Psychic Development Exercise #56

To post a reply, login or signup

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

1086_discussions.jpgHi, Everyone:) Here is the first picture:

This man on a bull (or a yak, maybe?) is someone I never met but his work indirectly influenced my life. He was a definite character with friends and foes alike.

updated by @equus-aquarius: 07/16/17 10:58:53PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi EA,

You will laugh, but my first impression was to sing "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood", since this guy reminds me so much of Mr. Rogers. All he needs is a cardigan sweater, lol.

However, I feel his personality is not at all like Mr. Rogers.

Obviously, he is somewhere in Asia. I hear Burma and Thailand or very nearby.

I am getting scientist doing research.

Naughty scientist! One of those who starts out convinced he is right and attempts to bend the research to come up with the conclusion he wants.

I am seeing a picture of Monsatan's golden rice in my mind, which is enriched with vitamin A to prevent blindness, along with all those nasty chemicals.

Could he have done research on increasing nutrition in plants? Back then, it would have been hybridization, not GMO, thank goodness.

I don't see a wife or kids at this point in his life. He is a workaholic, dedicated to proving his thesis correct.

I may be way off, since you say he influenced your life, and you are in the same professional field as I am, and it is not science, but this is what I am getting. So, if I bomb, I bomb big, lol.

Foes were other scientists who disliked his arrogant assumption that he was always right. I don't think he had Asperger's, but I think he was otherwise a lot like Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang.

What may be an orb between him and the woman I feel is protecting the woman from him and his intrusive, controlling attitude.

If I'm way off, I'm going with the story that I've picked up on the oxen instead, and he is the one who is overbearing, lol. I don't blame him, with people riding around on him all day :-)

C.Cat

Soldier of the White Light
@soldier-of-the-white-light
2 years ago
28 posts

These are fun! Thanks for doing this.

I see a man who is real lucky. Like he escaped capture. He is received as a hero.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi C.Cat:)

I never thought about singing, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood", when I looked at this picture before, but now I completely see it ~LOL!!!

You would be correct in your assumption that his similarities with Mr. Rogers are only skin-deep...

You are also correct in your impression of him as a scientist and a workaholic, although he did not work in nutrition or mental health...You are also correct in your assumption that he was arrogant and thought that he was always right!

Keep up the good work:) You did not bomb at all!

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Soldier,

Metaphorically speaking, throughout this man's life and career, I think that you are correct, and I will leave it at that:)

EA

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Wow, I saw a flash of happy and heard in a British accent "jolly good old chap". I see a jokester, merry old soul but also a serious guy who cared deeply for his work. I feel a naturalist, some one who cared for the planet and the animals. @ work so gotta go.
2 years ago
28 posts

I think that is a water buffalo he is riding.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Paul,

You are correct in picking up maybe a slight accent because this man was not born in the U.S. but when he was young moved with his family to the U.S. and became an American Citizen.

He did care deeply about his work!!!!

..at times, he was empathetic towards other people...

I don't actually know how he felt about nature or animals but I will try to find out:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

You're welcome, WG:)

I looked up what the animal he was riding was later and you are right, it is a water buffalo!

That's all for now:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hello again, everyone:)

This picture is a lot harder that I had realized but everyone is doing really well, so don't give up!

Also, I think that a little hint might help get the ball rolling: When I said that this man has had an indirect influence on my life, that is because, while I have never worked in the field that he basically created, my husband did, and my husband was actually the one who first told me about this fellow:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
I see lots of faces in this pic mostly animals like apes, a bison like and jungle critters. He tried hard to get his view across but felt frustrated at the recalcitrant opposition. He died thinking it was a waste but in reality it was not. I see him doing important research that was not taken seriously by his peers. That is it for now.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Was he trying to prove animal consciousness?

We're much more open to that now, esp. with dolphin research, etc., but back then, not so much.

He doesn't want to talk to me. Maybe he didn't like what I said about him earlier.

C.Cat

2 years ago
28 posts

I see a man who is not afraid to experience new and will takeadvantage of opportunities when they arise. He likes to have fun, but business is more important. He likes attention and will stand out in front of what ever he believes in. He loves wild life and wants to have all kinds of animals for everyone to enjoy. He is a smart business man and understand image is important.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

CCat,

What you said earlier about his personality not matching his Mr. Rogers exterior is very accurate and if he doesn't want to talk to you, it may be because the truth hurts....

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Paul,

You are definitely on to something sensing the frustration he felt and the opposition he faced. While many of his peers initially did not take him seriously, his status did a complete 360 as his career continued.

You are right that what he did was extremely important and has had a tremendous impact on the world!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Soldier,

I am still not sure exactly how he felt about animals, but you are correct in that he absolutely took advantage of opportunities, loved attention and stood out in front of what he believed in. He also definitely worried about his image:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Krosskelt,

I am honestly not sure if he formed a lust for any Geisha women on his trip, but I would not be surprised if that were the case! He was married a couple of times and did have one son, but not until a little later after this picture. Keep focusing on the impressions you are picking up from his abdominal area - I have a feeling that these will lead you in the right direction:)

You are correct-he did not work in agriculture....

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

WG,

You are correct in that this was a souvenir-type of photo and I think that you are on the right track:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

1087_discussions.jpg?width=199

Here are 2 more pictures -2 more opportunities to learn about this gentleman.

So far, all of you have already figured out a lot about him and these additional pictures should provide you with some more information. Good Luck:)

EA

1088_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Engineer or some kind of handling of a lot of data to come up with a testing system.

German ancestry.

Rigid ideas about how procedures should be followed.

Had a dim view of most of humanity (or else I'm just projecting my own, lol).

Fought depressive episodes all his life.

Felt alone in a crowd, as if nobody else had thoughts like him, had to try hard to fit in, but felt he was not fooling anyone and he stuck out like a sore thumb. Even the son he is holding took after his mother, not this guy.

I am hearing the name of someone prominent in parapsychology. I'll go look him up, but I am usually wrong when I get actual names on these picture readings. If, by some miracle I'm correct, I'll PM you the name.

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I was wrong about who I thought it might be, but I know I've seen that photo of him in the wide lapeled suit somewhere before. It's driving me bananas.

Have to get to work, but will let it fester in my mind awhile and try again.

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Don't go nuts Cat, I'm already nuts for both of us. I get data, number crunching big computers like they used to be. Presence behind on his right watching making sure he doesn't stray too much. He also was not close to the kid. Always in his head churning data. I wonder if he ever slept a full night?
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Well, Paul, it looks like we're on the same track with all that data. Wish I could figure out what kind of data it is.

As someone who hasn't slept more than 2 hrs. at a time for 29 years now, you've almost made me feel sorry for him.....almost but not quite. There's something about him I just don't like.

C. Cat

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Its usually hard for me to read others. I always see the good in them. I'll take a shot at it tho...I see a man that is happy in many walks of life. Successful in his careers and relationships. He was always well prepared or seemed that way for majority occassions. Not the powerful type. Very intelligent, maybe he could sway you with how well he speaks.Maybe he had too many friends to count but he prefers his own company. More than likely envied. He seems kind but I don't know. Maybe he is kind to match his personality or for something else.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

KK,

Thanks to that giant clue from your navy recruiter (!), I've now found him too. I'd say we all did pretty well.

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Welcome Daniel! :-)

We are very glad to have you in the group. The whole purpose of doing these is to improve our ability at reading others, so you came to the right place. This is not a competition, so please stay and have some fun with us. I can tell you it does work and vastly improves reading ability if you stick with it, or at least it has for me.

Krosskelt has just solved this one (see 2 posts above yours), but please do stick around for the official reveal by the host for this picture, Equus Aquarius, who is at work now, but should be along later.

If you go back to the start of this exercise, or any of the previous ones, and read all the posts in order, you'll see how we got to the end point of solving it.

Cheshire Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Daniel,

I think that his looks were often deceiving and that he did have a kind, empathetic side but that he also had a cold, ruthlessly perfectionist and manipulative nature that he chose to show the world most of the time.

Good job and keep coming back to this group! It's really fun:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

WoW:)

I just got home and realized that the Psychic Friends Network has already figured this exercise out!!!!! All of you did amazing!

Soldier, You had already zeroed in on someone in the military!

Paul & C.Cat, it was on the tip of your tongues, especially the part about the scientist/engineer, number crunching....!

Daniel, If you had been here sooner I think that you would have zeroed in too..you were gewtting there:)

Krosskelt, how you picked that up was extraordinary! How did you zero in on the Navy recruiter and the Nuclear Engineering Program?!

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Time for the reveal:

The man in the 3 pictures is: Admiral Hyman G.Rickover

My husband was actually a "nuke" on a submarine in the Navy (on the submarine named after this man) when I first met him).

In case you are interested in learning more about this character, I have listed some interested web sites.

http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/aureview/1983/jul-aug/schratz.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_G._Rickover

Love,

EA

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

More here, get an off world connection to the others. His job was to come in do his thing, which I have no clue, and get out. I don't get a dislike but I don't get a like. he is neutral to me.

2 years ago
28 posts

I just guessed and looked up that name. Just all the things you stated before made me guess that. Good job guys! Funny thing I was in the Submarine force. Went to my first school in a building named after this man. Been a while since I have seen pictures of him.

Thanks EA that was fun!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Soldier,

You're very welcome:)

EA

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Yes, very good choice here. I like scientific types. Now, WHO IS NEXT?!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Krosskelt,

Until you posted, I was stuck with scientist, engineer, and lots of data, but couldn't get a clue as to what profession the data was from. After you said nuclear engineering, I just Googled "photos of famous nuclear engineers", and half way down the page of photos I found a picture of him on the cover of Time magazine. A bit quicker that way. :-)

C.Cat

Thanks to Equus Aquarius for the interesting choice!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Krosskelt,

Thanks for explaining your process so clearly:)

CA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

C.Cat,

It was my pleasure:) It sounds like you were already really close....You seem to consistently read pictures posted in these exercises really well!!!! Didn't say before you do readings of people in person, too?

CA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thanks, Paul! I'm glad everyone enjoyed this.

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I was wondering where you were:(

EA

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

Well i bombed big time lol i felt he was strong happy loving father and husband. The surroundings made me think of something in journalism...to make the work moore aware. However, reading the post i know I'm way off. Never tried to read a picture before.I. usually very intuitive in person.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Engageme,

Glad to have you in the group....keep trying! Practice is how we've all improved and we all bomb sometimes.

The next one is solved too, but you can still try you hand at it, esp. if you don't recognize who he is.

C. Cat

Engageme
@engageme
2 years ago
32 posts

I will try thank you

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Engageme,

Practice makes perfect, and like C.Cat said, you've got to keep trying:)

Be on the lookout for the next psychic development exercise. I'm not sure who is posting it or when, but the group is all about having fun, not being perfect!

Equus Aquarius

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Im looking and being overwhelmed with emotions of excitement and fear.
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I'm not good with pictures. Only in games with world chat I pick up pick on ppls physical pain and stress.
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I'm new to other empaths other than my mother and I can't physically and mentally be around her. . Been searching for healthier ways to control my dreams and emotions bc its really doing a number on me. . Just some of these exercises would help me out uk
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I feel the emotions of the animal.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book