Psychic Development Experiment #44

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

946_discussions.jpg

Please if you know, do not give away so much that others will not have a chance to participate.

I will rate based on this system:

Negative angle is "left-brained" is said to be more logical
Positive angle is "right-brained" is said to be more intuitive
A magnitue is how close you are to the correct answer
Angles of 0 is 100% RIGHT, while a 180 is 100% WRONG, angles go from 0 to 180
So A 45(+85) IS almost right and half intuitively correct.

So PM me, I'll return vector graphics with 100 degree(0) as 100% correct or 0 degree(180) 100% wrong and anything in between as partial. Lets have fun. In 2 days, I'll post one other picture. If you go get it right, hold your horses and let the others have a go. =)

updated by @paul: 07/27/17 05:38:21AM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

OK after a rocky start, this is the one. Give it a try and lets see.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I liked the first one, she looked like my mother, lol.

I can't see this man's eyes very well, which makes it harder, but I'd say he's British, and the picture was taken around 1900 within ten yrs. or so either way.

Friendly, likes a good hearty laugh.

I am hearing dentist and tooth powder. Doesn't mean he was one; maybe he needed to see one, lol.

I get a late marriage to a woman named Elisabeth with curly blonde hair, very tall.

I see a lot of kids, but they seem to belong to her sister or brother.

Big, old turreted house in the country. Inherited family farm.

I just heard meat packing.

May have uncovered some kind of health scam making people sick and fought to right it.

Something to do with health care, but not sure what.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

I liked the other pic also but I messed it up by leaving the name in the file and the name in the pic. Interesting one though. This one is a little different and a bit harder.

SCORE: 80 (+100) remember the first number if 0 is correct (0-100)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

SCORE: 80(-100)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

SCORE 75(+105)

remember a score of 0(0) is 100% correct, a score of 100(180) is 100% wrong

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Like Aryi, I am now picking up an explorer vibe.

I think he was an ocean explorer, not so much on land, but usually by sea.

May have done some mountain climbing though.

I still think he's British with a good sense of humor.

I think he may have been in the British navy.

C. Cat

P. S. This scoring is confusing to me. Guess what is left of my brain just can't compute it. :-(

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

I'm getting Henry, Edward, Albert & James. Also what I believe to be a woman's name that sounds like Allbright(not sure why Sally Allbright comes to mind.)

Something about a hammer or hampter & a God Father & Good Leader, Solid, Bold & Bright (not sure why Bright keeps coming up)

If I am totally off base hopefully what I have written will make sense to someone reading this post/thread.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

SCORE: 75(-90)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

SCORE 40(+94)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

Any feed back on the rating system? A 0(0) is dead on and 100(190) way wrong =)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

OK I know this one is hard as some have gotten the adventurer, true but not in the way it seems. Here is a new pic and you can see his eyes. He is an obscure kind of fellow... this is fun and a very good learning experience since I've been practicing seeing things in pictures that are often hidden behind the subject in different dimensions. Very interesting skill to have.

947_discussions.jpg

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He made a lot of money and travelled the world, especially India. A lot of people worked for him in a large business. Something like a big industrial plant...iron...smoke...coal...heat. He made money from the poor's labor. He was from humble roots himself, maybe of Irish descent but made his money in America. I feel something about imports and exports. Cool operator...Had a wife and children and grandchildren. Big house. Died in his 80s.

Now to read what else has been posted...

Womanizer..."what do you expect of me?'

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
25(+20)
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

Some of yous are getting mighty close, won't say more but here is another pic. Here is the funny part. I've actually worn one of those funky hats in one of my past lives...

948_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Priest of the Russian Orthodox church? The hat reminds me of that.

Just not getting much on this one. Too preoccupied.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

What the heck kind of hat is that? Masons or some kind of secrete society? I don't think I like this guy.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
When I wore it, it was religious. Him, I can only guess. =)
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila,

I can tell you for sure that is not Masonic.

Doesn't appear to be Russian orthodox either from what I could find, or Greek.

Catholic Monsegnoir?

Looks like a Catholic Bishop's Biretta or a Jewish Cantor's hat, but not exactly. It's closer to the Biretta.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

33(-40)

please bear with me my work schedule is 4-12:30 midnight so I can only respond in the mornings.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Are you saying he is faking being whatever religious figure normally wears this hat? Could he be an actor since he was willing to be photographed doing it? He does not give off an actor vibe at all to me.

I'd like to know who broke his nose and why, lol. Whoever it was sure did a number on it.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

I do not think he tried to fake anything and paid for it... ;-)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Yep I thought he had a crooked nose, too.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Thanks for the clue. I am thinking he must have been some kind of religious heretic, at least from the point of view of most of the religion. I am not picking this up, it's just left brain stuff.

No problem on the hours. A lot of people in this group live in PST and are always posting after I go to bed. I can't answer until late morning either. They just have to hang on awhile for those of us, like you and me, who live in EST. :-)

C . Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Grade me!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I don't get anything religious about him, unless he was using religion in some way for his material benefit...like a lot of pastors these days.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I found a Pope wearing that hat, but it was back in 1621, definitely the wrong time period. That was what I was feeling, so I am stumped.

I found a politician in the right time period who looks an awful lot like our guy, so I PMd Paul, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong....the one I found does not have a nose quite this crooked.

Kat must be close, since she has the best score so far, if I am reading the scores correctly. She said politician, and I think military also, if I remember her post correctly.

I am stuck using my left brain, since I am not picking up anything new with the right, and my first post got a lousy score. I should quit until I can bring my right brain back online. After all, using the right brain more is the whole purpose of these experiments. I will just sit back and watch one of you solve it. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
35(+30)
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
All look through and behind the image on the PIC. Its easier than you think, empty your mind grasshopper...
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
45(-90) some right some wrong will post another PIC tomorrow.
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
That's not a nose... A snout..
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

10(-12)!!! =)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

15(+40)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

OK, y'all...last picture and I will grade tomorrow or Saturday. Some of you are so close. I here say this is fun and a real eye opener. Thanks for letting me play.

949_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

5(-10)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Eewww.....I'm getting a Hitler type of vibe off this last picture.

Satisfied with himself, narcissistic.

What he believes in is right, but they just don't see it.

Sorry, still not connecting well.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Denise,

Harvard is in America. You may be thinking of Oxford or Cambridge, both in England.

Krosskelt has the best score so far, so maybe this man spent time in Asia, and liked to feed peanuts to the elephants, lol.

Could this have anything to do with the politics involved in the independence of India? Not sure if it fits the time period. Will have to check.

I also agree with the idea he may be German. I thought he was British up until this last picture.

I feel the wife may be mentally ill. Since you are seeing her spirit, maybe she killed herself.

I pick up that he feels he has lost his battle to change something, and has little hope now, so I agree with you about the failure.

I also feel like he is exiled from others, and maybe they shun him, or he may actually be physically exiled to another place.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Sorry Denise, that I misinterpreted what you said. :-)

I don't know much about the Ivy League schools either. I sure couldn't afford to go there. I went to a Big Ten school, but it's campus is the largest in the USA, larger than Harvard for sure.

The equivalent schools in prestige to Harvard and Stanford over here would be Cambridge and Oxford over there, or Trinity College if you are talking about him being Irish.

I was kidding about feeding the elephants, but who knows? Could be.

I do feel sure he's a Nazi. That I am serious about.

I'm not having much luck seeing behind him into the picture, so I don't see his wife like you do. That's cool that you can do that.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

Ok I will reveal for sure on Saturday as my schedule is winding the crazy hours down to more normal ones. You all did well and I am impressed, The EC has some real talented people who can get better with a little bit of practice and this helps.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

The reveal is usually on Saturdays. One more day!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Denise,

That is real cool! I've only seen a spirit once and it was terrifying. It was coming after me with a hatchet!

On a serious note re: elephants. I saw on PBS that they will be extinct in 40 years, our fault. Humans have a lot to answer for, IMO.

Look forward to finding out who this guy is tomorrow. Nice of Paul to reveal a day early for those of us who are chomping at the bit. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

OK guys and Gals, One more pic before I reveal tomorrow! All, I do see the presence in the bench picture on the right, I get an off world type feeling from it watching, always there kind of thing. I will post one more picture before I stop torturing you all... =) This one does reveal another presence, let me know if you see it and what you pick up. This skill is very important as it will tie it all for you. Phoenix, PM me privately f you are watching.

950_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

MA, welcome back. There is something there for sure. If you KNOW all things are linked at all places and times everywhere, then you can see what is there. Reveal it! You will know why and what influenced this man to do what he did. A worthy lesson.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

This guy keeps getting creepier. Maybe he was involved with the British in the take over of some country where lots of people died. The opium trade that the British forced on China keeps coming to my mind but that would be the wrong time period.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Looks like a nun behind him on the left.

He still looks like a member of the SS or some kind of fascist to me.

Lots of people don't know that Hitler killed even more Catholics than he did Jews.

I keep seeing "The Penguin" in "The Blues Brothers" movie, lol. Maybe he was physically abused and humiliated in Catholic school by a nun as a child.....I am really reaching now and this is left brain stuff, so I will quit.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

LMAO. Thanks for the fond memories with "The Penguin" clip from one of my all time favorite movies. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

OK boys & girls, its TIME! REVEAL: Karl Haushafer a German, No wonder some had problems with words, Do you know german? Aryi had Carl and Kat Karl. Some got adventurer and traveler, some he had money and was a professor. You all had one piece and its so amazing that you did. He had a wife and 2 sons. Here is the low dawn, A general in WW I, got sick and retired turning professor after his PhD. Then traveled all over, mostly the East, went to Japan to Study how they grew up militarily. He was responsible for most of the ideas about the Aryan Race that old boy Hitler pickled up. Was rubbing elbows with top Nazis likeRudolf Hess. Chums with Hitler in the beginning but grew frustrated when he thought his ideas were being bastardized. Eventually there was a break and was sent o jail but not killed. His sons were implicated in the bombattempton Hitler and killed. He was released. After the war was tried in the Nuremberg Trial but found not guilty. Him and wifesuicidedwith poison. All very interesting also he tried to cut a deal with Hitler to spare the Catholic Church and failed (hat). Periphery association with the Thule and Vril Societies (nazi pseudo-occult-religion)

Most interesting is what is in the pictures. Comments, ideas and any other thoughts appreciated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Haushofer

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/Karl%20Haushofer%20Geo-Politics%20and%20the%20Occult%20Third%20Reich.htm

951_discussions.jpg

Thank You all for playing and letting me have a little fun.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Interesting guy. No wonder he looked so worried in all those photos! I had never heard of him before. Thanks, Paul. The Nazi's occult agenda is fascinating. There is a pretty good movie on Youtube somewhere about it.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
I think his life was a disaster in the making. But I am more interested in the why of it. I also never heard of him either until now.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, Paul.

I love it when I learn something new from one of these. It's a nice bonus.

I just read the first link, and a lot of the sub links in the second one, and am left wondering why they committed suicide. They were not tried for war crimes. I guess the loss of the cause itself was too much to bear for them.

It's a good thing Hitler didn't agree with him about invading Russia, or it would have been a lot harder for us to defeat him.

This morning during my meditation, I decided to concentrate on the background in that last picture with the books behind him and I suddenly saw a large hill with dead girls laying all over it, ages appx. 9-15, all with blonde hair, wearing school uniforms with nun-like white collars. I wondered what it was about, and now I think it was possibly a metaphor for the death of the Aryan dream.

I wonder how many of us here are familiar with the Kecksberg, PA UFO case. Many think the item recovered there was the Nazi bell, one of the Third Reich's more advanced experiments in time travel.

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
All, just looked at this one in detail and I see at least 4 people around him plus what looks like a big eyed ET to his right. What the...? I get that his deal was from off world. Anyone else sense this?
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts
True you have a good reader. Develop it grasshopper. I'm impressed with you all's abilities. Good job!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book