Psychic Development Experiment #48

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Well boys and gals. Since you all have been quiet and some need a little entertainment and practice. This one is an Enigma, a ball of wonders. This initial picture is full of stuff in it. Lets see if you all "get it". This old boy is clearly not what he seems and that is all I will say about it as a start. I will reveal in about a week or maybe a little longer as I realise there are lots to do with family. He's reported to have kicked the bucket a while ago but who knows...? Again if you know hold your horses and let others have a go. Thanks

987_discussions.jpg?width=500

updated by @paul: 11/11/17 01:06:32AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks for doing this Paul! I like your new Avatar.

I'm not getting much, too sleepy. So far, I get:

British background

gay or asexual

1940's

kidnapping

journalism or writing

law

woman or girl with long, dark hair way back behind the door to the right of his head

round face in upper right hand corner of photo

someone young wearing plaid pants lay on the floor in front of the radiator seat

flying in some kind of small old plane, painted tan with a logo of some kind in red and white

he was jovial and serious at the same time somehow

prone to exaggeration to make his point more interesting

gourmet eater, nit picky about food

That's all for now.....

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I am picking up educated, smart, family is important to him but I sense it ties into something deeper than surface level as if he has something to do with Family in the literal sense, like DNA, biology, chemistry labs, etc. As if he was a highly regarded person for his achievements, developments, findings, etc. I keep getting "The Einstein of his time."

Not sure why but he reminds me of Bob Hope (the Entertainer) & also the name Antoine, Adolph, Alfonse & Rudy keep echoing to me.

Happy Holidays & a Blessed New Year to Everyone.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

What Nocturne's Angel said about him maybe being well known in biology really feels very right to me.

Combining that with what you said about him clearly not being what he seems to be, I will take a flying leap with the left side of my brain (always a dangerous thing) and say that his jovial appearance is hiding someone who is deeply into eugenics. The name Adolph would certainly tie in to that.

Bob Hope's real name was Leslie something, Howard maybe? He was British. I still get the British feeling, so maybe the Bob Hope vibe that N. Angel got could be due to that and the cleverness and wit I already picked up.

I feel one of his names beings with H.

I hope we can play off of each other like this, like we used to do. It seems to help everyone. :-)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
k that's the ticket. See what is recorded there and not seen. This one is not what he appears. I read he's still around, don't know as that would place him over 110!
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Let's hope he's not still around, as it's against the rules to post pics of living people here for legal reasons!

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

more than one zeroed in on the gay angle. Difficult to prove at the time but the rumors exist. The time period is about right. law is also correct

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

=) is all I will say

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

like this?

988_discussions.gif

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

=)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

That is the kind of stuff i want to hear... keep going grasshopper.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

No he's reported to have kicked the bucket long ago

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Not trying as its hard to keep you all from zeroing in in as usual. BTW the names are off.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

correct on lots here...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, Aryi. I also thought that, but you never know with Paul, lol ;-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

She looks just like him. I'd say his daughter.

I got the word "spy" just now. Diplomat acting as a spy?

Maybe not Britain....I think their drugstores would say "chemist" not "drugs".

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Ok here is a bonus.

989_discussions.jpg?width=300

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Cat, I am so happy you are enjoying this...

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

as sharp as a razorblade at that age.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Okay, so I should have stuck with my first impression that he was in law, thanks Paul.

I don't think police. A lawyer. Controversial, famous case maybe. Drawing a blank for the time period I think it is.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Paul,

Was anything I wrote close or am I in la la land?

Thanks & have a wonderful New Year :)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

You zeroed in quick. Lots of interesting things about his work. But some one like this, his interests were many and accomplishments wide. You were about 80% correct.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

the others is what interests me. it would explain lots about this enigma. can you describe the tiny thing? I get it is claw shape, shiny silvery thing.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

not his side, his wife's side $.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

He was, but just as something to do while...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks again, Paul,

While......???????? (MaryAnne - I feel a strong kinship with you right now, lol).

How about early robotics, the earliest of A.I. Maybe early stuff that ended up being used to take samples on the moon. Don't know where that came from, lol.

Inventors need to pay bills to finance their time spent inventing.

A clever mind needs outlets. Law would have bored him as a lifetime pursuit, but was tolerable as a means to an ends.

Inventing might explain the wife, when I was so sure he was gay or asexual. People fake lots of things to get where they want to go, to fit in to the expected lifestyle to attract investors, and if she had money to help him finance hisreal interests in life.....

On the other hand, I may just be blowing smoke out my a**. ;-)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I still keep getting DNA Strands & the Einstein comment.

Does anyone else see symbols that are used in Alchemy, Chemistry, Periodic table, etc.?

I keep seeing the pyramid/triangle symbol in what looks like a blue Scrabble piece & the DNA Strand design with others numbers, symbols, etc. floating above his head & down each side of the picture.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I get painting, painter from this picture.

I see big, bright letters & colors floating throughout this picture.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Thanks for letting me know Paul :)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I get Arianna & that painting vibe again.

I see books, like a library but I don't think he worked in a library.

Did she work in a library?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

He still reminds me of Bob Hope, C.C.

I wish I knew why.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Now, that rabbit hole may get you to Wonderland...I'm having so much fun. I promise, this one will surprise...
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hey, I'm glad whenever anyone comes to Wonderland to visit.....that's where I live, you know.

...nothing left but the smile :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

@ MaryAnne - I've spent time there. I travel a lot. Just look up in the branches and look for a set of pearly whites floating in mid-air! :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I think that you are correct, Krosskelt and Aryi. I did not notice before you mentioned it, but I agree that he is sitting like a guest, not an owner in that chair in the first picture. He is not completely comfortable and looks as if he may jump up and leave soon.

Aryi, I mentioned the food pickiness before and agree with that also. Kind of a gourmet about what he eats, but loves to eat I think. I also agree on the love of theatre and that he was somewhat theatrical in how he came off to people as well.

I'm still getting more science like biology like Nocturne's Angel got, along with inventions. Paul said he had many interests, so we could all possibly be right.

I think the girl in the second picture was his daughter, and agree the wife was a convenience and a way to look respectable, since I still feel he was gay or asexual, and she was also a way to get money for the work he was really passionate about.

I am hearing the Fibonacci sequence. Not sure of spelling of Fibonacci (liberal arts major, can you tell, lol). Will a science person, if one is present, please correct my spelling? Thanks. I think that would be physics, right? Physics was Einstein's thing, so maybe that is why Nocturne's Angel got "the Einstein of his time".

I mentioned inventing robotics that were eventually used in space, possibly modeled on biology and how living organisms work. Could space physics be why you are getting the UFO thing, Aryi? Maybe back engineering of what we got our hands on after Roswell? I think the time period would fit.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you Krosskelt!

It's nice to know it was spelled right. Now, if I could only understand it, lol.

Since our man and Einstein were around at the same time, maybe our guy was the Einstein of his field, rather than of his time. That makes more sense.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Just want to say welcome and Happy New Year to new group members Cinda and LondonIvy. Glad to have you here, and hope I did not miss any other newbies. It is 5 am here, so if I missed someone I will blame it on that, lol.

Happy New Year to ALL of you in my favorite group here at EC. May 2015 be a miracle and a blessing for us all.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Aryi, You are a beautiful lady full of light. Guard it my friend. Here is the stuffing inside the turkey... how ever, enigma boy was married at least 2 times. 1 daughter and we have seen her. She nicknamed him the martian as an aside joke. So chime in... The estate and woods is on spot but not how you are thinking, just found out.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

True but not because he lacked funds. He had plenty but that was not his focus.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Damn you all are so good.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

OK Y'all, Aryi is the first one to know so keep going. Most of you are so close and all are doing great!

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Here he is with one of the gals

990_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Cat, I knew that would kick your brain into gear. He was an enigma and did many things but his real work was mostly hidden. Aryi zeroed-in in private and we found out many interesting things that way. You are mostly correct here.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Part of this excessive is to get you all to develop beyond your comfort zone. believe me when I say this skill is immensely important to have. i would love to be able to read Akasha. I use pendulums but they are limited. The key is to connect to your higher self that knows all and then ask.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Maybe monday

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Haven't read the comments yet and I'm a little late jumping in. Initially he reminded me of Walt Disney but I don't think he was happy and "good" like Disney. I think he worked with his hands and it was dark work. I picked up a feeling like human sex trafficking or something else like that where he takes advantage of others without regard for them. I think maybe he disappeared in a plane wreck or a boat or something. I'm usually hit or miss on these things.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

He still seems very effete to me. Look at his shape.....very unusual for a man to be pear shaped unless there is something wrong with his hormonal balance. I have a hard time with his having had any wife, let alone two of them. Clearly I am wrong here. He looks a bit like Hoover, so maybe I am picking up on him instead. I've done that in two other readings recently where I got info that applied to someone who looked a lot like the correct person, but was not. Maybe I need glasses, lol.

This wife seems very intelligent to me, and I think they discuss a lot of heady, intellectual subjects. That is their main bond.

The dog clearly loves him, but dogs are like that. :-)

I get a double-life kind of vibe. He may seem the average, conformist family man to most, but I think is doing something, maybe for govt., that is secret from most everyone, and letting it out could get him killed. He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world, so he must be good at handling stress. I think he is nervous underneath the smile though. Something big is about to happen.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I we lived close, I could certify her myself for free. But I think it requires both to be present.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Math & science is spot on. I had a second motive with this experiment. I wanted to churn up hidden things with this man, It did and some of the things churned up seem fantastic, all telling and eye opening. I will reveal on tuesday night since we seem to be slowing down a bit. One person, Aryi, got the name spot on. All have gotten some aspect of the enigma. He was one and kept many things hidden and his appearance was not what he projected.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I am bowing out on further efforts and will await the reveal. My health problems are flaring up again and I can't sleep with such intense pain, let alone concentrate.

Just wanted to welcome EvaMarie to the group. Glad you are here and hope you'll stay! :-)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

REVEAL TIME! He is Jon Von Newmann. This old boy was never what he seemed. One of the smartest people that was around. Mathematician, Lawyer, inventor of game theory and many other things. He did lots toward the present day computer architecture as first proposing the stored program + data. His real work was as a synthesizer or some one all went to to quickly zero in on a problem solution. He commanded immense resources through the Defense Department but lived in a mansion next to Princeton for Eggheads that included Einstein and others.

I am so amazed you all got parts of his personality and others that took some digging, like him being gay. His daughter called him the martian when he worked on the first atom bomb with Opie Openheimer. Aryi got the name and other things that surprised even me. I asked her to stop as I felt we were getting close to that line where it becomes dangerous.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/632750/John-von-Neumann

http://ei.cs.vt.edu/~history/VonNeumann.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTS9O0CoVng

Here is what interests me. He is reported to have worked on Project Rainbow after Tesla quit because of his warnings that people would die, ths the Philadelphia Experiments. He was also in charge of the early work in the Montauk project. This old boy was able to combine a psychics mind with a computer and is even reported to have created portals and precipitated objects and even a ...monster. So if you are interested in the weird stuff, google his name and montauk and read. He is supposed to have died of cancer early 50s. His work led to weird things such as a Stargate type device to move over great distances, time travel and other esoteric things. Some even theorize that he lived way past his supposed death but really hard to prove. I'm satisfied he has since kicked the bucket and is busy on the other side dealing with the others.

I thank you all for participating and I think we are getting better and better at this. K why don't you do the next one?

991_discussions.jpg?width=721

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Yep

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you Paul. This is very interesting. I always thought Eric Straub invented the Montauk monster at Plum Island, but will read the links once I get my morning work done and find out more. The Philadelphia experiments were fascinating and horrible as well. Very good choice! :-)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

That monster is reported to be still in those deep tunnels at Montauk by those that braved going in after all these years. Who knows what is down in former project areas? It was a similar thing to he movie Forbidden Planet from the 50s. That was the result of machine mind interfaces that allowed precipitation of things. Have an untrained mind and all kinds of things are created physically...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I know of two Montauk monsters that washed up on the beaches down current from Plum Island, but did not know there was one still alive. Interesting.

That is where the bioweaponized strain of Lyme Disease that is now the #1 vector borne disease in the world was created, let loose, and showed up in the first place downwind of Plum Island, a little town named Lyme, CT for which the illness is named.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I'm not worried anymore. You both have armor now. Its a good idea to get your daughter involved as she will surprise you... =)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book