Psychic Development Workshop: Psychic Protection - The Bubble Method

To post a reply, login or signup

Amaya
@amaya
6 years ago
301 posts

Note: This discussion thread is part of a series. Find the series index here.

One of the most basic and well-founded concerns that emerging psychics have is how to keep out unwanted information and energy. Somewhere along the line, like many empaths, I learned the versatile "Bubble" method. It's now so much a habit for me that I don't realize I'm doing it most of the time.

The Bubble Method is simple, but takes some practice to use effectively. To begin, enter a no-thought state meditation. Once there, focus your attention on your body's energy. Feel how your body's energy extends beyond the limits of your physical body, forming an egg (or bubble) around your body. I find that my personal bubble's size is very similar to the circle in the image below.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMinvwHetJ5NAGKAyGI6x

Once you've located the edges of your bubble, focus your attention on changing the form of your bubble. You can imagine that your bubble is made of bright blue light, like Rose Rosetree suggests in her book Empowered by Empathy (if I'm remembering that correctly), or that it's made of any other substance you can think of. I've imagined bubbles made of metal,glass,light, darkness, fire, water, ice, or some combination of these things.

bubbleboy.jpg

Try changing the size of yourbubble.Imagine that it's the sizeof your house or apartment building.Shrink yourbubbleso that it only contains your heart.See if you canget your bubble to conform exactly to the contours of your physical body.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfVlzDUorfJOXJx4P-FI3

Think about the purpose ofyour bubble. Bubbles are useful both for keeping things out that you don't want in, and for keeping things in that you don't want out. I have often used a bubble like a shower enclosure, in that I can do cleansing and clearing work inside, and the debris will wash down the floor drain instead of getting everywhere. Thishas beena good way for me to work through shame-based stuckness.

Get creative with your bubble work. Keep in mind that bubbles are a mental/spiritual/energetic construction that assist usin our efforts toestablish and maintain boundaries that fit with our personal goals and comfort level.

As an example of how a creative bubble can be helpful in maintaining sanity, I havehad out-of-controltelepathy (I call it telempathy, because I get feelings more than thoughtforms) sometimes in the past. To gain control of it, I tried buildingdifferent kinds ofbubbles. The one that I found works best for me is a four-layer bubble just around my skull, made of stainless steel, chain mail, one-way mirror, and electricity. It probably sounds like a little overkill (or a tinfoil hat), but that's what my mind needed. (Don't underestimate the power of humor to solidify concepts in the mind!) It took some practice, but now I can get it to stay there without my thinking about it all the time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVZZZbOGD6RRIyFiWnj2l

This week's exercise is to get bubbling! Play with this concept for the next few weeks. You'll need it when we (eventually) get to past-life retrievals.

This IS a discussion thread, so please - discuss amongst yourselves your own personal best-practice bubble techniques!

updated by @amaya: 07/02/17 08:36:10PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

things I consider with my bubble:

- It is intelligent and self regulating

-  and the membrane(s - more than one, as one for each aura body? and sometimes more than one layer per aura body....) ) is (are) semipermeable, i.e. letting in good energies, but doing their best to keep bad ones out.

- The bubble sends on negative and stale energies that manage to intrude, or might e.g. breath out, onto a big cosmic energy rehab center. And or they get grounded off....

- the skin is very malleable, but firm - a bit like Kevlar, or Mithril (if you are a Lord of the Rings fan).

- when necessary the skin goes into camouflage mode. I.e. when I am in e.g. busy places I do not want to stick out as more 'light', and attract confused energies unduly (like moths to a flame), so the camouflage gives the impression I am just an average confused/ asleep human too...

- I ask for tattoos or other warning signs on my bubble/ aura bodies - warning off confused energies., that if they do intrude 'they will be send on into Light!!!!'

Nowadays I trust that my protections are self-sufficient, and self-regulating, and modified by my helpers if required, I rarely add any visualization power of my own.

Happy bubbeling - Love and Light

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

For me, the bubble set up that works best so far is a three layer bubble. The layer closest to me is just white source light that looks like snow falling, extending as far as your circle in the picture you provided. The second layer is a couple of feet further out and is made of gold, dented with small craters all over it and quite thick. This is to attract the light in people and people of the light. The third layer is like cobalt blue semi-transparent rubbery stuff, and is another few feet out from me, but can be adjusted to encompass as large an area as I need. It keeps out dark energy. From my crown issues a fountain of violet light sparkles. This repels those who are dark. 

This may seem like overkill also, but where I live, I'm surrounded by some very dark people, and we cannot move. I also do a Qi Gong exercise each morning in which I add grounding with white source light extending from my feet down into the earth.  I also push out the white snow like source light energy of my inner bubble into the world all around me to replace darkness with love and light. I state my intent that it will flow through me always, leaving enough light energy for me to function, and pouring the rest out into my surroundings to make more love in the world. 

If forced to go into a crowded place, I add a crystal medallion, for me rose or clear quartz works best, and sometimes quadruple the thickness of the outer blue layer. 

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Cheshire Cat:

For me, the bubble set up that works best so far is a three layer bubble. The layer closest to me is just white source light that looks like snow falling, extending as far as your circle in the picture you provided. The second layer is a couple of feet further out and is made of gold, dented with small craters all over it and quite thick. This is to attract the light in people and people of the light. The third layer is like cobalt blue semi-transparent rubbery stuff, and is another few feet out from me, but can be adjusted to encompass as large an area as I need. It keeps out dark energy. From my crown issues a fountain of violet light sparkles. This repels those who are dark. 

This may seem like overkill also, but where I live, I'm surrounded by some very dark people, and we cannot move. I also do a Qi Gong exercise each morning in which I add grounding with white source light extending from my feet down into the earth.  I also push out the white snow like source light energy of my inner bubble into the world all around me to replace darkness with love and light. I state my intent that it will flow through me always, leaving enough light energy for me to function, and pouring the rest out into my surroundings to make more love in the world. 

If forced to go into a crowded place, I add a crystal medallion, for me rose or clear quartz works best, and sometimes quadruple the thickness of the outer blue layer. 

He he you look like an M1-Tank! But I know you need it. I started to use 2 new types of shield. One I call a diamantine and it sparkles like diamonds. The other is electric blue and it electrified like a tesla coil. I recommend concentric shields to anyone that needs it.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Paul,

What is diamentine? Is this your own word for diamond-like? If so, I like it.

An electrified field ought to do the trick for sure. I will try one next time I go to the huge medical clinic we frequent, which is full of other sick people whose illnesses I sure do not need on top of my own.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Paul,

What is diamentine? Is this your own word for diamond-like? If so, I like it.

An electrified field ought to do the trick for sure. I will try one next time I go to the huge medical clinic we frequent, which is full of other sick people whose illnesses I sure do not need on top of my own.

Yes it looks like diamonds and its hard but flexible. At least it sparkles like diamonds thus the name diamantine (diamond like) The blue electric one is sort of like this. A shield can be anything your mind desires to create.

c6751039a1266cabfbac87897aed2292.jpg

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts

I use a basic golden bubble to make it through hospitals or doctors surgeries.  I find a seafoam green bubble keeps the angry frustration energies away from me while I drive the pacific motorway in the arvos.  I certainly know about it when ive neglected to bubble up before my drive home.  Does practice make it easier to keep the shielding up for longer? I find I have to rebubble mAny times even with crystal help.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Burleigh_surfer:

I use a basic golden bubble to make it through hospitals or doctors surgeries.  I find a seafoam green bubble keeps the angry frustration energies away from me while I drive the pacific motorway in the arvos.  I certainly know about it when ive neglected to bubble up before my drive home.  Does practice make it easier to keep the shielding up for longer? I find I have to rebubble mAny times even with crystal help.

There is a type of energy I call Source Lightning. Kind of like lightning bolt but white in color. It is something else and a bit scary as when it hits negative energy it just poofs out of existence like blinking did in I Love Genie TV show. I don't know if a shield can be made of that but its worth a try.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Burleigh_surfer:

Haha is the pacific motorway the reason for it?! I thought I just got road rage on that strip!!!! 

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Here's an idea for some things to work on inside the bubble.

This site suggests some simple exercises for honing your sensitivity to the pyschic or supernatural sensing realm. I am going to try the one where you hold objects in your hand and see what you can ascertain--- I like this exercise because it is safe (I'll do it with supportive friends) and it can afford some opportunity to just rattle on a bit and verbalize all the different things that come through when you pick something up. I'm excited. Each friend is bringing three objects and we will go on a wonderful physically stimulating walk up a hill while we do it. in a safe, natural trail area where we don't probably need a lot of protection. So the bubble can be big or porous or however one visulaizes --- but in a state of allowing stuff (safe stuff) in, no pressure, just exploration. See here if you want to try it, too. 

http://www.psychic-readings-guide.com/how-to-develop-psychic-abilities/

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book