284 posts

764_discussions.bmp

updated by @dice: 07/13/17 12:33:13AM
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Hello to you all :)

Here is number 10! If you already know who this is please do not give it away! For everyone else I am interested to see what you come up with on this one. Oh how much fun this could be!

Candice

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

DW - While I cannot give much more at this time I would say he has a varied background. I found what you had to say interesting and would invite you to continue looking throughout the week to see if what you get is the same, or if you pick up additional information! I look forward to hearing back from you!!

Candice

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

I don't feel very "psychic" today, but will give it a shot. I feel like this guy would sell me swamp land in Florida. I think he believes the end justifies the means. He thinks he's a lot smarter than other people, and looks down on them with disdain. He believes he can fool or outsmart them and come out on top, and I believe he usually does come out on top. I am getting transportation....maybe that was his business. Will come back and look again.

...nothing left but the smile.....:-)

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Thank you for giving your impression of this person! I know sometimes I pick up on things and then refrain from talking about them because I do not quite understand what I am seeing or feeling. Starting somewhere is always good :)

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Look forward to it Cheshire :)

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

It does not surprise me that you would be getting these feelings from this man. I am sure you will see when his identity is revealed. While doing more searching I found another picture that might prove to help see more about him. Thank you for participating in #10 and I invite you all to take a "peek" at another photo to see if you pick up on anything else :)

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

765_discussions.bmp

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

There is so much going on with this man. I find it intriguing how similar the impressions are! I will reveal in a couple of days unless more want to give it a shot! Thank you everyone :)

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

well, i got farmyard, england and i was really getting scared. I have no idea about the reason. i also thought he was a doctor. not sure though.

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Thank you for you input on this one SnakeMedicine.

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

While I cannot give more information I have his natal chart with the name taken off.

766_discussions.gif

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Thank you for sharing your impressions on this one! I think everyone understand why they are "getting" what they are.. Reveal tomorrow. :)

Candice

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

i have absolutely no idea about how to read natal charts, but i love your idea of giving it. I think i might try to develop my ability for this. I've heard that charts like this with most of the lines on one side is mostly seen in "Indigo children". Although not sure. other than that, i have no idea. i might have to read about how to read charts. :D

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

The man in this picture is Edwin Powell Hubble.

Mathematician and Astronomer

Little is known about his personal life .. and some of what is known is inconsistent in some ways.

Edwin P. Hubble was born in Missouri, USA in 1889. After earning a B.S degree from the University of Chicago in 1910, Hubble trained to become a lawyer. However, through the influence of friends, he also developed a strong interest in astronomy. After getting his B.S degree, Hubble went to Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar. At Oxford, Hubble showed the world that he was a good athlete too, by becoming an Oxford Blue in athletics.

On return to America in 1913, Hubble was admitted to the Bar in Kentucky. For a while, he practiced as a lawyer. However, his interest in astronomy prevailed, and Hubble got ready to return to Chicago for graduate studies in astronomy. Meanwhile, the First World War intervened, and Hubble enlisted in the U.S Army. He saw action in France, and rose to the rank of a Major.

His greatest discovery came some years later when he found that galaxies were all moving away from each other, showing that the Universe was actually expanding. Commenting on this, Hubble wrote:

"[all this] should furnish a clue as to the exact nature of the Universe. It may then be possible .. to say if the Universe and space itself is expanding at a rapid rate and in a remarkable manner. And finally, it may be possible to describe the nature of the expansion and to determine the time at which the expansion began that is to say, the age of the Universe."

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-smokers-of-the-past/edwin-powell-hubble-one-of-the-most-extraordinary-astronomers-a-pipe-smoker/

http://hubblesite.org/hubble_discoveries/dark_energy/de-did_einstein_predict.php

http://www.nasonline.org/publications/biographical-memoirs/memoir-pdfs/hubble-edwin.pdf

The great spirals apparently lie outside our stellar system.

The history of astronomy is a history of receding horizons.

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.

Past time is finite, future time is infinite. all from Edwin Hubble

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, Candice!

I was way off on this one. He seemed so sinister to me. I suppose you could stretch my mention of his being in "transportation" to include the fact that the Hubble telescope is transporting itself through space, but that is quite a stretch, lol. Very interesting choice, and shows that I am still reading facial externals too much, rather than getting deeper.

C. Cat

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

I found it interesting how much of his personal info is not around.. and how many of you were picking up on the same things. When I started seeing that they only thing I thought of was Chicago.. lol

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

writer- yes.. and unfortunately his wife is said to have destroyed anything not published after his passing..

cynical.. completely understand.

English accent.. in one place i found that he did pick up an accent and some were highly annoyed by it.. lol

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

:)... your great DW... :)

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Thank you for taking part! It is good to have a group like this to help each other and challenge each other. For me it has been good to recognize how I "see" and how to interpret what I see..

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

You did very well! I think Edwin was all of what you described here.

I hope you consider participating in the next experiment!

Candice

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Good evening Everyone,

I know I just did the last picture before this one, but I am chomping at the bit to try to do a better job at picking someone so many people won't already recognize like I did last time. I have two people in mind.

Is there anyone else who wants to go next? If so, please do so. I will wait until tomorrow and I will put one of my pictures up then, unless anyone objects or has put up one of their own. I guess we could always have two readings going at once too, but I'll wait and see if anyone else wants to take a turn.

Let me know how you feel....I don't want to be a hog.....it's very hard to be a hog and a cat at the same time (grin).

C. Cat

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

If you have one I say go for it Cheshire :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you all. I hope this one will be unknown to more of you. If not, I've got one more I can try.

#11 is up. Enjoy.

Cheshire Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book