3 years ago
484 posts
Hopefully nobody knows him, here he is!
updated by @emmy-long: 07/07/17 06:30:23PM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
The pic is an attachment. And nope not the president :)
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Yeah I lost my laptop charger so the only internet I have is my phone and it won't let me add photos any other way.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
He really does look very similar though. Wow!
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Emmy,

I think I know who this is, but when I checked, I could not find this picture. Still, I will send you a friend request and the name, just in case.

I know I am probably wrong in my guess as to who it is, so I will go ahead and tune in and see what I get.

He feels like a politician or diplomat to me.

Rare in that field in that I don't pick up any skeletons in his closet.

American.

Spent the second half or most of his life in public service, after successful corporate career.

Very fair person and could see both sides of an issue.

Open minded. Very live and let live guy.

I am getting apple pie, so I think he must have lead a very traditional lifestyle.

Calm, even in a crisis.

Careful with money.

Enjoyed musical theater.

All I have for now,

Cheshire Cat

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
3 years ago
100 posts
I got some words, businnes tycoon, kind, he's had some suffering. I got the image of the pay Christmas carol, the part where Scrooge is a little boy and all alone for Christmas in boarding school. Then i saw his face transformed into that of an indian woman.I don't know how accurate this is, but it was worth a try.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Wow you guys hit on some good points so far. Especially the Scrooge reference! A good point to focus on if you're looking for something might be his legacy :) I don't want to say too much. I'll add another photo but it will most likely have to be an attachment since my only connection to the internet at the moment is my phone.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Here's the second photo
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
The reveal! He is Mr Thomas Midgley Jr.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Midgley,_Jr.He was an engineer who's impact was unfortunately remembered as mostly negative towards our environment. An interesting man though none the less. One of his many inventions was the addition of lead to gasoline. He found it stopped the engines from knocking. He also suffered from lead poisoning multiple times but still insisted it was safe as people working for him were dying left and right from it. He even once wanted to demonstrate how safe lead was and at a press conference he dipped both of his hands in lead to make a point. He got lead poisoning from it. He went eventually got polio and died of strangulation in a contraption he invented himself to help him be more mobile. His inventions weren't great for the environment but there's no denying he was a brilliant inventor!
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Good one, Emmy!

I'd never heard of him, though I had heard of Kettering, whom he worked with. He certainly paid for his inventions with an early death.

Thanks for teaching me something. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book