theme, makes me think of one of those guys who dives (from a great height) into water? So, I'm thinking with the astrological marks on his head, and if the word spy is actually SKY perhaps he was an Astrologer?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Ecilia, Is this photo on Wiki or somewhere like that? I mean, have you googled certain words to make sure that we have a chance of finding this photo? :)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

If you google his name you will find him. If you google other words related to him, I'm sure he will come up. You will not be able to do a reverse image lookup, though.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hmmm.....

That would fit with the astrological signs I saw on his forehead.

Who are some astrologers who are famous? The only one I can think of offhand is Jeanne Dixon, and he sure isn't her, lol. I'm sure there are others. I just don't know who they are. I get a first name of Sidney. Is there an astrologer named that?

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I think I remembered his name. Not sure it's spelled right. It's Sidney Lumet. Haven't looked up his picture yet, so if I don't come back in a minute, it's not him.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Can you please double check that if you google words related to him he will pop up? The chances of us guessing his actual name are negligible I think? I think I'm a gonna take my bat and ball and go home if we don't stand a chance. :)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Many of you are on the right track as far as where he is from.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Don't give up already! Yes words that describe him do bring him up. You all are headed in the right direction. I'll give you more hints if you want.

You will have to google the right words.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Boris (fighter).

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Good point. He is reading people. Staring thru them.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Sidney Lumet is not even an astrologer. He's a movie director. Don't know how I came up with that one, lol.

I don't think this guy is smart enough to do sidereal time figuring, and I don't think he's articulate enough to discuss a natal chart with an astrology customer.

on the other hand, I can't explain those signs on his head.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Railway Tracks

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

ABSOLUTELY! You said that very well!

He had smiled before this photo, and he had made young children laugh. I think he had at least one daughter that he was fond of.

Perhaps he lost his family?

He looks alone in the photo.

I just got FIRE.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

You are good with shapes (Freida) so you should keep thinking about that. Isn't there something in astrology with a spoked wheel looking shape? What sort of bridge?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Everyone, I am kind of back. LOL physically I am. I am a bit worn out though. Emotionally I really am. See you tomorrow afternoon my time.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

You are starting to get on the right track :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Angelina (or a version of that)

Juliet (or a verson of that)

Carmella (or a version of that)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

For no known reason, at the completion of my last post, a red welt appeared on my right, inside arm, between my elbow and wrist? It has now turned white (like scarring)!

After five minutes, Update: my right arm is now ok, and the red mark has come out on my left arm.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Sorry to butt in here, but the astrological chart itself is just like a spoked wheel. Each "house" is a section.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

You are not butting in CC. That is probably what I had in my head from looking up symbols yesterday. Good work CC.

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

This man has seen horror and pain. I believe he's seen war. Something in his youth/childhood changed him forever. I feel like it's a good change - that his heart was opened, but I'm not sure about that. I feel as though he could have "gone either way" about something and I'm not yet sure which road he took. There is something very profound about him. He didn't have an ordinary life. I keep hearing "broken heart".

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

It is really hard for me to concentrate on this, because I had a long talk with my husband's best friend this morning. Why is that strange? Because he's been dead for six months. This ability suddenly appeared a few days ago, and I thought it was a one time thing, but apparently it's not. It started with a dog my husband had as a child, then my mother, then my aunt, now the friend. It's very shocking and exciting so I am having a hard time concentrating. It also makes me need to sleep a lot more as if the connection is draining. I don't know if this is connected to my seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on the clock so much lately, and/or if it means I'm about to go home myself, but you can see why it would be distracting to say the least! I realize this info does not belong here.....do any of you know if we have a group for people who can do this? I am really freaked.

Back to our task: When I look closer at this man's face and it looks like a painting not a photo. There are what appear to be puzzle pieces, letters, horizontal lines, and vertical lines drawn all over his head, and it even looks like where his lip should be someone has typed T-O. Not being able to see a mouth at all makes reading harder for me as well.

I am about to let you all finish this one up, since I just keep on getting the circus and big balloons, one of those bikes with the huge front wheel and tiny back wheel, fire eater, sword swallower, circus train, etc. I even feel like I've seen his face on an old circus poster at some time in my life. I spent half an hour yesterday looking through old circus side show posters on the Internet with no luck.

Since you are headed away from the circus stuff and Ecila says you're on the right track, I may as well sit back and see what you come with, since I am just not getting anything else. Maybe I am tuning in on someone he knew instead.

Good luck to all of you, and I can't wait to see who he is!

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

The wheels, circle, lines, triangles, Russian, war all fit. An he was not an ordinary man.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

803_discussions.jpg

Here is a photo of him when he was older. Sorry about the quality.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

It's a bit odd that Julie, Cat, Ecilia and my posts are not registering on the home page, but Kibs and Snakes did??? Sometimes lately that left side of the homepage is totally blank for me? But since last night when snake put a comment on #21 (which I answered) the other four of us have become phantoms???

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Ok, yeah I am getting the Russian thing, maybe part of theBolshevik Party. He was a strong (physically) and powerful man. More to come.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Now he looks sinister to me and like the type who would beat people up for kicks or money. An enforcer.

He also looks like he hasn't slept well in ages.

Cynical and thinks everyone is lying to him.

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I am think in the lines of CC, I am getting the whole circus thing too, like Sampson The Strong Man. I see him really strong. I got the trains too. I am getting intellect too.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

RED SQUARE (the landmark)

A RED SHED

A White street sign with a big RED X on it (idk what that means)

IDK why I am getting RED RED RED. Something to do with Communism perhaps?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

OK I think I just found a sign on google that resembles the street sign. It is a level crossing.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I got the wholeBolshevik Party thing myself. They became the communist party in later years. Lots of red around him.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Are his initials AB?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

No, sorry Robin!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'm wondering if my red X might actually be THE RED CROSS who worked helping people during the war?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Today I'm getting the train thing again. Maybe not a circus train after all?

Just heard Treblinka. (can't be right.I think Ecila said he's not a bad guy)

I agree with something mechanical that he works with. Was it Julie who said that?

He reminds me of my father for some reason that is not obvious, so I am thinking he may be an idealist who became bitter and drank as he got older.

This is crazy, but I just don't feel like he was famous, except maybe within a small group who is into whatever he is into.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Moon, This is all a pretty good description of him.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Sacred geometry was a part of what became know for doing.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Julie, The first paragraph above fit him. Don't give up!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He was suspected of being a spy during a part of his life.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He wasn't a magician but he did study things of that nature.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He wasn't in circus as far as I know, but he did organize ballets.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

His work was related to the pyramids in a way.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He didn't let people know about his work unless he wanted them to.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Kil, that's an exact hit.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Cat, He did travel a lot. Maybe that's the train you're getting. Some people did say he was a jerk but others loved him. Your last sentence above is a dead hit. Hit was well know among some pretty famous people.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I've added some comments below several comments you guys gave made. You aren't as far off as you might think. I didn't realize how hard he would be. Keep trying. Getting anything on his occupation, wives, children, etc? Since his death, his work has become fairly well known, but like Cat said, only among people who are into this kind of thing, but it is an area that empaths might be interested in knowing about.

And one more thing, parts of his life are still unknown and veiled in mystery, so you really can't go wrong on this one. Maybe he was in a circus during his missing years. That wouldn't surprise me.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila,

You mentioned sacred geometry. I am putting that together with your personal interest in Buddhism and wondering if he is famous among Buddhists for inventing some sort of Western practice that is popular now. He just doesn't look Asian to me, but the mustache says maybe......

Since you said this is something we empaths would be interested in, I am wondering if he invented a practice designed to help you speak to your spirit guides, or something along those lines.

If so, he sure doesn't look like somebody who would do that, which makes him a very clever choice on your part! After all, we are supposed to be developing psychic abilities here, not reading obvious facial clues, like my thinking he was a gypsy.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He did spend time among Buddhists. His work has Buddhists influences. You have been doing really well with this one! . . .but he isn't famous with the Buddhists.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Maybe he is giving you a clue? We are all connected?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Perhaps with these experiments, we may need to have a touch of validation for our hits as we go, before self doubt creeps in and questions our thoughts and undermines our confidence? It probably isn't helpful to our psychic development if we are questioning and doubtingour intuition? Just my thoughts.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Trust yourself :) I thought I had had been giving clues along the way. If I give away much more now I would have to tell you who he is. Perhaps that is what I should do at this point. Who want me to go ahead with the reveal?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Cat, the second photo of him reminds me of two people I know. One is a sound recordist for television (irrelevant I think) but the second one was a psychiatrict nurse. He was also a buddhist, and interested in afterlife questions. I actually felt him visit me after he died. Many people told his wife that he had visited them. Perhaps this man was concerned with things connected to the afterlife? Sorry, this reply was meant to go in after your next post. Oops.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila,

Didn't you say somewhere in here that he was accused of spying?

I immediately looked up Alfred Dreyfus.....mustache, but not him.

Then I looked up Julius Rosenberg.....mustache again, and a resemblance, but could not find either picture you used and he was executed, so he couldn't have been as old as your second picture.

Just don't want the rest of you to waste time on those two. That's a good clue and one I would never have paired with Buddhism!

Just my two cents but this is a PSYCHIC development group, so I am not about to give up yet. My goal is to get so good, that I get the name every time I see a picture.....you know what they say....dream big or go home! Might take me the rest of my life though, lol.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Cudos Cat.

He was accused of spying but it was never proven and that isn't what he is known for.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

As for commenting on posts and saying it they are "right" or "wrong," I feel that could be tricky. I've tried to do so when it seemed right to do so. Sometimes, an impression of something might not be obviously right but could have significance, or could be a thought leading to something else that has significance. For example, the red cross, I see no relation that is obvious, but there are many things that could be related to the red cross, and different people process things differently. So it is difficult to line item every comment as to right or wrong. I hope that made sense...

In my little mind, it doesn't seem like getting an actual name is as important as getting impressions related to a person, whether or not they lead you to an exact name. Putting together bits and pieces and trying too hard to solve these experiments amount only to a game of clue, not psychic development. But that's okay, too, if that's what you want. Clue is a great game :)

Enjoy the journey without too much worry for the destination...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Let's put an end to this guy.

George Ivanovich Gurdjieff (Russian: , Georgij Ivanovich Gjurdzhiev; 13 January 1872? 29 October 1949) was a Georgian mystic and a spiritual teacher of what came to be called "the Work" or "The Fourth Way", in which he taught people how to increase and focus their attention and energy through various awareness exercises. According to his teachings, such inner development is the beginning of a possible further process of change, and spiritual evolution.

Gurdjieff's teaching addressed the question of humanity's place in the universe and the importance of developing latent potentialities. He is the author of Meetings with Remarkable Men and other books. During his lifetime Gurdjieff did not publish any books on the techniques of his teaching, and his pupils were bound to secrecy on the subject. Since his death in Paris in 1949, however, many of his works have been published, and there has been a flood of memoirs by disciples and admirers. To learn the Fourth Way, I've read that one of his students works, The Fourth Way by Ouspensky, is the best.

"Humanity is at a standstill and from a standstill there is a straight path to downfall and degeneration.... There is nothing that points to evolution proceeding. On the contrary when we compare humanity with a man we quite clearly see a growth of personality at the cost of essence, that is, a growth of the artificial, the unreal, and what is foreign, at the cost of the natural, the real, and what is one's own.... Contemporary culture requires automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines.... Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man." -Gurdjieff

Brief clips about Gurdjieff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23tl6l_AB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27Mc6C5VQM

A movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PHOE_7ZK3o

A Brilliant Movie based upon George Ivanovich Gurdjieff's book Meetings with Remarkable Men that is basically a recounting of his early life and influences as a child and later adventures in Central Asia in search for secret esoteric schools and enlightenment. Directed by Peter Brook.

Gurdjieff Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gurdjieff

The Fourth Way

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Way

Enneagrams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Way_enneagram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7trlDWxWlI

Online Library

http://esotericonline.net/docs/index.php?dir=L2RvY3MvbGlicmFyeS9Gb3...==

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Sorry to those who didn't like him or to anyone this caused frustration.

I'll be taking a break from this group, but I have really learned a lot. Thanks for tolerating me.

May you all be at peace, dear empath friends :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I can't believe I didn't get this one! I have read all of Whitley Strieber's books, and he and his wife were big students of Gurdjieff and always talk about him on their website, which I check daily. This was a great choice. I had never seen a picture of him. He sure doesn't look like I would have expected.

I'm sorry you're taking a break, but understand. Hosting a picture is a lot more work than many realize. I am way too busy with medical appts. to do it right now. I hope you'll be back after your rest. Will miss you! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

OMG, now I've looked at some of the links. He even created Enneagrams, which I used in therapy along with the MBTI. I am ennegram Type 1w2. I can't believe I was so dense. I was influenced by his superficial appearance, which said gypsy and circus to me.

Thank you, Ecila. This has been a very helpful learning experience about how I need to learn to go deeper.

Who is up next? Anyone got an idea?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I knew nothing about this guy but he sounded interesting. The enneagrams look pretty neat, too. I'm glad you know and understand what they are! They look complicated.

BTW, I'm leaving to concentrate on meditation and spring planting (yea, spring!). I hope you guys have fun with #23 after this "tuffy."

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'mreasonably sure I found him, but the Wiki photo was so different to the ones on here I didn't recognise him. Overall, I did gain a lot of insight tho. Perhaps the people we would not connect with irl, we have more difficulty reading on here? I seem to do better with the humanitarian types? Very odd that he had SPY written on his forehead? There were trains in his travel Julie (and daughters). You were right with that. Kris is a real asset to the group with her shape knowledge. Happy planting Ecilia.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts
Thanks Robin. Julie, I thought you did pretty good really. Everybody got something right. I think you all have even more abilities for this than you think.He was very mysterious. I've been reading about him all week and I'm still not sure exactly what he taught. Maybe I'll read a book about him. There are some online. I would like to learn about the enneagrams at least.
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I promise I didn't type anything on his forehead or anywhere on his face! You must have seen that psychically somehow. I did adjust the levels and cropped a bit for the photos.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

You are not weird....or at least not any weirder than I am. I also saw puzzle pieces and very clear Aries and Virgo signs on his forehead and a T-O on his lip. I have no idea what that means, since it appears he was a Capricorn, lol.

Maybe he put them there himself to confuse us (cue Twilight Zone music here).

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

not me thanx Julie

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hmmm. well I tried to put a couple up but it didn't work.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book