Angel
Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

He was a very proud man. He has a tough exterior, some would consider him hard or even cold. He did something great and though he had a lot of pride in his work, it was unfilling. He feels very obsessed with his work to the point of where it dominated most of his life, but it wasn't the work that drove him, he was searching for something within I don't feel he ever found. I'm picking up money, like he had quite a bit of it. He was big on appearance in the sense of how others viewed him. I'm hearing "expectations" and feel he held himself to a very high standard. His life actually makes me kind of sad because though he feels like he had everything, life had held little joy to him. The spirit of a grandmother type is around him. I heard the word "mother". He loved her alot. She held a special place in his heart, like he would do almost anything for her. She was one of the only people he really opened his heart to. I feel a family, married. He drank, possibly smoked. He feels more like a mental thinker and not to active physically.

I wish I could get something that can actually be validated,lol. His wife may have written a story or something about him. Their life together. She may be known as well.

Angel
Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

One last thing, I picked up "lunimati" yet it feels more like a symbol for an underground group , he may have been a part of the Freemasons.

The Importance of Being Jonny
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
5 years ago
794 posts

I'm getting that he was on the Titanic. Not a passenger, but a crew member.

Angel
Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

I was looking at where I got the unground religious thing from and when I saw his history, he went to a Jesuit school. So it was really cool to validate, but for those of you who got military, you may find this interesting and as validation for where the military came from :

Member of the Roman Catholic order of religious men called the Society of Jesus. First organized by St. Ignatius of Loyola in 1534 at the University of Paris, the order was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540. It discontinued many practices of medieval religious life, such as obligatory penances and fasts and a common uniform, and instead focused on military-style mobility and adaptability. Its organization was characterized by centralized authority, probation lasting many years before final vows, and special obedience to the pope. The Jesuits served as a preaching, teaching, and missionary society, actively promoting the Counter-Reformation, and by the time of Ignatius's death in 1556 their efforts were already worldwide. The success of their enterprise and their championship of the pope earned them much hostility from both religious and political foes. Under pressure from France, Spain, and Portugal, Pope Clement XIV abolished the order in 1773, but it was restored by Pius VII in 1814. The Jesuits have since become the largest male religious order.

So, this is a great example for validation. If you get something, and it can't be validated right away, do a little digging. In this case, I got some type of religous order that felt underground, and the Jesuits did alot of things underground, hahaha, but there were quite a few that also got military. Though he was not officially in the military he studied in a school that was very military like and was trained to become a part of a different type of army. So I wanted to post this to validate some of what you got and to research more of the other things. Not all things are right in front of us, much of the information is hidden :) Great job to everyone!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book