Psychic Development #43

To post a reply, login or signup

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Here is your first picture of this man. I hope he is not too obvious.....

PsyDev 43.jpg

updated by @cheshire-cat: 07/03/17 11:24:17AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

To follow this picture experiment and be notified when there are new posts, please click on the large circle with 4 tiny arms inside it, in the upper right corner of the group home page.

I think we'd have had more participation in Paul's recent picture if we'd all known that. I hope so!

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

OK, sorry it took so long. I now work about 40 miles from where I was.... I'm not sure people see or know about this. First impressions, scientific type in the flavor of Darwin. Brainy and quiet. Sure of  himself. Would rather go off and be left alone to do his thing. He wanders, when the hell am I doing here?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

He's not a scientist, but you were exactly right on everything else you said. :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Here is a 3rd photo of him when younger that may help PsyDev433.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Two of these are a drawing and a painting, plus two photos. I'm laying it all out here at once, so you can pick up the maximum possible. 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

he looks extremely compassionate and caring, like he's seen quite a lot and is slightly perplexed as to "why". highly intelligent and a little bit of a revolutionary (for his time) thinker and wanted to change or see changes... children... or the innocent or like when coming into contact with remote/new communities ??? lol 2nd attempt at this ever

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

No, a scientist type as in highly methodical and prefers to hold back views until the facts are in. I also get a writer or maybe poet but not as a main streak. Brainy like a philosopher. Bookish.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi renee,

You got the compassionate and caring, highly intelligent and a bit revolutionary for his time! Very good. :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Paul,

Yes to the writing and very bookish and brainy. You're on the right track. :-)

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Here is a 3rd photo of him when younger that may help PsyDev433.jpg

On here he looks unhappy. He says" I hate this military crap". That is not what I wanna do. I also feel he was being forced to do this.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Hi renee,

You got the compassionate and caring, highly intelligent and a bit revolutionary for his time! Very good. :-)

cool happy i got that lil bit right!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

I am not getting notifications when people post on here, so forgive me if it takes awhile for me to get back to you.

On the military picture you are right on target. It is associated with something else he was also forced to do.....

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Paul and Renee,

This has been up for 8 days. We usually do the reveal after one week. I am not sure if I should do the reveal now, or wait and give more people a chance to find out that it exists. We used to have about 10 people participate in each one, sometimes more.

Thanks to the two of you who have participated. What do the two of you think.....should I leave it as a mystery for awhile, or reveal as usual?

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

REVEAL:

Okay, we usually leave this up for 7 days and then reveal. Even though only 2 people participated, it's been up for 9 days, so I will do the reveal now. 

The mystery man is Fyodor Dostoyevsky, a famous Russian author who lived from 1821-1881. He was a quiet revolutionary and spent time doing hard labor in Siberia for his belief that Russian Orthodox Christianity was the solution to all social problems, not political systems. 

His list of famous writings is long and he is my favorite author of all time. Some of his better known works include Crime and Punishment, The Idiot, and The Brothers Karamazov. There are many web pages about him. Here is a very thorough link for anyone interested in learning more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Dostoyevsky

Thanks to the two of you who did participate. I still have hope that we can revive this group.

Cheshire Cat

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Hi Paul and Renee,

This has been up for 8 days. We usually do the reveal after one week. I am not sure if I should do the reveal now, or wait and give more people a chance to find out that it exists. We used to have about 10 people participate in each one, sometimes more.

Thanks to the two of you who have participated. What do the two of you think.....should I leave it as a mystery for awhile, or reveal as usual?

C. Cat

I'm happy either way its your call C.Cat....  Im just having a look through other groups outside of the main forum and there seems to be little activity anywhere. Im wondering if during the crossover of websites a lot of people have got lost along the way! 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Good choice Cat, renee want to give this a try? its loads of fun. pick someone not alive and post photos.

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

This is a test.  Did you get a notification?

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

EliseLebeau:

This is a test.  Did you get a notification?

no there are no notifications coming through from any of the group forums. only seems to be the main forum that i get notifications from :-) 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Elise,

No, I did not get a notification. As Renee said, I only get them from the main forum and PMs. 

C. Cat

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

And both of you have the Notification Icons showing up as yellow for this discussion?

Screen Shot 20161018 at 6.06.47 PM.png

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

@renee @cheshire-cat see my reply below 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

EliseLebeau:

And both of you have the Notification Icons showing up as yellow for this discussion?

Screen Shot 20161018 at 6.06.47 PM.png

ok yes have this now, so we need to do this for all groups?

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

When  you want to follow a discussion in a group, you have to enable the notifications.  It's the same way in the forums but you do it only once for the entire forum.  For the groups, you have to do it in every group that you join, yes.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book