Psychic Development Experiment #43

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Thanks Cat Here is one and I hope its not too easy...

944_discussions.jpgSo PM me, I'll return vector graphics with 100 degree(0) as 100 correct or 0 degree(180) wrong and anything in between as partial. Lets have fun. In 2 days, I'll post one other picture. If you go get it right, hold your horses and let the others have a go. =)

updated by @paul: 07/02/17 12:11:39PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks for hosting.

I have no idea who this is.

He seems to be in the late 1940's to early 50's in this picture.

I think he has a great and somewhat sarcastic sense of humor.

I feel he was a shrewd businessman, who could read people well. Led what became a big company.

He talked about people behind their backs.

From Britain, or of British heritage, but went to America at some point, in the midwest.

A wife he was happy with, who was shy and in the background, and at least two kids.

I feel there was something unorthodox that people said would never work about the way he ran his business.

Getting the name Ronald. Also a Gerry or Perry.

I am seeing expensive cars. I don't think they are all his, so maybe to do with business.

I think he liked to play croquet. Very competitive and made even this game with his kids into an opportunity to get them to compete hard to win all the time.

Bifocals.

Cold climate with bitter winters where he lived.

Conservative but open-minded about traditions.

Not getting the "big" thing at all. I shall return......

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Doctor, somewhat of an egomaniac yet there is a kindness about him.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila and DW,

Interesting. My DH walked through the room behind me, glanced at the picture and said "That guy is either a doctor or a scientist".

DW, such specific info can be easily checked and you can PM Paul with the name if it's him. Good luck!

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Please reply with PM, if not in request as friend. Lets give others a chance to practice.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I will rate on this system:

Negative angle is "left-brained" is said to be more logical
Positive angle is "right-brained" is said to be more intuitive
A magnitue is how close you are to the correct answer
A 0 is 100%, WHILE A 180 IS 100$ WRONG, angles go from 0 to 180
So A 45(+85) IS almost right and half intuitiveely correct.

Cat's score: 50(+90)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I will rate on this system:

Negative angle is "left-brained" is said to be more logical
Positive angle is "right-brained" is said to be more intuitive
A magnitue is how close you are to the correct answer
A 0 is 100%, WHILE A 180 IS 100$ WRONG, angles go from 0 10 180
So A 45(+85) IS almost right and half intuitiveely correct.

DW score: 60(-90)

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Oh my...there's that engineer:)

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK folks, because this experiment was compromised, unintentionaly, I have decided to kick start a new one.

The Picture is ofVannevar Bush was an American engineer, inventor and science administrator, whose most important contribution was as head of the U.S. Office of Scientific Research and Development during World War II. Cat got his 2 kids right and about the wife. He also ran R&D for the Gov in WW2 and founded Raetheon Corp (major defense contractor). He is also reported to have been on the original MJ-12 team by Pres Truman to handle ET interactions so the old boy knew all about it. Ecila he was also a Doctor in Science snd Electrical Engineering. Ecila, yes an engineer =)

So this one is closed. Please visit #45 and PLEASE allow others their chance without revealing publicly.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Oh, I was referring to you as the engineer! Interesting guy. I'd like to know what he said or knew about ETs.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book