3 years ago
1,185 posts

795_discussions.jpg

updated by @cheshire-cat: 07/07/17 06:59:23PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Okay everyone, I skipped my turn because I was afraid you would all recognize this woman, but decided to go ahead and put her up anyway, so I will pray that not more than 2 of you will know her. If you do, I will do a quick reveal and I hope one of you is ready to put another picture up quickly. Then I'll have to try to find more obscure people in future. You are all just too brilliant! I hope most of you don't know who she is and can have fun with this. Thanks to Ecila and Jen for encouraging me to put her up despite my doubts.

love,

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I don't know her because I live under a big rock. :)

I like this one.

Outdoors. Digging digging digging.

Indoors. Digging digging digging.

Researching.

Studying.

Looking through a microscope.

Thinking.

Worrying.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

I can tell you like her because you've already got a couple of hits there, so keep on rolling......

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

oh thanks Cat.

Might also go for a couple more then...

Possibly a Doctor of something?

Possibly has her own medical condition?

Flights on small planes?

Maps?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

You are doing well, but I will shut up now, so as not to give any more away.

I'll just let people comment from here on and not give much feedback. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Klbalibrera,

I am so glad you do not know who she is. I am pleased to hear all of your ideas. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Jen,

I'm also glad you did not recognize her instantly.

All of you are doing very well so far!

I have another picture I can put up later in the week too. :-)

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

S sounding names like Susan, Stephen.

Dogs.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

The song;

I am Pegasus my name means horse

and I can fly with you but I've changed my course

I am Michael I am Jeffery and John

And I don't have to leave you

but I shall be gone

I am Genesis I have no fear

I make my plans to land for I plan to stay here

I am Simon I am Demetrious and John

And I don't want to leave you unless you want me gone

I am flying but let me down

I don't need the things that once kept me around

It's not too late doyou know who I am

I am Pegasus

(with emphasis on Jeffery and Jon/John)

Also: camping, tents, compass, bush, National Parks ets, mountain treks, walking boots, trees, water, botanics, Scout/Guide type vibe, clear night sky,stars.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Robin. It's the middle of the night here, and I'm up taking my next round of meds and waiting for them to settle in my stomach before going back to sleep. The last thing I want to think about right before sleep is Jeffrey Dahmer, lol. I hope you're not about to go to bed.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'm the one who should say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!I was trying to link it in with Jen's brain research idea but apparently science didn't get his?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Does anyone else think her face looks half male, half female?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Archaeology or study of man most likely.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I will have to sit this one out. I stumbled upon who this is in a roundabout way. I though it was somebody else, who I looked up, then it led me to her! Ooops...And this was a great choice, Ches!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

You are correct. Despite many pleas from scientists, his father refused to allow them to study his brain.

Personally, when someone does what he did, I don't think anyone, not even the family, should have a choice. We desperately need to study these people.

We already know they have higher levels of the neurohormone serotonin than normal, and some of their brain structures are smaller, so it is not all caused by childhood abuse, like they used to think.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

No it's not crazy. That might be a big clue. For a start your friend had one of those unisex names? If you don't mind, try to think what your friend and this person might have in common? Hobbies, likes, dislikes, passions? That is how I felt Mr. Whitman was an artist, because he reminded me of one of my friends who is an artist.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Cat, can you please have a look at your phone and tell me that the initials of this person are not 26?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I slept on that question and still don't have an answer, sorry.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Engineer?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

That's not an oops Ecilia. That's a hit. A bullseye!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

No, her initials are not 26 on the phone. Here's a small clue: Neither of those numbers contains any of her initials. ;-)

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

That's good, thanx Cat. I'm still in the game :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

COOL, because I had a zebra vibe and a bug (like termites) vibe...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

If she were a man I think her name would be Jeffrey or John because that is what I am seeing when I look at her? That is quite definate.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

That is funny, I picked up on Joan or Jane.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Thanks but it really wasn't me!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I hope the termites were not the result of someone reading my house by accident....we've had to have so many injections for them, I lost count long ago.

You're all doing amazingly well. In fact, I think you're doing better on this one than any of the previous ones I've seen.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Jen,

Thanks. I never get any credit at home, because my husband is a witty punster and a non-stop laugh riot and I have to play the straight man, or woman in my case.

We really do get termites a lot. 3 tents in 15 years and untold injections in-between. It's an old house with loads of landscaping + Florida = termi

tes.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome ValJH,

Very glad to have you in our group. Just toss out whatever you get and don't worry about it much. We are having fun here. :-)

I would like to know what you meant by "love genetic makeup". I am not sure I understand that comment.

Thanks,

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Julie, I posted study of man andanimal behaviorist is what I was looking for too. Just my brain is getting more tired with age. Sometimes I do that. As far a looks I'm not sure if your old enough to remember Bobby Riggs? If not go look.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Wow pretty awesome, I picked up on your husband. I got some totally fantastic vibs from him. I even laughed.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Dan, is it possible for you to ask thespirits who are hanging around you, to help you out with answers and clues? What would happen if you asked them, or is that a dumb idea? Do they ever help you out at all with anything? Can they communicate with you? Just curious...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I just found a Bobby Riggs tennis player? I don't see a resemblance?

About your brain getting tired. Yes that is true. I read somewhere tho that apparentlywomen are at their most naturally psychic in their forties, and men in their thirties...

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Robin, I am loving the "Experiment" exercises, it is really helping to focus on my abilities. I have always called it "knowing things" prior to knowing what it is a few weeks ago. Things have always came to me about people but I am just now learning that I may be able to actually do it on purpose. I had commented in a message to someone a name on #19 and kind of had it close. I have picked up a stuff on a lot of people in here though. I feel like I am on a road to awesome discoveries by finding this site and all you wonderful people.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Actually I always have known things, it is progressively getting easier with age and this site. I'm am dead in the middle fifties. LOL

Funny about the Bobby Riggs. He did the battle of the sexes tennis match with Billie Jean King in 1973 at age 55. It was in that era.

796_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Dan,

Awesome! Everybody loves him. He can always make them laugh. I am the only one who knows his flaws, lol.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Dan. You're right. She looks more like Billy Jean King to me than Bobby though. I never noticed that before. Good catch. I will be glad to confirm that she is not a famous tennis player like either of them, not that you were thinking that anyway. ;-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

ValJH,

Thanks for the clarification. I never even thought of this person being androgynous looking before all of you mentioned it.

I remember an Olympics a long time ago where the entire East German swim team was so masculine you would have sworn they were men and there was a big brouhaha about them having unfair advantage. That was due to taking steroids though, if my memory is working. My age is showing here!

The medical term for what I think you are referring to is Hermaphrodite. I even have a friend whom I believe was one of them, but her parents never told her. She had to have an operation to be fully female, is 6'1" tall and wears an "almost A" cup bra. Sometimes parents choose the wrong sex when the baby is small, and the result for the grown up is transgenderism. Now days they have much more sophisticated hormone tests to help prevent such mistakes. They chose right for my friend. She is totally feminine.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I agree with Dan. My abilities do not lie in picture reading at all, which is why I am practicing it, but the abilities I do have are increasing more and more as I get older. Maybe because I'm getting closer to the other side?

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I really didn't pick up on any. LOL But, I am a guys so maybe I didn't see them as flaws:)

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

What was funny about that is that Billie Jean King is the top American representative to the Winter Olympics next week.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Whoa Dan!

Now you are the one who has made me laugh! No flaws indeed....next you'll be telling me the sun is coming up in the west tomorrow, lol. ;-)

C. Cat

P.S. He actually has a custom tee shirt someone made him that says "the perfect one" on it, so I will not tell him what you said. His head is big enough already.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I call it Spiritual Growth instead of aging. I am hoping to grow enough to not have to come back again if you get my drift. LOL It is all about my beliefs. Everyone thinks I am a nutcase.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

LMAO It always comes up in the west. For me anyway, I live in WA. He has to be close, actually I feel both of you being perfect for each other. Despite the minor flaws.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dan,

We live in FL, but my BFF lives in WA, so maybe you are picking up on her being close. Thanks for the good news about us. After 28 years, you do wonder sometimes. I think we contracted to be together, and it's not the first time.

I am with you on your other post too. I do not want to have to come back here again.

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Ches, No I was just joking about the sun rising in the west for me. I did live in FL, Mayport in the Navy like a hundred years ago. LOL 1977

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Cat, does she look masculine in the other photo you have? I am finding it a bit distracting...

The only tennis connection I can feel are white sports socks, but everyone wore them in the seventies so that's no biggie.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

She doesn't look as masculine as in this photo in my other one. Maybe I can find a third one and put it up tomorrow or Thursday.

Jen felt the glasses were blocking her and my other pic has her wearing glasses also. I will try to find one without if I can.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Julie,

Just as an aside, there are also Jewish Kugels. Potato kugel is popular, and I make a good peach Kugel myself. Jewish dessert Kugels are made out of pasta and cheese mostly. Calories galore but yummy, isn't it?

Okay, I will try to find time to put up another picture today. The hardest part is getting my computer to cooperate, which can take forever sometimes.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Jen,

There is a major hit in that last post of yours. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Here is a large picture of her without glasses and a bit younger than the original picture I put up. That was the only one I could find with no glasses.

There is also a smaller bonus picture when she is older than the original picture.

This should give you plenty to work with, though you were all doing great without it!

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I know I have seen the big picture before.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

The second photo made me immediately think of the surf, the ocean, water. Like BAM!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

There's a big hit in there, Julie! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Another big hit in there, Julie. You are on fire.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

My apologies, Jen. There are two hits in there!

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dan,

Now you just have to think about what sort of interests you have and what you have read or seen that might have the picture in it.

I find concentrating on it right before bed helpful. Sometimes I get lucky and wake up and the answer pops into my head.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

hmmm, okay that's interesting, because I'm getting a cancer, HIV, melanoma type vibe, around her (and the mark on her head is bothering me as well).

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Not me, my brain totally shuts down at bedtime. LOL

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

That mark on her head has always bothered me too, but I've never seen anything about it anywhere. One of your choices is a hit, but I won't tell you how.

I am giving positive feedback, because I think it would be great if someone actually solved one of these!

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Julie,

I think they're at work. I am at work too, but since I work from home, I have a lot more latitude. I also do not get paid for any of the work I do, so I don't take any crap from the boss about how or when I do it, lol.

For the past couple of pictures, we've been missing some of our usual participants. They must have gotten either very busy, or so frustrated they gave up, which is too bad. I notice we've lost almost all of the many men who used to participate. I wonder why. I could guess, but I won't. I am glad that inlanddan joined the group, so we have at least one man here. Some people only come on the weekend, which is one reason why we wait until late Sunday for the reveal, or sometimes even Monday.

At the rate you all are going on this one, I figured we'd be doing a reveal today. You are all doing really, really well. You just need to put the pieces together. You have more hits in your last post. :-)

Well, the business phone is not ringing much today, so that means I can't put off my exercise routine any longer, ugh.

Hopefully, more people will post later on. I hope the extra pictures will give people more ideas.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Julie, I cannot feel any children of her own.

I can't feel her parents either. Possibly a male influence like father or brother/brothers?

Jen, yes you felt cancer. And Julie the sickness. I think it was her who died of cancer.

Also interesting you came up with the word parrot. This morning I woke up to a very strange noise which sounded like a radio or tv talking. I couldn't hear what was being said. I kept listening and finally realised it was white cockatoos (like parrots). They were talking and almost sounded human. Quite bizarre. Was she a 'VOICE' for the animals?

Or sick people?

An animal rights activist? Or a gay rights activist? Is that where your heresy comes in?

Some of the animals we thought of can also be found in Asia and I also think monkeys played a part. (Perhaps they were being used cruelly in experiments and she didn't like it)?

In the little dictionary on my desk the word between heresy and hermaphrodite, is heritage. "That which belongs to one by reason of birth." I note this because the first night we were talking about her I dreamt of a man in a long dark cloaky coat (like olden day England). I thought about it for a couple of days and wondered if it might be like OUR (Australia)GRIM REAPER advertisements, which were on TV in the 80s regarding the AIDS virus? Just lately tho I wonder if she was adopted, and looking for her heritage?

Oh and Cat, thanx for validating along the way.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Ok goodo, well we need to focus on something...

I can't feel a husband with her either. So... who died before her? A friend or brother ...with AIDS?

I'll throw in the names Lindsay, Janine, Carolyn. Only because I still kick myself for not throwing in Charles (for the examiner) and William Wordsword for Tennyson (because there turned out to bea connection).

Never having done history and also living here puts me in a totally different situation to you guys with regard to reading these photos.

My computer would not allow me to do any research with the last lady, and after the reveal I thought the gremlims may have been coming from them, but it is happening again now (the last two days). If I google certain words my computer freezes. It is very odd. At this point in time I'm not prepared to blameTHIS LADYbecause she seems very open (unlike Lady Freida). There is a University site called Crimson that I can't access, and there is also the site about famous people. Annoying, because I think we are close. You know tho I said this before, it would likely cause mayhem if we can actually identify someone thru a photo, don't you think?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I'm still here too, just not getting much lately. Too many distractions between a couple of neighbors and the super bowl, I am in WA. LOL

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I picked up on the animals too, either primates (hence the connection to Jane Goodall) or big cats. Also I get the European part but I keep getting she spent a lot of her life in Africa.

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

First thing I got was cancer. Then I got nuclear. I see her writing papers - scientific studies, I think. I think she regularly "observes" changes in specimens or something like that. I feel a European connection. Germany, Switzerland, Austria. I feel like she is committed to her field to the point of obsession. She may have stumbled on a discovery or uncovered something previously unknown. I feel a younger woman in her life which may be her only personal connection - a daughter energy. I feel that under her "professional demeanor" she has substantial self esteem issues. I feel that she travels and there is an ersatz ambassador vibe but in an unconventional way. That was fun!

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

I just got images of airplanes and airports. Also, a desert-like landscape. I think this is a place she lived or spent time. Dry sandy soil. Ranch feel. I feel like she passed awhile ago. I see some others felt "gay rights" activist or something - that feels right to me too.

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

That's pretty cool Jen. I usually have "beginner's luck" then after that, not so much!

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

This is interesting. I thought I was done but I keep getting little snippets. So nice to be able to memorialize them. I feel as though she revolutionized some aspect of science or medicine. Putting a human face on something that previously had been strictly scientific. Now I'm getting a humanitarian feel. I hear "changed lives". I also see a pretty fat book. I think she's famous for a groundbreaking book as well as a technique or approach to something. I feel that she is definitely a scientist but also a humanitarian of some ilk.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Funny you should say that. Apparently monkeys/chimps are connected to AIDS but I can't find any names to go with the science? I'm still looking at that area.

hmmm ...and then there was that birdflu a while back? Europe and Asia?

And mad cow disease...

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

You are correct about the Aid virus.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome moon,

You got several hits in your post. Congrats! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

moon,

More visits to hitsville!!!

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Jen,

One hit in there. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I came on really quick before going to bed so I could throw in a couple of posts for those who did hit on something, and many of you got the same things.

This is hard for me, because you all just start to get revved up when it's time for me to go to bed. I am on eastern standard time here and it's late!

So, I'll be back in the morning to comment on any other things you post tonight. Playing off each other really does seem to help. You're all doing fabulously well.

Now for a long cat nap..........zzzzzz

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Dan,

Very glad you are still here! We need some masculine input around here!

I hope your neighbors are not as obnoxious as mine.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

Just read somewhere in here that you are an Aussie. I just want to say you are doing amazingly well for having to look at pictures that are not from your home country. Maybe when you post a picture, you can put up a famous Australian. That should give us a run for our money, lol!

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Jen,

GOOD. Hearing you say you're having fun makes my heart sing. I don't have nearly enough fun. We all can use a heck of a lot more fun and a lot less "shoulds", no? :-)

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Very needy energy vampires? If so yes. LOL They can't live life without my help. At least they think that.

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

Jen, I'm with you, I'm getting more and more feelings of sickness and disease. The very first word I got was cancer. I'm feeling she worked with sickness in a big way... This has been really interesting for me to watch this process unfold. I'm beginning to really like this lady! I hope she doesn't turn out to be a chef or a writer of children's books (lol).

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

Thanks Cat, This is so much fun! You're a genius!

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

Hey Julie, To the best of my recollection, it was early 80's. I'm hearing 1984. They did ultimately trace the virus back to primates (baboons or chimps) in a specific place in Africa. I remember that the epidemic in the U.S. was ultimately pinpointed as having begun with a single man who was a steward on one of the major airlines and who was very active sexually in the gay community. I was in my twenties in those days and I remember how panicked everyone was because they really didn't understand how it was spreading for a while and a diagnosis equaled a death sentence.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Yes, Julie, it's worth it, though I tend to get more than a bit testy when I'm under time pressure....it's a common symptom of brain damage like I have. Naturally, I don't like being a beotch, so I try to avoid time pressured situations.

You have what I would call 1 1/2 hits in this last post of yours! Good going.

I can't wait to reveal this one. I have some fabulous links, including some really good short videos for you all to watch, plus I will explain some of the many good hits about her personal life, since most that is written about her does not include it and I don't want you all to have to read every little thing about her to find out how incredibly well you did.

Glad to see there is someone else here besides myself and Ecila who lives in EST, lol.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi moon,

You got another big hit there! I should not help this much, but I am really rooting for you guys to get one, so I will tell you she is not a chef nor a writer of kid's books.

C. Cat

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

...Whew....

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

She has a sense of humor too!!! I love that!!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Jen,

Ahem......please don't assume when I say you have a hit in a post that you know for sure which thing you said was the hit .......just saying. ;-)

Hugs,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi moon,

Jumping species is really hard to do. Some of us have seen evidence that it may have had quite a bit of help from those in power who regard most of us as "useless eaters" to quote Henry Kissinger.

BTW, love your dogs sweet lemur-like face. So cute. :-)

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I hadn't heard that quote. Kissinger was a real gem.

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

That's certainly quite possible - but that's what I remember the "party line" was.... ( She's a Lemur alright - if Lemur means bossy-pants queen bee!)

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

Well summed up!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Julie,

I agree with moon that it was a good idea to sum up the things you may all agree on.

I am going to tell you that of the ten things you listed, six are correct. That should help a lot, I hope.

There are still 4 days until the reveal, so you all still have plenty of time.

I'm off to dreamland, but I will check in when I get up to take my 3 am meds in case there are any more comments.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Julie, that's only five? Was the revolution the sixth or her death the sixth?

Can you explain the 'behaviour' one a bit more please?

Guys, I think now is the time to listany random thoughts you have had about her over the past few days(no matter how strange or silly they seem) andsee if any of them resonate with anyone else?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Julie and EVERYONE,

I am having serious connection problems and the cable company can't come until tomorrow. If I do not post, that is why, and I am sorry.

Out of the 5 you picked above, only one is wrong.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

moon,

Flattery will get you everywhere, lol. ;-)

Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

moon,

Sounds like she'd get along with my cat, who is also the boss around here.

A lemur is a Madagascar monkey with huge, round eyes like your doggie's eyes. :-)

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Sorry I have been still paying attention I have just been having more pressing issues I have been discovering. I keep getting more questions then answers in here. I love this place. It is so awesome to learn even if it hurts a bit. :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

EVERYONE,

Please try and send healing to my computer. I am having nightmares of not being able to post the reveal because of the way it is losing connection on and off all the time. It has already failed to post this once due to the problem. Maybe sending brains to the computer technician is what is needed.

Dan, glad you're still hanging in here.

Julie, you added a 6th item, and guessed which item was wrong. One of those is correct and one is wrong.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Julie,

Amazing dream!!! You are literally at the front door of her life with your hand on the knob. All you need now is to turn the key.

I hope some of the PST folks will wake up soon, come here and read that last post of yours. Working together, bouncing off each other, maybe you can actually get this one!

This is getting exciting. I hope my $#@! computer connection doesn't give out again. It will be down awhile this afternoon while the tech works on it.

C.Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

That is great Julie! I also had a few thoughts about her while I was asleep. I think that she is really hoping for us to succeed, whichdoes makeyou wonder if she was intoa psychology type area? Especially if it involvedGRIEVING (angry, depressed) patients? Afterall many of them would be wanting some type of confirmation of the afterlife?

The messages I got last nightwere:

The numbers 3,6 and 9 (also 4 but less so).

The year 1987. (or 1984 or 1978? but I really think 1987)

A color beginning with L. (lemon,lime,lilac etc? but I think LEMON)

The name or word S M I T H. This was a definate. SMITH!

Also for the first time in my life I woke up and had no pillows! They were on the floor!!! Weird. I wonder if that means something?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

No sound might mean that the angry people felt that they had no voice?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited

I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control

And I think I like it

LOL

What happens now???????????????????????

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

WHAT A TEAM WE MAKE!!!!!!!!!!

She sooooooooooooo wanted us to succeed..............

Get excited guys. WE DID IT!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear Robin,

Since this has never happened before, I guess the best thing would be for you to send me a PM with her name. If you are correct, I will come back here and post that you have gotten it, and then do the reveal right now, complete with links to read more about her. If you're not right, I'll PM you back with that news.

I don't know if we are friends yet on EC, but if we're not, you'll need to friend me so we can do the PM. Now I'm excited too! Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you'd rather, you can just post here who you think she is, but that might be embarrassing if you're wrong, or confusing to those who just logged on and didn't bother to read previous posts. I will leave it up to you and look for email either way.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

ok Cat, I just sent my friend request and in the comment I put her name. I hope I did it right.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

RING THOSE BELLS! CONGRATULATIONS! WE HAVE A SOLVED EXPERIMENT!

Congrats to all of you. Pat yourselves on the back. You all did so well, right from the start, I just knew you could do it. Robin, I hope you will explain how you figured out the final piece of the puzzle for the rest of us.

THE REVEAL: This lady is DR. ELISABETH KUBLER ROSS

She was a Psychiatrist famous for opening the dialogue about our fear of death, the importance of not letting people die alone, and for coming up with The Five Stages of Grief, a concept that almost everyone is familiar with now. She has many books about this, and Julie, the second of the stages is Anger, and you said Rage, so you were right there. She also wrote the famous book On Death and Dying. Those of you who mentioned awards are correct. She said she received so many honorary doctorates she had lost count! Someone, I think Julie, said she was humble. That is true. She could not understand all the awards. She pointed out that she had never invented anything, but merely sat with people and listened to them.

Before I post links that I strongly encourage you to look at, since some of them are very moving, I would like to fill in some more of the personal detail that is almost never written about her, to show you all how well you did.

She had to fight a chauvinistic father to become a doctor, after he told her secretary was the best she could do. She also fought hard to get people to discuss death and listen to her research. She fought hard to create a hospital for children with AIDS, but the opposition crushed her on that one. She devoted her life to research on death and dying, and since many of us channel or speak to the dead, I thought she would be a good choice. She was married and had a daughter and a son. Her husband divorced her in 1979, and hints in what I've read suggest it may have been because she was really married to her work. She also had a huge organic garden, enough to feed 100 people, and she lived in the middle of a forest, which many of you also got hits about. Those who got Deutsch-German were correct. She is Swiss and moved to the U.S. when she got married. If you watch the videos I will recommend, you will hear her thick accent. In later life, she had a series of strokes, and many of you got that she was ill herself. She became very reclusive after that.

Here are some places to find out more: I strongly recommend the first two to everyone. You may be moved to tears.....

1. www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/elisabeth_kublerross.html = some really profound quotes from this very wise lady.

2. www.YouTube.com = pages and pages of videos. Some are very short, so you all have time to watch a couple of them. The clip from a NOVA program about her and the one on suicide were especially moving for me, and both are less than 5 minutes long.

3. www.healthy.net/Health/Interview/On_Death_and_Dying/205 = Interview about one of her most famous books, which has some personal things in it.

4. www.businessballs.com/elisabeth_kubler_ross_five_stages_of_grief.htm

5. Wikipedia.

Now we need someone to post another picture early, or we can all take a day off. I have no idea who is up next. I hope you all do. If anyone is itching to go next, please say so. If people show up tomorrow, please direct them here to page 13, if I don't do so first.

Finally, I want to give you all a big HUG. I am so proud of you all. :-)

with love,

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Okay guys.

Well, how exciting is this?

It just goes to show how well we do when we work together. We are a genuine group of people who really try to help each other, and it shows.

I knew we were close. I felt we were close with Lady Freida but she wasn't giving us anything. This lady was different. She was open right from the start.

For me the final piece of the puzzle came with Julie's dream. You guys know how much I love dream work :)

I had researched all sorts of differentpeople previously (for two days my computer wouldn't let me go near the word activist),but today after reading Julie's post I googled a few words along the lines of Obituary Deceased Female Psychologist Aids Researcher... ...AND UP SHE POPPED!!! I was so surprised to see her face looking back at me.

Congratulations everyone on a great team effort.

Oh and Cat, she was awonderful choice :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Yep! Definitely a team effort. :-)

She just died in 2004, so I think she was the youngest picture we've had so far. I hope everyone will read the first two links. Her compassion and wisdom is truly inspiring.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

OOOH! I missed the Keebler and Kubler connection. How strangely our brains work sometimes! I think one of you mentioned making Kugel way back near the beginning. That is close to Kubler as well, but it never dawned on me until now. I love anything chocolate, so I'll take you up on that, thanks!

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

While I was trying to pick up on her I think she picked up on me. It feels like she has been helping me deal with some of my issues. It is really strange, but I have had overwhelming need to deal with all of my bottled up emotions. Wow

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Dan,

That's great. She's still helping people from the other side. I think she would love that. You might get help from some of her books. I don't know what you're dealing with, but all her books are on Amazon and I believe there are 8 of them. :-)

C. Cat

P.S. Before Lyme Disease knocked me out of the work force, I was a Psychiatric Social Worker, so if you need to vent about those emotions, I am here for you. PM me any time and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I think I can speak for most of us on being willing to do that. Empaths have a hard time in this world, and we need to support each other.

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Thank you Julie, I can use the help:)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Would anyone be interested in doing a private read on a photo? I would have to send it by private messages. I would be really interested in hearing your take on someone. Did we ever decide if we were gonna do that? CCat had an image for that, too, I think. We might be able to help each other out with some things by doing that.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Honestly that Keebler/Kubler/Kugel thing gave me cold shivers..

This lady has taught me so much.. thankyou Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.

She revealed herself to Eciliaright at the start, and then she continued to help us..

I just googled 'Pegasus' the song,and found out it was written by a guy called ROSS Ryan. He wasfrom Kansas and came to live inAustralia.Apparently his name, ROSS, means horse!

I honestly think that she came to teach us that none of us know everything, but all of us know something, and that by working together, we can achieve much more than we ever imagined...

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Also what is funny is she has been helping me too. My last name is also Ross.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Yes it blew my mind. I doubt highly there is any relations involved. But she has opened me up to a whole lot I have been seeking all my life. Now to just pursue the answers:)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

YES, Ecila,

I would love to do that. I couldn't find any pics of the person I wanted you all to read where he was alone, and had no idea how to cut him out of the picture with other people overlapping parts of him. I also could not figure out how to blow him up large enough. So, I just dropped the idea. I am not much of a computer geek, as you know. I don't even know if we can PM more than one person at a time, or if we'd have to save the picture to a file and upload it over and over to separate PMs.

We could start with the picture you want to do, and I have a pretty good guess who it's going to be. Maybe everyone who is willing to participate can PM you about it, since they will have to friend you if they haven't already in order to do this by PM. Does that sound good?

You can count me in, but as you know, I am not great at picture reading, so I hope some of the really good people will join in here. When I originally suggested doing this, I remember that SnakeMedicine was quite enthusiastic, so you might want to PM her, since she did not participate in this picture and won't see this post. Anyone else interested?

HEY GUYS, READ THIS POST PLEASE !!!

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I can get one up any time, but was someone else in line to put up #21?

If you want to send me your photo I will see about fixing it.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Can we have some more information please Ecilia? Is the person deceased, or alive? Are we going to be able to read each others comments? Who will be included in the experiment?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

I really liked that song, BTW. It had a lot of hits in it. I have no idea what the melody is like. Guess I'd better check it out.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

i suppose we could make a regular thread for it. We could send photos to whoever wants to participate. My person is alive but not every on this forum. Maybe delete the thread when we are done with it...What do you think?

Forum members might be able to help those of us with problem people in our lives.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

hmmmn ok, I can see where you are coming from. In a perfect world it would lovely if we could find a way to help each other. Really nice idea.

At this point in time, my main concerns would be 1/Is it breaking the site rules (need to check with Elise) 2/apparently there is a thing where you can print the screen, so even if we delete it, someone could hold a copy forever? (control P?)3/If we have an infiltrator join and link the picture to what we are saying, and someone gets narky and it all turns to doggydoo :)? 4/Even if we just had an invitation only group, what do we really know about the other people?

I know this probably sounds a bit paranoid, but certain people are good at infiltrating. In some cases it is their job.I believe I have actually seen this before. Just becausewe can be trusted, doesn't mean that everyone can. It might work, but I think we need to iron out the wrinkles first?

Sorryto put a damper on the idea Elicia, because I'm not a negative person by nature. I have learnt tho, that some people can't be trusted, and you don't always know who those people areuntil it's too late.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I suppose all that is within the realm of possibility in some cases.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

You think I am being too cautious?

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

No. All that could happen, I'm sure. For my case in particular, it seems impossible for any of that to happen, but maybe not others. I guess it does make me a little nervous to have info on a public forum, now you mention it... even though no one I know would be in this forum to link the info together. I guess it doesn't seem like such a good idea to post openly.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

A bit OT buta smart educated woman that I haveknown for a very long timefound out a while ago that someone had been monitoring her every move on the internet and all her text messages.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

Ditto. I know someone that happened to also, and she is a member of this forum. This person was even having all her emails diverted to the other person's computer and didn't know it for a long time. The person who did this to her was not a forum member though.

I don't know enough to be sure how to prevent that sort of thing. I figure PMs are pretty safe, if you do not use your real name here. The odds of someone finding it would be minuscule, unless they have already hacked your computer before hand, don't you think?

I know we are not allowed to put pictures of living people in these threads. It's some rule about third parties.....I can't explain it, but I was told before that people posted in this group must be deceased.

If you do use your real name however, all bets are off, because everything you post here comes right up if someone Googles your name. I used my real full name when I joined because the registration form used to require it, and when I found that out, I had to delete my entire account and all my posts and friends and start all over again.

I agree with Ecila that it would really help some of us a lot, since many of us have people in our lives we have trouble dealing with, so I hope we can figure a way to do it.

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

The person I was talking about is not on here, so it must be more common than we know.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A FEW DAYS?

For those of you who participated but have not checked in until now, the Reveal is on Page 13.

Everyone did really well, and I don't want any of you to miss it!

Also, we need someone to put up the next picture. Anyone?

C. Cat

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

I hate to sound like a stick in the mud but as far as doing the private experiment goes I feel like if its not broke don't fix it. I think if we to do it in private it would be hard to include any new people here and I think that is a big reason for it in the first place? Just my opinion.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Dan and anyone else interested,

The private, personal readings would not be done instead of this, but just once in awhile, by a few people, as a supplement to this, for those who have problem people in their lives and would like more opinion on how to deal with it. As you know, we are only allowed to use pictures of dead people in this group. We would not change this format in the slightest, for exactly the reasons you mention, and I agree with you. I think we all do.

So, no worries my friend. :-)

C. Cat

moon
@moon
3 years ago
73 posts

Uggghhhh. Should have known this. I worked for Hospice. Gosh. Everyone did really well on this. I'm impressed!!!!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear moon,

Please don't feel badly. Sometimes the people and things we are closest to are the hardest to read. At least, that is how it is for me. :-)

I think it's fab that you worked for Hospice. That's a perfect place for an empath, IMO. I interviewed for a Hospice job once, but they wanted a Masters degree and I only had a B. A. degree.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear DW,

This puzzle #20 was solved by one of our members! The reveal is on page 13 if you'd like to know more about her.

#21 was also solved too!

If you want to start on one that is not solved yet, go to #22. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Lylah,

Welcome. Sorry you were late to this party, since you like her so much. So do I.

We are on #23 now and about to put up #24.

I noticed you used the present tense in your post, but I am hoping you do know that Ms. Kubler Ross died in 2002.

Hope to see you here often! :-)

C. Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book