Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Don't know why but I am hearing a circus song and all I am getting is circus circus, circus. I can see him as a sword swallower or something like that. A real eccentric and typical carney con artist too. Probably a Rom (gypsy) as well, as far as his original nationality background. I see him in a white tee shirt and old farm style jeans with suspenders.

I also think he may have murdered somebody and gotten away with it. Everyone knew he did it but could not prove it.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

TAMI,

Could he be a satanic priest?

JULIE,

Are you thinking of The Flying Wallendas? I don't remember any mysterious deaths there, though some of them have died, since they never work with a net.

Definitely not Lenin.....he was very thin faced, and this guy doesn't look like he's missed too many meals, lol. I'm not getting Russian, but maybe that's just because I don't like him, and I am half Russian, so I don't want him to be Russian, if that makes any sense.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Maybe I need to watch what I eat more, but after reading your post Robin, I saw him wrestling a tiger! That would certainly result in scars.

I didn't change my magnification, but I see a TW not an XM. Maybe that is just because I didn't enlarge it. The whole forehead looks like a puzzle. Over his right eye I see the astrological signs for Aries and Virgo.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

I was almost certain he was Robert Dale Segee, but after looking him up, I was wrong. This guy weighs twice as much. Drat.

Off to bed now, and I'm with you Julie. I do not want to dream about this lout.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

I'm trying again today, but I'm still getting the circus. I see a big hot air balloon with stripes on it, and I see a fire eater and an orange tent with gold trim. I also see him in a black cape holding a wand. Magician?

This man seems somehow "off" in the head a bit. Very quiet. Shows you rather than telling you. Stares you down rather than answering your questions. He may come off as stupid, but it's due to not being able to be articulate.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Hmmm.....

That would fit with the astrological signs I saw on his forehead.

Who are some astrologers who are famous? The only one I can think of offhand is Jeanne Dixon, and he sure isn't her, lol. I'm sure there are others. I just don't know who they are. I get a first name of Sidney. Is there an astrologer named that?

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

I think I remembered his name. Not sure it's spelled right. It's Sidney Lumet. Haven't looked up his picture yet, so if I don't come back in a minute, it's not him.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Sidney Lumet is not even an astrologer. He's a movie director. Don't know how I came up with that one, lol.

I don't think this guy is smart enough to do sidereal time figuring, and I don't think he's articulate enough to discuss a natal chart with an astrology customer.

on the other hand, I can't explain those signs on his head.

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Hi Everyone, I am kind of back. LOL physically I am. I am a bit worn out though. Emotionally I really am. See you tomorrow afternoon my time.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Sorry to butt in here, but the astrological chart itself is just like a spoked wheel. Each "house" is a section.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

It is really hard for me to concentrate on this, because I had a long talk with my husband's best friend this morning. Why is that strange? Because he's been dead for six months. This ability suddenly appeared a few days ago, and I thought it was a one time thing, but apparently it's not. It started with a dog my husband had as a child, then my mother, then my aunt, now the friend. It's very shocking and exciting so I am having a hard time concentrating. It also makes me need to sleep a lot more as if the connection is draining. I don't know if this is connected to my seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on the clock so much lately, and/or if it means I'm about to go home myself, but you can see why it would be distracting to say the least! I realize this info does not belong here.....do any of you know if we have a group for people who can do this? I am really freaked.

Back to our task: When I look closer at this man's face and it looks like a painting not a photo. There are what appear to be puzzle pieces, letters, horizontal lines, and vertical lines drawn all over his head, and it even looks like where his lip should be someone has typed T-O. Not being able to see a mouth at all makes reading harder for me as well.

I am about to let you all finish this one up, since I just keep on getting the circus and big balloons, one of those bikes with the huge front wheel and tiny back wheel, fire eater, sword swallower, circus train, etc. I even feel like I've seen his face on an old circus poster at some time in my life. I spent half an hour yesterday looking through old circus side show posters on the Internet with no luck.

Since you are headed away from the circus stuff and Ecila says you're on the right track, I may as well sit back and see what you come with, since I am just not getting anything else. Maybe I am tuning in on someone he knew instead.

Good luck to all of you, and I can't wait to see who he is!

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Ok, yeah I am getting the Russian thing, maybe part of theBolshevik Party. He was a strong (physically) and powerful man. More to come.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Now he looks sinister to me and like the type who would beat people up for kicks or money. An enforcer.

He also looks like he hasn't slept well in ages.

Cynical and thinks everyone is lying to him.

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

I am think in the lines of CC, I am getting the whole circus thing too, like Sampson The Strong Man. I see him really strong. I got the trains too. I am getting intellect too.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

I got the wholeBolshevik Party thing myself. They became the communist party in later years. Lots of red around him.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Today I'm getting the train thing again. Maybe not a circus train after all?

Just heard Treblinka. (can't be right.I think Ecila said he's not a bad guy)

I agree with something mechanical that he works with. Was it Julie who said that?

He reminds me of my father for some reason that is not obvious, so I am thinking he may be an idealist who became bitter and drank as he got older.

This is crazy, but I just don't feel like he was famous, except maybe within a small group who is into whatever he is into.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Ecila,

You mentioned sacred geometry. I am putting that together with your personal interest in Buddhism and wondering if he is famous among Buddhists for inventing some sort of Western practice that is popular now. He just doesn't look Asian to me, but the mustache says maybe......

Since you said this is something we empaths would be interested in, I am wondering if he invented a practice designed to help you speak to your spirit guides, or something along those lines.

If so, he sure doesn't look like somebody who would do that, which makes him a very clever choice on your part! After all, we are supposed to be developing psychic abilities here, not reading obvious facial clues, like my thinking he was a gypsy.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Ecila,

Didn't you say somewhere in here that he was accused of spying?

I immediately looked up Alfred Dreyfus.....mustache, but not him.

Then I looked up Julius Rosenberg.....mustache again, and a resemblance, but could not find either picture you used and he was executed, so he couldn't have been as old as your second picture.

Just don't want the rest of you to waste time on those two. That's a good clue and one I would never have paired with Buddhism!

Just my two cents but this is a PSYCHIC development group, so I am not about to give up yet. My goal is to get so good, that I get the name every time I see a picture.....you know what they say....dream big or go home! Might take me the rest of my life though, lol.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

I can't believe I didn't get this one! I have read all of Whitley Strieber's books, and he and his wife were big students of Gurdjieff and always talk about him on their website, which I check daily. This was a great choice. I had never seen a picture of him. He sure doesn't look like I would have expected.

I'm sorry you're taking a break, but understand. Hosting a picture is a lot more work than many realize. I am way too busy with medical appts. to do it right now. I hope you'll be back after your rest. Will miss you! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

OMG, now I've looked at some of the links. He even created Enneagrams, which I used in therapy along with the MBTI. I am ennegram Type 1w2. I can't believe I was so dense. I was influenced by his superficial appearance, which said gypsy and circus to me.

Thank you, Ecila. This has been a very helpful learning experience about how I need to learn to go deeper.

Who is up next? Anyone got an idea?

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,375 posts

Robin,

You are not weird....or at least not any weirder than I am. I also saw puzzle pieces and very clear Aries and Virgo signs on his forehead and a T-O on his lip. I have no idea what that means, since it appears he was a Capricorn, lol.

Maybe he put them there himself to confuse us (cue Twilight Zone music here).

C. Cat

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book