Kevin
Kevin
@kevin
5 years ago
22 posts

I haven't tried this ever - I could be way off.

She'd been through hardship but her intelligence and strength took her to new heights.

Like others, I also get the impression she's a writer (maybe it's the pose).

Is she a political figure? She was either raised poor or had been through some tough times.

Possibly a Holocaust survivor? - not sure she had that kind of rough life.

Kevin
Kevin
@kevin
5 years ago
22 posts

This pose is interesting but different. Maybe it's because she's looking at the camera with that smile. It's like she knows something but isn't saying - I'd say appropriate for a fictional writer.

The pose of your first picture is more like she's contemplating or reflecting on life experiences - that's why I'll say the lady in the first picture writes non-fiction.

Kevin
Kevin
@kevin
5 years ago
22 posts

The first thing I picked up was her education & initially thought she may have been a researcher.

Next I thought of politics - in a humanitarian sense.

Finally I picked up on some of the difficulties. Her life in China is really interesting, the fact that her family had to flee the country, also a very poor country. Fleeing may have been why I picked up on the Holocaust. I felt she was in a similar situation but not a holocaust victim. I think most Holocaust victims are not as educated and accomplished as she was, also I don't see or feel that kind of horror/pain in her expression.

She seems to be extremely well poised, given her life experiences - I think this was the primary overallfeeling I picked up with her.

Kevin
Kevin
@kevin
5 years ago
22 posts

I should have known a person as accomplished as her would write both fiction & non-fiction. I guess I was comparing the differences.

I have a feeling she drew from her own life experiences in writing her novels - something many authors do.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book