Psychic Development Experiment #42

To post a reply, login or signup

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

938_discussions.jpgSorry I couldn't make it larger. Enjoy!

updated by @cheshire-cat: 07/28/17 02:29:47AM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

This one is going to drive me crazy. The first impression I got was a writer who wrote about government oppression and exposed truths that most people didn't know...like Mikhail Bakunin. He was certainly pissed about something unfair. He is very honest and hard working and brilliant. I think he is from America and feel some kind of connection with him. He had a son. Didn't live much longer after this photo. He was persecuted somehow. Had a hard life. Worked behind the scenes in some fashion.

Camok5, saying he was a coal miner will really make me crazy. He might have been in his younger years.

Also think he might have spent time in a military prison camp.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Denise,

You have a couple of good hits in there, so don't worry! We are all rusty. I figure this is our last chance before everyone gets caught up in holiday madness, lol. :-)

I don't want to give out too many clues. I do have another picture of him I can put up later on.....

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi CamoK5,

I don't want to give direct yes or no answers to specifics, but you are moving in the right direction on one of the things you mentioned.

This is a very diverse man, so there are many right answers. We, are, of course, looking for the big one! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Ecila,

"feel some kind of connection with him". You should! (Not trying to drive you crazy, really, lol).

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

OOHH...no fair! He was a rebel and did not care for authority at all. Maybe I'll get more later...as I go nuts!

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Naughty naughty Cat... ;-) I often wonder about people like him and their choices...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I often wonder about people... and what motivates them!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Cat,

Thankyou for this experiment.

I'd like to start by saying he looks exactly like a man I used to work with years ago. I can't help but think they would share some common traits.

The man I worked with, did not suffer fools lightly. It was a Government type job (I see Government has also been mentioned). He also ate healthily (fruit and nut snacks etc).

The man I worked with had the initials LW (which is what I call Lightworker on EC).

The only other vibe I'm getting atm... (totally unrelated to the man I worked with) is TRAINS (which has been mentioned already).

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

I feel I can tell you that this man's initials are not LW if that helps you at all. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

So sorry, Paul. I must have forgotten you were a member of this group. I am glad someone informed you a new pic was up. I would have included you in my PM if I had remembered. My memory is like swiss cheese these days.

I am guessing from your comment that you know who he is? If so, please PM me with the name. Thanks. :-)

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yes, that's ok Cat. I didn't honestly think they would have the same initials. I just didn't want to put up his full name, and when I thought of his initials it reminded me about Lightworker so I wasn't sure if there was a connection there. Thinking out aloud. :) Time will tell.

An incident just comes to 'light' (haha) I recall when he contacted the UNION over a matter. hmmm.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'm not saying he's not Australian... but I'm Australian... and I don't know who he is.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

CamoK5,

I can't remember if you participated in the last picture Robin put up. If not, you may be picking up on him. Stranger things have happened. He was Australian.

- - - - - - - - - -

Robin,

Given the population of your country that is a logical assumption Ms. Sneaky Pants! You always could sweet talk me into giving out info, lol. (GRINS)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Yes I do know but will not spoil any one's fun, still very interesting choice.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

If you know, you PM Cat with the name.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

No, I'll reserve that one and enjoy the attempts. Still I am not here to argue with you as I respect Cat immensely.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

"I'll reserve that one" ???

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Richard/Dick vibes circulating. Bwahahahahaha. Might be the Bransonesque beard?

Bit cranky too? Repressed anger me thinks?

Heart condition?

At least one brother.

Something... like... MAX (IDK)

I'll pop in theosophy just because it's floating around in the ether for some reason? Might be one of you guys?

CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK (hmmm in our country this is synonymous with seat belts - click clack front and back).

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Everyone has gotten something about him, even if just one thing. That's very good for the first day!

I am in EST and have the usual 12 hr. work day tomorrow, so I'll be off to bed soon.

We'll keep going as long as people want to try or until a week is up as always. I do have another picture I can put up in a couple of days.

Feel free to bounce ideas off each other as usual and have a good night with sweet dreams.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi MaryAnne,

Hearing can be just as helpful as any other ability, I think. Combined with what others feel or see, you will surely get further than without it. Glad you came. Please don't discount anything you get. Just throw it on the wall and see if it sticks, kind of like cooking spaghetti, lol.

One time I got the exact occupation on my first try but did not type it and post it because it sounded insane and I thought it was in the wrong time period. I kicked myself later on. So, let it all hang out. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hmmm,

I'm going to have to do some more reading to see if I missed some things about this man, since so many of you are getting things that are the same and that I am not sure about from the reading I've done already. You may know more than I do, so I'd better get my reading glasses out and make like a bookworm before I head off to bed.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I get an Irish feel to him, and an English one, but still the American one, too. Maybe it's from different ancestors or he travelled a lot. There's a vague feel of the orient, too. What a mish-mash.

He did some kind of labor with his hands during part of his life...but I still think he wrote something of a rebellious nature.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

One of you has a lot of hits in your post. I won't say which one. :-)

I will post another picture of him tomorrow, unless you'd like it now???

Let me know if any of you want it early.

Thanks,

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I agree with Denise...

I just want to see if it makes a couple of the vague things any clearer...

Ta Cat.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi everyone,

I went to bed and just saw that you wanted the picture right away. It has proved impossible to find younger photos of this man, but I hope this helps anyway.

He certainly doesn't need hair gel for that style, does he, lol? :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

940_discussions.gif

Okay, this one is our man at a younger age.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Denise,

The extra pics have helped you get a couple of good hits in there. :-)

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

He looks sneaky here. I think he had some secrets. He has a "I know something you don't" look about him. He looks really tired, too. He worked a lot on something but he loved doing it. I get the feeling of some money from this photo, too. Looks like a college photo. He must have went to a university somewhere but I have no clue what he studied. He is definitely a different sort of man.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Bloody hell!

Is he an ACTOR or was his lifea series of different roles?

Theyoungest photo gives me: hiding something/secretive type vibes (beard/lips) The secret (or evidence of the secret) was in his garage.

downs syndrome carrier (eyes),

money (gap in front teeth).

Quiet achiever.

Wife.

A female in his life with a 'sweet' namelike Rosemary.

He went out to 'functions' in big white buildings with tall white pillars and high ceilings. Public relations. Contacts. Promotions. Money raising. He didn't enjoy being with people but it was a necessity.

When he was younger he cared what people thought about him, but in the two older photos he didn't give a rats!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin and Denise,

You're both getting some good peripheral stuff. Keep digging deeper as to the interpretations of what you're seeing...... :-)

C.Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

In a world all his own...away from this one...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Denise,

I really shouldn't answer this, but I don't see how it will hurt. No, he did not kill his family.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi MaryAnne,

Maybe if you sleep on it and concentrate on his picture right before you fall asleep, you will wake up knowing. That happens to me sometimes. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Denise,

I am glad to see your post and was wondering if everyone has just given up!

For those who feel they are not getting anywhere after months of doing these, I would challenge you to read strangers face to face now and see how much you have improved. I was AMAZED at my advancement, even though I may strike out on here. Photos make you work a lot harder.

If people do not want to wait until tomorrow, I will be glad to do the reveal today. I found this gentleman so interesting, I ended up with a ton of links. I was so fascinated by him that I just kept reading more and more about him. There are even a few video clips I found.

I know you will vote to reveal him now, Denise :-)

I hope I get some other responses as well. I realize many people can only get here on weekends and want to give them a chance to try one more time. I will wait a couple of hours at least. One good reason to reveal today instead of tomorrow would be to give those who are interested time to read some of the links.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Whenever you want to do it, Cat. I would really like to know. I can't seem to get past the Michael Bakunin vibe...crossed with a little Alister Crowley, maybe.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Ecila,

You are really hot now.....sure you want to give up???

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Iget the feelingsome of you know who he is, or what he has done. I don't know history (as I've said before). I didn't know who Backunin was so I Wikied him. Anarchist. Okay. I have readabout Cowley in recent years.

A couple of days ago I looked up the unabomber. Not him.

So, can we assume he was someone who broke away from the mainstream?

Maybe he had a following? Perhaps he set himself up as some type of guru/prophet etc?

Started some movement?

Throw some ideas out...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

hmmm were fingersperhaps pointed at him regarding some type of sexual misconduct?

He is keeping so much to himself...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I looked up Bakunin and it is not him. I know what Crowley looks like...not him.

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

I never expected to get his actual name. I give up!

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Cat said I should know him and someone mentioned coal but he doesn't look like a coal miner in the last two photos (I'm from coal country). I think you are right about starting a movement of some sort. He would make a scary guru...but maybe...

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

She said I was close after I mentioned Crowley, so some magician...it's not MacGregor Mathers or Israel Regardie, though. I looked. Levi would be too old...Who else is there?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

OOH - just found something cool in my travels...

http://www.dreaminterpretation-dictionary.com/famous-dreams.html

I love these experiments because they take you on a journey...

I get side-tracked all the time :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila and Robin - you both got hits in your recent posts here on page 5. :-)

I think Denise and MaryAnne may bust a gut if I don't reveal him tonight, but if you want to keep trying, I will wait, since Sunday is our usual day for the reveal, so let me know.....

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Aryi,

Welcome.

You've got yourself one big hit in there, congrats! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hey Robin,

That is a pretty cool dream website, thanks. :-)

C. Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Found him! (unless Cat says no) :)

You guys are really close!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Congrats, Robin!

Here is our man, GERALD GARDNER aka "The Father of WICCA" practicing his craft. His craft name was Scire.

The picture above is courtesy of Paul, so thanks Paul! I hope you will post the instructions you sent me on how to find pictures of people when you are having trouble finding multiple pics like I did. We could all use that information.

Ecila said something that got me interested in this subject, which I thought I knew a lot about. I was SO wrong. Almost everything I thought I knew was wrong and the more I read, the more interesting and controversial it got. So, there are a lot of links below, including a documentary on Mr. Gardner for those who don't like to read. The Wiki entries are long, but fascinating and I hope some of you will read them. There are many differing sects and opinions about our Mr. Gardner, just like in other religions. Thanks to Ecila for sending me on an interesting adventure.

I will put some of your hits that I remember in caps in this brief recap first. He was ENGLISH. He TRAVELED a lot, living in the ORIENT a great deal. While in Ceylon he took a long TRAIN ride daily to study freemasonry. He had a wife named Dorothy ROSEdale. His family was well off from TREE farming, first timber and then he farmed rubber trees after moving to the east. He WROTE many BOOKS, the most famous of which is "Gardner's Book of Shadows", considered to be the most important book of Wiccan spells. Here are some links:

1. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca

2. www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Gardner-(Wiccan)

3. www.angelfire.com/wi2/thetruthaboutwicca/geraldgardner.html

4. www.controverscial.com/Gerald%20Brosseau%0Gardner.htm

5. www.geraldgardner.com

6. www.thewica.co.uk/Gerald%20Gardner.htm

7. YouTube: Look up Avery British Witchcraft: Documentary on Gerald Gardner and Wicca

It's way past my bed time. I hope I didn't make any typos. If I did, let me know and I will correct them in the morning. Thanks for coming out to play on this one. Who is next? :-)

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I don;t see the pic but here it is.

942_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

He did lots of stuff about witchery that they love to show in the movies...and thought it was for real. He did go out of his way to look devilish and in the end, all I see is an old man who was rejected everywhere he went. I do not get ickyness but immense pity. Can some enslave devils and elementals to do evil? Yes, and every time I meet one, I free the elemental and powder the devil. Here he is in another pic. I find this a bit comical and by the look on his face he seems to agree also.

943_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I would like you all permission to post a pic and give it a go.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Good morning Everyone,

I did post the pic Paul gave me, but it would not allow me to type on it also, so it is posted separately before the reveal, and it came up on the previous page (6), with the reveal on this page. Sorry about that, it's just how it worked out.

Paul has mentioned wanting to host also. So, Paul if you do host, which would be great, why not go next, and then MaryAnne will go after you when she returns from her trip the following week? Sounds like a plan to me, but I'm not in charge. This place is sort of a free for all, lol.

I was half asleep when I suggested Paul post instructions on how he found those extra pictures. He has pointed out it would allow people to cheat. We've already had problems with that, esp. when people forget to change the name of the picture when saving it to their computer, like I did the first two times I hosted, not knowing any better. My bad, until someone pointed it out. IMO, If people want to cheat, there are ways, but they are only cheating themselves out of valuable practice at reading others, so I would ignore it and just continue to work on my own improvement. This is why we no longer stop when someone gets the name if more people want to continue working. Even though there are ways to cheat, we are not going to help them by providing instructions either, lol.

MaryAnne, if you have a Mac, I will be glad to help you get your pictures up. If you have Windows, I am sure plenty of others here can help if you have a problem. Do not worry about it. Just post asking for help and ye shall receive. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Yep, Denise, he struck me as icky too, but you can't deny he had a very interesting life. He is very controversial. His books are highly thought of, and he did publicize Wicca and get it out in public again, after the anti-witchcraft laws were repealed. Some people love him, some hate him. He seems to be part con man, part sincere seeker. Some modern Wiccans refuse to acknowledge the huge role he's played in expanding their numbers. Formal Wicca, like he practiced, required a 13 month course and an initiation, but now is practiced by many on their own with no requirements at all, especially here in the USA.

This is just my two cents, but using Christianity as a comparison, the way I see it is that the fact that the Inquisition tortured and killed millions in the name of Jesus does not make what Jesus said about how to treat others any less valuable. He did not torture anyone. So if Wicca has much to offer, and as a huge nature lover, I think it does, though I do not accept any labels of any kind for my own spirituality, then they shouldn't worry so much about how their religion really came about, but about where it's going now. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

I think it would be great if you would host one. I am glad to see so many get interested in this group again.

I also want to thank loyal participants like Robin, just for one example, who play every time, month after month, and really help keep the group going.

I belong to a local group that practices face to face readings, but it is held very early on the busiest day of my week, and is so long it overstimulates me to be in a crowd for that amount of time, and I have to get a ride there, so I hardly ever manage to get to it. As a result, I get very little chance to read people face to face these days, so besides liking you all so much, I have selfish reasons to want this group to thrive. :-)

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Good job, Robin! An thanks, Cat, for giving me some credit but I don't know what I said:) I knew nothing about this guy other than his name and that he brought witchcraft to the mainstream, so I look forward to reading about him. Thanks, CCat, that was a good one!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Yes, Aryi, you did really well right away and I hope you'll stick around. The next picture is already up...... :-)

I have found that practicing with dead people's pictures is so much harder than face to face that I often bomb out badly. But, it really is worth it and it's all in fun, so I don't mind and just laugh at myself.

The last time I did a face to face reading, I got the exact name of the spirit coming through. The person I was reading was almost as amazed as I was. I was never anywhere near that good before doing this.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Denise,

I have the same problem sometimes, if I understand you. The "reply" arrow simply does not show up on my screen sometimes. Wacky!

Yes, it seems like anything involving us humans is bound to go wrong somehow. Guess we're all here to work on that......

Paul has put up the next picture already. I'm sure you will be happy to hear that. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

I remember this one. Great subject too. Lets see if we can kick start this. I so enjoyed these and learned so many good things in the process that have come in useful to me. Lots of new people here looking for direction.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book