Psychic Experiment #2

To post a reply, login or signup

Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

Hi everyone :)

Here is another picture reading for you guys to work on this week.

Good luck!

acd.jpg

updated by @kimberly-mayer: 07/02/17 12:12:04PM
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Aristocrat, big money, arrogant and self-assured yet there is some pain coming from somewhere. He has suffered losses. Married with other women on the side.

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

He was a very proud man. He has a tough exterior, some would consider him hard or even cold. He did something great and though he had a lot of pride in his work, it was unfilling. He feels very obsessed with his work to the point of where it dominated most of his life, but it wasn't the work that drove him, he was searching for something within I don't feel he ever found. I'm picking up money, like he had quite a bit of it. He was big on appearance in the sense of how others viewed him. I'm hearing "expectations" and feel he held himself to a very high standard. His life actually makes me kind of sad because though he feels like he had everything, life had held little joy to him. The spirit of a grandmother type is around him. I heard the word "mother". He loved her alot. She held a special place in his heart, like he would do almost anything for her. She was one of the only people he really opened his heart to. I feel a family, married. He drank, possibly smoked. He feels more like a mental thinker and not to active physically.

I wish I could get something that can actually be validated,lol. His wife may have written a story or something about him. Their life together. She may be known as well.

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

One last thing, I picked up "lunimati" yet it feels more like a symbol for an underground group , he may have been a part of the Freemasons.

Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

I noticed that some people are having trouble with this photograph, so I thought I would give some pointers (and yes I do agree that it is a difficult photo to read).

Here's a link on picture reading, it might be helpful to some of you:

http://www.crystalinks.com/picturereading.html

here's what I like to do (might be helpful, might not):

1. begin to meditate and clear your mind

2. try to find the energy from the photograph you're trying to read and draw that energy towards you

3. here's where things differ from person to person;

when that energy finally draws close enough towards you, sometimes there are either images, sounds, smells that may pop into your mind. try to pay attention because they disappear just as quickly as they arrive.

sometimes the person's image may appear before you and tell you somethings that may not make sense (for one picture I tried to read, the person told me that his death shouldn't have happened with the way society is today. when the answer was finally revealed, the person had died because being gay was highly looked down upon during his time)

the point I'm trying to make is that the things you see and hear don't necessarily have to make sense, instinct and intuition have more power than over-thinking.

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

I'm getting that he was on the Titanic. Not a passenger, but a crew member.

Amaya
@amaya
4 years ago
301 posts

My first impression on this guy is that he is someone who sees things clearly. He is not easily misled. More than that, I sense that he has seen the dark, dirty part of people's souls. At the time of this photo, I sense a good deal of disillusionment, or general sadness regarding the human condition. I sense an undercurrent of mild anger, along with a desire to do what he can to make the world a better place. Despite this desire, I am feeling like he did plenty of things he wasn't proud of in his life.

Beyond that, I get a concern for vehicles, like cars were important to him in some way. He may not have been born rich, but I sense that he had a fair amount of wealth later in life. I feel like he was college-educated and liked to read, and liked to ponder the big questions of life. I'm getting a mixture of city and country feelings, like maybe he mostly was tied to a city, but enjoyed spending time in the country as well. I'm feeling like he may have enjoyed horses and staying physically fit. I'm not getting any particular hits regarding personal relationships. He seems like he may have been a hard man, rather emotionally closed off.

Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

Very interesting answers you guys! :) The person that you see in the photo here, is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. He is the original writer of the Sherlock Holmes books. When he was younger his family was dispersed because of his father's serious alcohol abuse. No he was never in the military, but he was definitely a strong advocate for justice. He also personally solved two different crimes. Also some of you guys believed that he was holding something back, or that he was leading a life that he didn't want to lead; well there is rumor that Conan Doyle was gay, but there is no absolute proof that he was and he was also married too.

here's his wiki page if you want to read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Conan_Doyle

So now reply under your post your thoughts and feelings about this experiment or your answer :) Also Cheryl, since you brought up the idea of Sherlock Holmes, do you want to pick the next photo for psychic experiment number 3? If not, just let me know. If you do, decide to do it just pick a photo of a person that is already passed away.

By the way, good job everyone!

Amaya
@amaya
4 years ago
301 posts

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle? Dang it! Good one, Kimberly! I almostwrote thathe reminded me of a detective, but I couldn't get that to square with the amount of money I felt like he had earned, so I left it out. Another good lesson on not "editing"! Thank you!

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Cheryl! You got him exactly. That was fun, Kimberly. Thanks.

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

I was looking at where I got the unground religious thing from and when I saw his history, he went to a Jesuit school. So it was really cool to validate, but for those of you who got military, you may find this interesting and as validation for where the military came from :

Member of the Roman Catholic order of religious men called the Society of Jesus. First organized by St. Ignatius of Loyola in 1534 at the University of Paris, the order was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540. It discontinued many practices of medieval religious life, such as obligatory penances and fasts and a common uniform, and instead focused on military-style mobility and adaptability. Its organization was characterized by centralized authority, probation lasting many years before final vows, and special obedience to the pope. The Jesuits served as a preaching, teaching, and missionary society, actively promoting the Counter-Reformation, and by the time of Ignatius's death in 1556 their efforts were already worldwide. The success of their enterprise and their championship of the pope earned them much hostility from both religious and political foes. Under pressure from France, Spain, and Portugal, Pope Clement XIV abolished the order in 1773, but it was restored by Pius VII in 1814. The Jesuits have since become the largest male religious order.

So, this is a great example for validation. If you get something, and it can't be validated right away, do a little digging. In this case, I got some type of religous order that felt underground, and the Jesuits did alot of things underground, hahaha, but there were quite a few that also got military. Though he was not officially in the military he studied in a school that was very military like and was trained to become a part of a different type of army. So I wanted to post this to validate some of what you got and to research more of the other things. Not all things are right in front of us, much of the information is hidden :) Great job to everyone!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book