Psychic Experiment #1

To post a reply, login or signup

Amaya
@amaya
4 years ago
301 posts

Hi all!

Someone suggested today that we should have a little practice read for everyone, and here it is!

755_discussions.jpg

Who is this person? Get into your meditational state and write downthoughts, feelings, ideas, similarities to people you've known, smells, tastes, anything. I'll post the answer on Sunday evening. Meanwhile,there are some great tips about reading photos at Anna Sayce's blog. (And if you know the answer, don't spoil it!)

Good luck!

Amaya

updated by @amaya: 07/02/17 12:12:00PM
Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

i may be wrong but i keep getting the feeling that this person is a very in-depth person, kind of like the feeling of how a writer would look and see the world. so i'm guessing that she is some kind of writer. it feels like she's mentally strained but she constantly tries to stay strong. also does she have a husband with some sort of high power or business like job? i keep getting a feeling that there is a reason that she puts up a wall and trying to be a strong independent woman. usually i'm really bad at these practices, but hopefully i got something right :)

Amaya
@amaya
4 years ago
301 posts

Hmmm... Very good so far. Very good! :-) Looking forward to more impressions!

Oh, and since two of you said writer, here's a writer in sort of a similar pose,skin tone,and ageto compare and contrast (JK Rowling):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJZQgsi_0gBYD-MbQAoLe

Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

even if i didn't know who JK Rowling was, i would still have to say that she gives off a writer spirit but one that is accomplished. i even looked at some other author's pictures and even though they are not popular like JK Rowling, they still give off the same vibe as her. the woman up top still gives off the feeling of an in-depth writer soul, but it seems like she is one that never pursued that career because of she either never realized her talent or held back on her dream. although i'm not sure, but i do believe that she also went through quite a number of hardships.

Kevin
@kevin
4 years ago
20 posts

I haven't tried this ever - I could be way off.

She'd been through hardship but her intelligence and strength took her to new heights.

Like others, I also get the impression she's a writer (maybe it's the pose).

Is she a political figure? She was either raised poor or had been through some tough times.

Possibly a Holocaust survivor? - not sure she had that kind of rough life.

Kevin
@kevin
4 years ago
20 posts

This pose is interesting but different. Maybe it's because she's looking at the camera with that smile. It's like she knows something but isn't saying - I'd say appropriate for a fictional writer.

The pose of your first picture is more like she's contemplating or reflecting on life experiences - that's why I'll say the lady in the first picture writes non-fiction.

Amaya
@amaya
4 years ago
301 posts

My goodness, you all are fantastic. The woman in the picture is Pearl Buck, Nobel Prize-winning author and biographer. I took the photo from here. Her Wikipedia page is here.

What I'd like you to do, please, is to respond to your own post with what you feel you were picking up on from her life. I picked her because she had so many interesting things going on during her life, so there was a lot of material to choose from.

I'd like to assign the choice of the next Experiment to Kimberly, if she's willing. If so, Kimberly,please choose someone and post a thread when you have time. Let's stick with people who are deceased, so we don't violate the "no reading third parties" rule (psychic privacy rules don't apply after death, in my opinion).

Thanks, all! This was fun!

Kimberly Mayer
@kimberly-mayer
4 years ago
20 posts

the only other thing that i was picking up was that someone in her immediate family died before their time, but other than that it wasn't anything too specific

Kevin
@kevin
4 years ago
20 posts

The first thing I picked up was her education & initially thought she may have been a researcher.

Next I thought of politics - in a humanitarian sense.

Finally I picked up on some of the difficulties. Her life in China is really interesting, the fact that her family had to flee the country, also a very poor country. Fleeing may have been why I picked up on the Holocaust. I felt she was in a similar situation but not a holocaust victim. I think most Holocaust victims are not as educated and accomplished as she was, also I don't see or feel that kind of horror/pain in her expression.

She seems to be extremely well poised, given her life experiences - I think this was the primary overallfeeling I picked up with her.

Kevin
@kevin
4 years ago
20 posts

I should have known a person as accomplished as her would write both fiction & non-fiction. I guess I was comparing the differences.

I have a feeling she drew from her own life experiences in writing her novels - something many authors do.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book