Psychic Development Classes #55

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

This person is not dark. I've actually met this person at a much later age. Lets see what we can get from this first picture. And she has since moved on to better things.

1074_discussions.jpg

updated by @paul: 10/19/17 07:10:55AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Paul, are you immortal, lol? This pic looks way to old to be someone you could have met!

I got that she is a writer and very quick-witted, intellectual.

Lots of Gemini in her chart.

Sharp-tongued but very humorous, so she deflects the bite of what she says with humor and can get away with saying anything, but people will still like her.

Involved in many things at once, a real multi-tasker, always going and doing to work off nervous energy.

I get a husband who is a doctor of some kind, but also get that she is not willing to assume traditional roles, so that is confusing me.

I get 3 kids but someone else caring for them while she pursues her causes and writing.

None of this is coming in strong, except writing, so I shall return!

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I know she hit 100. No I'm not immortal in this body, otherwise... (smiles like the cat)...

Wrote, yes. Humorous, yes and could she get away with it...YES! I loved her soul and she knew it. Many would just do anything for her and she was no dummy. I hope you enjoy this one Cat.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Here is the next picture. If little happens here. this may be the last one I host. So for you curious.

1075_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I was going to say this can't be the same woman, but then I remembered to look in the mirror and see what has happened to me in the past 30 years, lol.

She is kind, thoughtful and still amused by life.

Some of life's tragedies have tempered her bubbling humor though.

I am hearing fortune teller.

I still can't pick up just what she wrote about.

Was she a practicing psychic medium and wrote about that?

I get a matronly, grandmother type of feeling from her.

Italian background.

Someone behind her left shoulder who has passed. Feels male.

I hear the name Sophie.

That's all for now, thanks for extra picture. Please don't give up....

I think people are still recovering from the last picture and are very busy. Hopefully, they will get here soon. While participating in one of these, your email box is bombarded with posts from it, and if you already get 150 other emails per week like I do, but you have a life and are not stuck at home all the time like I am, it can take awhile to get around to reading the email telling you that there is another new picture up. :-)

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I am really new at this, so please forgive me if I am really out in left in field but would like to try:

I am sensing that this writer (around the time of her second picture) has been deeply affected by the loss of her father? I also see a someone behind her left shoulder (maybe it's her husband, not her father?) For some reason, the name Kathryn comes to mind for me, but she reminds me of a Kathryn I knew.

I also feel like she was part of the Women's Suffrage movement of the 1920's.

Thanks for letting me give it a try:)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

OMG, Equus Aquarius!

You certainly can pick up things! This has nothing to do with this picture, so please forgive me for being off topic, but I just have to tell you that very recently, I did a face to face reading for a stranger, and his younger brother who had died at age 11 came through to give me information. He told me his name was David, which was correct. This man had asked me to read him as to whether he should continue his present relationship with a woman, or move back to where he came from. His deceased brother told me the girlfriend's name was Kathryn, spelled in that same unusual way and that was correct. (I'm sure you know most are spelled either Catherine or Katherine). Since my post was right before yours, and that spelling is so unusual, I just think it's freaky. I don't believe in coincidence.

Please do stick around. We don't worry if we make mistakes here. It's not a competition, but all in fun and for practice. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

These experiments are designed to develop our intuition. Its amazing what comes through sometimes. For instance #48, he talked and gave us star coordinates for the others. I looked it up and yes its reported there are others there. You may wish to read through that one.

I'm going to have to look for those names and she may have been involved in the 20s since she came over to the states then.

It is best to empty your mind and gaze at the picture. At least that is how I do it.

There is really no wrong way to do this. just remember to have fun.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Now for onto more recent pictures. It looks like the 50s here.

1076_discussions.jpg

Soldier of the White Light
@soldier-of-the-white-light
2 years ago
28 posts

I get that even though she has a well rounded life she is still upset of a death, maybe a child. Ruth is coming to me. I am new to this. Just learning to not think so hard but go with my feelings here. I only get bits at a time it seems.

2 years ago
28 posts

Looks like a bunch of names coming out here!!

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Right on the head. You can do this see?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Soldier-

After reading your post here, I thought I knew who this was, but I checked out her pictures and I was wrong. The name you got made a whole lot of sense, combined with what I got in my posts on this picture. Oh well, back to the drawing board......we often don't know how something may turn out to be related to what we are going after.

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thanks for the encouragement, Cheshire Cat:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you, Paul. I'll review #48 and try what you suggest:)

2 years ago
28 posts

I am still real new at this. I only really used my intuition to help find danger for me or others I knew. I never thought about doing this. Guess I am kinda holding back.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I just got a stabbing pain under the right side of my rib cage...I'm not sure yet what it means...

As silly as it may sound, I keep thinking of Mary Poppins! - LOL! I googled the author of Mary Poppins, P.L. Travers, who looks a little like her after I had that thought, but this is not her....

This is alot of fun:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

The idea is to expand on what you already have and get better at it.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Here we go next picture. Looks like a matron?

1077_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

She's done very well for herself and mingles at high levels.

She is confident and satisfied with her accomplishments.

I feel a lot of yang energy; strong willed and no nonsense. Can keep going like those half her age.

I still get writing, but am getting non-fiction now. Still not sure what the subject is though.

Politics. Charity work. Leadership role.

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I feel a lot of underlying male energy.

I almost see a man beneath or inside the exterior of a woman. Beneath her makeup and skin, I see a mustache a strong masculine jawbone.

Perhaps she was the real decision-maker of her family in a time when women did not usually make the decisions. Perhaps she was the real backbone/support system emotionally and financially for her family as well.

I also see a proud survivor who never let herself become a victim of circumstance, who actually looks in this picture more like she does in the first picture you posted, Paul, than all of the other ones! Even though she is oldest in this picture, I see a sort of rebirth in which the youthful quality that was present in her first picture and absent in the others is back in this one:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Her writing is non fiction and she is a pioneer. Not Politics.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

She did hit 100. and was active right until the end. Hope you are having fun.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

100% as always Aryi...

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I don't know much about her husband other than he was an engineer. But he did support her as far as I know. People would come to her. She did not need to go to them. We are coming up to the time frame that I met her.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Alll right we are caught up with the time frame. I actually met our Lady at this time frame and she looked like this. She was sharp and tireless. She was direct and kind and knew what she wanted.

1078_discussions.jpg

1079_discussions.jpg

1080_discussions.jpgNote she had arthritis in the hands and some sort of foot disorder that made her hard to walk but she could with a little effort.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

This is really pushing me to use a part of my intuition I have never used before but is so much fun:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I don't know why names keep randomly popping into my head, but I was feeding my horses tonight and "Dolores Cannon" popped into my head out of seemingly nowhere.

I know that this woman is not Dolores Cannon, but I think they may share some similarities.

In her day, this woman, who strikes me as possibly an empathic/psychic/healer/medium was exceptionally gifted and probably wrote something that shook up the entire Sensitive/Psychic/Intuitive global community but I'm just not sure what!

The arthritis in her hands and the condition in her foot really make me think about chakras in the palms of the hands and the arches of the feet-where a healer would feel heat and energy.

Thanks for bearing with me as I keep testing out these unfamiliar waters:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

This is how we learn and grow and you have done that very recently. Feel the difference? If you don't know Dolores. i urge you to read some of her books.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Sure. You may wish to read from the beginning and feel free to add your own. I will not reveal until Saturday to give others a chance.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you for the encouragement! I feel very different in a very positive way and am going to check out Dolores's books.

I got some definite visuals from the last picture out of the 3 you posted but I am still really trying to listen, too and haven't heard anything yet.

I will try again a little later:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Good to hear and BTW the issue has been resolved in a most positive way. Just thought I'd let you know. Dolores is sadly gone now but if you do an online search, you may be able to download her books. I hope this helps you grow and get closer to your horses :) Wow, I'm so happy for you.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you so much:) I really appreciate your help and your input! It's not always easy to hear the truth, it's not always easy to tell the truth, but in the end the people who tell you what you don't always want to hear help you the most:)

It's too bad to hear about Dolores-I saw a you tube video that Bing referred me to in a welcome message, as well as some links to her books.

I think that she will live on in her videos, her books, her accomplishments - everything she says is amazing and it is so foreign to how I was raised but it makes so much more sense and it is so liberating!!!!!

I am definitely going to do an online search and try to get some copies of her books (nice to have the books to read outside and refer back to). In the meantime, I'll find the online books and start reading.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Also, I wanted to mention the visuals that I picked up earlier from the last picture posted of the 3:

When I opened the picture our lady and who I think might be her daughter in a seperate window, I saw 2 geometric shapes(space ships?) at the top of the lamp.

The picture also appears to me to be black and white, but I kept seeing her aura, or at least a lot of purplish-magenta around her, as well as a smaller field around her visitor. I also saw some yellow/gold mixed into her aura and an entity or 2 hiding in between both women.

I also saw what I think was her crown chakra open-very large and cone-shaped!

Sometimes I tend to hear more, and other times I tend to see more....

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I never met any of her family, biological or otherwise. I don't know that other lady. It may be one of her assistants and she had many. Tuning to auras from a B&W pic takes some skill.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Ok this is the last picture. Here is our gal at about 100. She checked out shortly after that. A life well lived.

1081_discussions.jpg

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thanks:) I'm learning as I go, I think. But I guess we don't until we try and that is why this so much fun!!!!!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I am getting a lot of whispering but cannot understand what she is saying because my ears keep ringing, but I think if I get more sleep tonight I may understand her better tomorrow.

What I cannot take my eyes off of though, is how translucent her hands are in this picture!

Hopefully some others with have some information to share, too:) Where did everybody go?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I have not gotten much more from the last two pics than the first.

This is one very happy, good-natured lady, and I am jealous of her brain chemistry. I want some of that!

She is one of those rare individuals who are actually well-adjusted rather than dysfunctional, lol.

I still have no idea what non-fiction subject she wrote about, except that I would bet her books had a positive slant on the subject, whatever it was.

Hmm...I get weakly that her writing may have been about solving a problem regarding early childhood education. Head Start type of thing maybe.

I agree with Equus about her hands. She has the long fingers of a spiritual person.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Cheshire,

I guess I did pick up a huge wave of intense positive emotion from this last picture but I just wasn't 100% sure because it was so intense that it made me step back a little look at other things more closely instead -

I like what you said about it being her brain chemistry-she glows from the inside out - that's so cool:)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, Equus....

I just had blood tests showing I'm not making any neurohormones, so I was focused on that when I looked at her, and it seems like she had a lot of the happy ones, like serotonin, GABA and dopamine. Mine are so low they are not measurable. Your personality is the chemicals your brain floats in, and I like the particular chemical soup hers was floating in, if that makes sense.

I agree she glows from inside out. Good way to put it. Very advanced spiritually and a very jolly lady who laughed often and with abandon.

I am jealous and wish I could be like that. :-)

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Wow, I suppose she decided to talk. That is very interesting info. The thing I do not understand or agree with is the part where we all forget when coming back.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

OK I've torture you long enough time for the reveal. It is Dr Elizabeth Caspari. She was a Master Teacher for the Montesori System of educating children. I met our lady when she was in her 80s. I was in California at a seminar and I was asked if I could bring a lady along. I agreed. It was her. So I gave her a ride but it was more than that. She had trouble walking and had to be helped. So we met and talked and she told us about Montesori and such. I met her one other time a couple of years later and she asked me to take her course and become a Montesori teacher. I respectfully declined. I said "Thanks mama Caspari. but I must be an engineer this time".

I hope you all have some fun with this one.

http://www.montessori-pams.org/montessori-association/pams-founders/dr-elisabeth-caspari/

http://ageofmontessori.org/dr-elisabeth-caspari/

http://ageofmontessori.org/dr-caspari-photo-history/

1082_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Thanks for the lovely person to read.

I am so glad I did get that she wrote about early childhood education. At least I got some of it right. I had never heard of her.

My husband has a friend who probably wouldn't have graduated high school if it weren't for Montessori, due to his ADD.

You are lucky to have met such a sweet lady. :-)

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

After I read what Cheshire wrote about early childhood education, I started to wonder if maybe she had something to do with pioneering the field of teaching, and the idea crossed my mind that she had something to do with teaching children with learning disabilities, such as dyslexia...

What an amazing woman:) Paul, the links you have provided are very interesting and say so much about her life, but there is still so much that I wonder about her, because of all of the unconditional love and joy that she radiates!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Chesire,

I'm sorry that you are dealing with such a deficiency of those neurotransmitters:(

I have just sent you positive green healing light and positive pink love light and thank you for all of your encouragement and kind words.

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you Equus, I really appreciate the healing and loving light. :-)

It's pretty dark in here without any happy neurohormones, but I am working hard with a complicated supplement protocol to correct the genetic mutations in the methylation cycle that cause the problem. They tell me if it works it will take about two years and then I have to keep taking them for life.

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I just read that her children called her Auntie Caspari, to her students it was Madame Caspari but to me she was Mama Caspari. I called her that and she lit up like christmast light with a smile. So like I said I loved her soul.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Ah Equus! That's why it's always good to post whatever comes into your mind, no matter how far out it may seem. You were right!

Many times when I first started this, I would not post something because it was so wild and I was afraid it would be embarrassing. Later I'd find out it was correct. Now I am trying not to worry about that.

I did it again in our last picture, when the first thing I thought of was the Manson girls but did not post it because logically, the woman in the picture looked way too conservative to be one of them. It just goes to show you should never trust that left side of your brain when doing these! Stick with the right side, which our society neglects so much.

Maybe she radiates all that joy because she is not really from here as Aryi said. I just wish I could be more like her.

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

She was also a Music teacher. Don't know which instruments she taught. I know she was involved in new music at the Summit Lighthouse. While I was there I met so many people who we knew from other lives. I've met who were JFK, Ghandi and others. One time a bunch of ladies who I've never saw before were jumping up and down saying, there you are and I knew who you were. I asked OK Who? but they would not tell me. Really, I was not too interested either in knowing as I know today, I am the sum of all I've ever been. But then I wonder... there is another phase to her and it leads off planet, but that is also a bit private.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Chesire,

Did they give you an option to start getting B12 shots as part of your supplement routine? Whether they did or not, I would recommend getting B12 shots and taking them on a daily basis!!! They help hugely and act pretty quickly:)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Equus,

This is way off topic, so quickly, no, I am doing sublinguals and it involves many more things than just methyl B12. Most shots are plain cobalamin, which is toxic to people with my disease and genetic methyl blocks. It's also hard to keep the dose regulated if there is any exposure to light at all w/shots. I also can't afford the alternative docs who would do such things anymore, so must do it on my own with guidance from others with my disease who are also doing it. Please PM if want to discuss more.

Thanks much for the concern. Sounds like you've been there and come out the other side. If so, congrats!

Apologies for diverting this thread, sorry everyone!

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Paul,

It's interesting how much we all have picked up on the love and otherworldly qualities of this beautiful soul that you picked:)

It's been amazing participating in this group and learning in so many different ways!

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Cat, I partly featured her because I know how much you enjoy these experiments. But you are right. I also don't say what comes to mind first. See some people are always telling me how I don't have a filter, etc. This is really counterproductive. I like to say what I need to say and if some don't like it, its really their problem. I really never considered Mama Caspari for these but then intuition kicked me in the side of my head! Maybe she wanted to be featured. In fact, I was considering leaving the EC and see if I'm prompted to come back. I recently came up against... again, with a member where it was insinuated I was after a minor here ... me. Its apparent that member is being bothered by creatures in the night in her own room now. Darkness has a way of attracting more darkness. But I hope that featuring Mama Caspari has lightened up the place a bit with her light and infectious smile.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Thanks, maybe you would consider hosting the next one?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul -

Hard to understand why they would want to be here, but not all here are really empaths and opposites do attract. You are not the first one to go through this. I've heard this from the other side about someone else from two women here. I don't know why people can't just ask direct questions to clear this crap up. Really hope you stick around. Please do post your first thoughts. IME, those are the best. :-)

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Would you like me to pick/host the next psychic exercise?

If so, I'll be glad to do it. I know that the person is not supposed to be alive still. Are there any more restrictions I should know about or rules?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

My vote is yes. It's great to see new folks in this group with enthusiasm. :-)

No other rules I know of, just a warning, but being young, you probably already know to change the name of your photos when you save them to your computer. Otherwise people can cheat easily. I did not know this when I started, but I did not grow up on a computer like so many of you younger people.

It's pretty informal here. Unless someone already spoke up and said they want to do the next one, you can just go ahead and do your thing.....

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

O.K.:)

If everyone is o.k. with that, I will post a new person tomorrow morning...I have a few people in mind and I need to research them more and decide who is going to be the best choice before I make up my mind:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

The problem here is one of arrogance and anger. The beauty is that I don't have to do a thing she is doing it to herself. See, she's been demanding I explain and I will not because my higherself says DON'T... she does not deserve it, and I do ask. BTW I do see those messages that get erased almost immediately...The rules of the Universe must be obeyed or pay the consequences. So Cat, not to worry. I will not be going anywhere soon. Let the Law handle it. The Dark always thinks it can win but in the end its already lost. I am looking forward to the next experiment from EA. I am so happy for her and how fast she has progressed in such a short time. =)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank You, Paul:) I appreciate the kind words and that means a lot:)

I am having some technical trouble getting my picture posted, but it will be up soon and then we can start!

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with someone on here. I don't really know what's going on and it's not really my business but I hope that she sorts herself out and backs off!!!

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I have a strong Feeling of royalness i side of her she kind of looks like the queen but even though it still feels much like royalness inside her like she met the queen or something
Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts

Ok. I am very new to even trying this. I have been too shy and in self doubt to tell anyone my thoughts or reading, so please don't eat me alive. But I sense she was very sweet, but did a have an adventurous side. She didn't like to take BS from anyone.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I'm new at this but I feel authority, strict, intelligent, Teacher or some form or leader or leader over a house hold or to the less intelligent, fistey , someone I would make sure all my "I's" was dotted and my "t's" was crossed before I debated with her. And if I out smarted her, she would be bitter about it....I don't know, I'm trying....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book