Psychic Development Experiment #47

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK here we go. I picked one that there is stuff in the photographs. I hope it is not too easy. If you do know SHHHSSSSS! PM me and let others try.

967_discussions.jpg?width=400

updated by @paul: 08/29/17 10:11:28PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Oh, goody!Thanks Paul. :-)

The first thing I felt was that this girl is mad enough to punch someone in the face if they come near her.

I also think she may literally be mad in the other sense, as in a bit crazy.

The next word I got was seance.

Then I got Cassadega , a small town here in Florida, where you can go for all things metaphysical, with plenty of psychics giving readings as the main attraction. I also saw a larger community in upstate New York famous for it's psychics, but I can't remember the name.

It feels like this was one of the many scams going on in that time period. Rooms were always dark, and "ectoplasm" would appear.

The white pointy light coming out of the top of her head seems to be a reflection in a mirror behind her.

The woman sitting may be her mother and teacher in what is going on.

Is she kneeling on that chair? I see no lower legs. Maybe it's a play being enacted, or a death being enacted, whereupon the ghost of a murdered person has supposedly appeared behind her.

I feel she could be one of the two sisters who perpetuated that huge table rapping seance fraud that people bought into for so long back then. People came from all over to their seances at that place in upstate New York.

I would say1890s time period.

Between the girl and the seated woman there appears to be a low heeled, white shoe, but it is turned the wrong way to belong to either of their legs.

The seated woman appears to be staring at the shoe, and appears to have a beard, lol.

The girl is looking up as if reciting something.

Anyone got any idea what she is holding?

There is another figure behind the seated woman's right shoulder that appears shrouded.

There is so much in this picture! I need a coffee break now. ;-)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Wow, I knew it had lots in it and would be fun. I need to research what you said so rating is on wait. It does sound like a fun one. =]
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Denise,

Were cameras that small at that time period? Just wondering if anyone knows. I have no idea, but I think of those big things on tripods where the photographer had to cover his head with a cloth as fitting that time, and you are right, the person had to hold still a very long time.

I am still getting acting of some kind. If not a scam, then a play.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Denise, how did I miss those shoe boxes to go with that shoe I saw? How odd. Trying on shoes is the last thing I would expect in this picture.

It could be a camera. I am no expert on which cameras fit which time periods. Need to find time to go look it up, IF I am even right about the time period in the first place.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I asked my husband, who is much more knowledgeable about past history than I am, and he said it was around the 1920's when hand held cameras were first made. He said the huge kind on the tripod with the cloth over the photographer's head fits this time period, unless I am wrong about the 1890s. It could be a play about the1890s being done much later.

But, like Aryi, I am getting seances and the acting feels associated with that to me.

Those shoes are a mystery for sure.....

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

It cannot be those two seance scamming sisters I was talking about in upstate new York. I believe it was in Oneida, NY. They both died in the early 1890s, so they are too old to be involved in this. I still feel something along those lines is involved somehow.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK Cat, It is near impossible to find references to seyances here as I think given the background its highly unlikely. But who knows what happened in private? I think you are off here.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

True...

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Possible acting play...

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Close on the date but no cigar

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I picked based on what was in the pic, good try.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

A+

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK some are way off and some are closing in... here is another pic.

968_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

:)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

What popped into my head was that she is extremely anxious, Helen Keller, and riches that come to her early.

She doesn't look blind like Keller so I don't know why I got that name. Maybe she played someone who was blind.

I see the face of an older woman behind her left shoulder. I feel it's her when she's older.

The birch tree seems to be prominent and makes me think "fork in the road". This time is one of those in her life where she must choose one or the other of two roads to go down.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Now you are cooking with gas... but only partly. =)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Cameras can be of any size. Most likely it was a one shot deal that required the whole thing be sent back for processing. I think you are right on the acting thinggy...

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Aryi, if you play with the picture there is an old man with a beard to her right. Don't know if that is because of the picture exposure times or that it captured something else. You are good...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

As I said in my first post, I saw what appeared to be a woman with a beard on the left side of the picture. So, it's a man. But are you saying there is there another one on the right side of the picture too?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Ok this one should tell more, its proven harder than I thought but fun...

969_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

These photos look like 3 completely different people. I don't think I've ever seen anyone's appearance change that much in only a few years. Way to go Paul....This one is hard!

I still feel there is something wrong with this girl. Not sure what anymore. Shocked by the change in appearance later on.

Mom and daughter wearing matching outfits. Smothering or protecting because she needs it.....not sure.

I see a man's face with a long mustache in the side of the wing chair. May just be a trick of the light though.

Still feel they have more money than most.

Just not getting much. Later.....

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Starting to peel the onion Cat...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

It's a good thing I love onions then, cause I'm sure not getting much.

In this last picture, she appears to be a young teen with a much older woman's head on her body. If I had to guess at a medical diagnosis, I'd say progeria, but I doubt that is what this is about, since she must be well known for something, and she is a bit too tall for someone with progeria. Mental retardation or brain damage also looks possible. This is all left brain stuff.

My right brain seems to be out to lunch today, but I am still picking up a Helen Keller/Anne Sullivan type of vibe from this duo. Teacher and protege, protector and protectee, manipulator and the one manipulated; it's something beyond mother/daughter.

I know I'm looking right at something and not seeing it. Frustrating.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Good guess but I think she was a prankster that loved to play act and act silly...
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Don't think she was real sick like that. I will post one more unrevealing pic soon. I can post one more that will make you think she was abnormal...prankster...
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Her identity in not in the images but what is behind them.
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Ok this one will blow yous all away... no she was actually very beautiful and NOT retarted.

prankster

970_discussions.jpg?width=400

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

PM me if you know...

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

CORRECT! Now lets see if enyone else gets it.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK the last pic before I reveal on Saturday.

971_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

=) very very close...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Another totally different person!

She has a glowing white aura around her head and upper body area. That tells me she is spiritually advanced and a good person.

I no longer pick up acting at all. Strange.

I'm afraid the only thing I get from the background of most of these pics is that she is a cluttered slob, lol. There are piles of random stuff everywhere in most of the pictures. It is disconcerting for a neatnik like me.

I just can't seem to "see through" the background as you suggested.

I get anthropology for what she is reading here. Very studious and curious. I am getting a name. Doubt it, but will go check it out and PM you if fruitful. I know I must be wrong, since you said Aryi was very close and I am not picking up the same things at all.

It's almost 4 am, so I am giving up for now. :-)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I thought that this was going to be too easy at first but the singularity wanted this one... =)

It was real hard to pic pictures that did not give it away. Again, the picture is just the anchor to the whole Akashic record here. You all should be able to zero in now.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

A name is just one part of it. What is the feeling of the person? What is her Akashic record say as being read by you? Aryi is tuned to it.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

The A is OK, The Doc maybe, theasylum or orphanage, nahhh.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

"The Akasha is said to be the library of all events and responses concerning consciousness in all realities. Every lifeform therefore contributes and has access to the Akashic Records. It is asserted that to gain access into the Akashic Records, every individual human can become the physical medium, and various techniques and spiritual disciplines (e.g., yogic, pranayama, meditation, prayer, visualization) can be employed to quiet the mind, become a "witness", and achieve the focused, preconscious state necessary to access the Records.

While accessing the Akashic Records, both the events and responses are said to be perceived. This is analogous to having a meta-enhanced cinematic experience." Free your mind grasshopper...

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Very good guess.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

She really was very beautiful and not retarded. I'm revealing tomorrow so...

972_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Not feeling well at all and can't tune in, so will just wait until the reveal.

I am only posting to say how much this looks like a painting by Gainsborough.

I am glad at least one person figured out who she is. :-)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

You all know this one itsGrand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia. One of the daughters of the last Tzar Nicholas of Russia. It was difficult to find pictures because she was murdered by the communists along with her family at the age of about 17. Many of you got A or Anna right, also about the money, one of you got it on the head. She was a prankster and loved her brother dearly. I do know that old Nick had in his family very advanced souls, mainly his wife and son. I do not know about Anastasia. I'm done torturing you all for a while. So please others join in. This was fun again and thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Anastasia_Nikolaevna_of_...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-03-11/news/0903100646_1_rom...

http://www.biography.com/people/anastasia-9184008#familys-execution

http://russiapedia.rt.com/prominent-russians/the-romanov-dynasty/an...

973_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Some people did really well on this one. Good going!

I remember when the story that she had escaped was a big deal on the news, though it was ruled as bogus.

Thanks for a great choice Paul. :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome Threehearts,

This experiment was over yesterday morning, and the reveal of who it is in the pictures is posted 3 posts above this one, with a picture of her whole family. We hope you will read some of the links about her, to see how well you did, and then stay with our little group and play when someone puts up another picture to work on.

We try to do one picture each week, and allow people one week to work on them before the reveal, but if people are too busy, it may be awhile before someone posts a new picture. The only rule is that the person must be deceased. That is for legal reasons.

Glad to have you with us. :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book