Psychic Development #53

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

OK I feel good today as as a bonus I will post back to back to K. This fellow is really really interesting. I knew of him early on in life. He did do somethings unusual but very interesting. Cat, you are well read and may know this guy. Just play along with it and lets have some fun.

1034_discussions.jpg

updated by @paul: 11/11/17 01:06:04AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I'm not as well read as you think, because I do not know him!

I did get a name when I looked at him, but have to go check, since I have no idea what the man whose name I got looks like.

I see a very slim, older woman standing behind this man's right side and what looks like a skull behind his left side.

He looks very stern and rigid, except when pulled up to the dinner table, lol.

I get writing of some kind.

Will go check the name I heard and come back when I turn out to be wrong, lol.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Okay, I was wrong.

This guy looks both angry and hurt.

I think he likes to read poetry, though he sure doesn't look like the type.

He can't get out of his own way and is his own worst enemy. Blunt with little tact.

I hear the name Edward. Don't think it's his name; maybe a son.

He is quite the critic and loud about it.

I think that he may be a Judge or politician, or should have been, since he acts like one.

I feel like there may have been an arranged marriage. I'm hearing the name Frances and seeing a tall, slim, pale, blonde woman, who was subservient in the extreme and afraid of him. She predeceased him and I believe is the woman I see standing behind his right shoulder. I feel more than one miscarriage of a child.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I do know... =) but I see a thin white long haired woman to his left. I do know what he did but little of his personal life. He might just decide to reveal some of it.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

If I had to wear those stuffy clothes, I think I would be angry too. But i think he wore many hats in his lifetimne but he's known for unprofessional pursuit.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

He he, I see that also and its funny. He does look mighty uncomfortable in that pic Its almost like there are 2 people there...

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

His real name was weird but his pen name is more common.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

writing is correct

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

As a bonus so we can move on here is maybe the old lady behind him.

1035_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I've seen her picture before but in an earlier time period than I would pick for our mystery man, so it must just be her doppleganger I saw!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

She has a very masculine energy. I feel her primary entity is masculine, incarnated as a woman in that particular lifetime.

I thought that was his wife behind him, but feel this is his mother.

The woman I saw behind him was very thin with her hair piled on top of her head.

I feel a strong German influence.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Ok there are not a lot of pics of this guy available but this may be the last one I can find. Here he is in a earlier drawing. He was instrumental in getting people to consider other things but I feel that was his calling.1036_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Here is another one. It seems he only allowed posed pictures. There are some paintings but its not what we are after. This one should produce a few more tidbits.

1037_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I don't think I've ever seen anyone look so different from picture to picture! Even basic facial features look different.

In the black and white one, he looks a lot like Edgar Allen Poe, but of course is not, since he looks like someone else entirely in all the other pictures.

In the first pic, he looks sad, serious, concerned and caring, the type who has the courage of his convictions.

In the second pic he seems gruff and a bit grumpy, maybe due to how long he had to sit still to pose.

In the second pic, I see an inhumanly tall being behind his left shoulder, that looks like maybe an angel or guide, and on his right side, something that looks like the stereotypical head of a devil, turned to look at him with great hatred. So, I'm going to take a flying leap here and say that I think he may have written about things having to do with theology, good and evil and the nature thereof, possibly in what was considered a heretical way at that time.

I need my morning coffee.....more later. ;-)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Dude, you are so tuning in...

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

He did come up against some of the worst of his time and maybe is why he felt that way.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Good guess here

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

This guy was angry at the reception he received from skeptics, I sense he was thoroughly disgusted with humanity and their ignorance. I really thought he would open up and share but he will not so its been a hard read.

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

He feels like a dictator personality and he has a feel of some kind of political leader, some kind of politics, governor mayor, something like that. He does feel hard on the outside and doesn't seem to show emotions easily. He drank. He's a thinker, not a feeler. He analysises things alot. The wall feels like he was running from his inner demons. His father was hard on him and didn't show him alot of affection. I am hearing fair, and hearing "judge". So he defiently has some kind of status.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

I know you said I was correct about his being a writer, but is there any chance he was also into politics and did some kind of judging, since Angel and I both got politics and judge?

I'm not getting any more than what I got in my first few posts, maybe because I am too sick right now. Could he have been writing about politics in a judgmental way and having most people not agree with him? Was he trying to warn people that certain politicians were out to stir up a war, or something big like that, which later came true?

When are you planning to reveal him to us?

Curious Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

May be in a couple of days. Don't know about politics but was heavy in education, but now what he's known for. He did have his hands in lots of things. He's proven to be a hard but to crack. No one has got close to his main thing.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Well boys and girls, is time for the reveal. his real name wasHippolyte Lon Denizard Rivail and his pen name was Allan Kardek. He was for the most part a french educator who later in life became interested in Spiritsm, seyances and the like. He wrote several books and is now considered the father of spiritism. I've known of him since early childhood since my grandmother thought highly of him. My grandmother was a very spiritual woman that never set foot in a church by choice.

Here she is in a painting by my uncle and supposedly she was reading one of his books.

1038_discussions.jpg?width=300

He is mostly well known in South America, the West mainly ignores him because of the christians, etc...and we know about all of that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Kardec

http://www.fst.org/kardec.htm

http://www.spiritwritings.com/kardecspiritstoc.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdF2GLW7aU

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Paul, I'd never heard anything about this man. I feel complemented that you thought I might know who he was right away! I can see why we had so much trouble tuning in to him, though Kross seemed to do pretty well. Congrats on finding someone interesting whom we'd never have figured out in a million years. ;-)

Seems like his writings are very concise, and contain a lot of the same stuff that our more wordy recent writers tell us.....

C.Cat

P.S. Nice painting!

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

That is so weird, I didn't feel or see any spiritual energy around him at all! Maybe because he is more of a thinker instead of a feeler. I did feel like he was more logical then emotional. Now your grandmother, there is alot of spiritual energy around her. This was a good one, thanks!

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I thought he might but must be still huffing and puffing over his message reception. He was greatly ridiculed and shunned by the establishment. I did not see him as spiritual either. But he is revered in places like Brazil. He came to prepare the way for others and he did. Those people have the hardest time of all. Often they are done and never return. I can't blame him.

angelwhisp
@angelwhisp
2 years ago
4 posts

This man looks quite a stern figure with barriers up that he wont let down. He had a traumatic childhood where a lot of control was involved. I sense he has carried this control into his adult life. He seems tired and worn down with life and I sense that he drinks alcohol to block out his pain.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

To all who have read this man since his picture's identity was revealed on March 3rd:

Welcome to anyone new to this group!

FYI: The reveal of who is in the picture is on Page 3, in the post with the colorful painting. There are links to read about him, to check your impressions.

I guess we've all been too busy for anyone to put up another picture yet, but you can try the new thread where you give impressions on a word or idea, which is also interesting practice. :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book