Object Psychic Experiment #1

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

OK Aryi talked me into it. I have this ancient Tibetan Singing bowl that i would like to know more about. I know its age, there is some writing on it. All I know is little about it. It is a beautiful object that has a clear and beautiful frequencies.Here it is

1119_discussions.jpg?width=500

Here is the inside

1120_discussions.jpg?width=500

Here is the writing

1121_discussions.jpg?width=500

Here it is after while it is singing

1122_discussions.jpg?width=500

Let see what pick up of its use and previous owners.

updated by @paul: 07/02/17 12:11:19PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I could be way off, but I got that the circle inside in the center is the sun and the three large circles around it are the orbits of the first 3 planets, stopping with 3 to show that we are on the 3rd one from the sun.

I wish I could see the writing better. To me it looks like it is picturing land and sun movement, a tilt of land or maybe the planet, and maybe even the need to move to a different planet due to the sun's actions. I feel this movement was in the distant past.

That's allI get right now. I'll bet it sings as nice as it looks. :-)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I think that the person who owned this singing bowl before you, Paul, was a Japanese reiki master. I may be way off, but this is what I got. I also think that it is originally from Nepal, handmade and greater than 50 years old.

Now that I have thrown myself to the wolves, I am wondering what others think:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

No, you are not at the wolves, this is to practice. I gather the age from 50-150 years old. For it to have been owned by the japanese reiki mater would have needed to be after 1922 or so and maybe one of the early people closer to Dr Usui. I do know that the owner is pleased to pass it on to me. I like that. You are mostly right about Nepal. I did a search on the script and found similar script from nepal/burma but no real close match. These bow I got from a guy www.bestsingingbowls.com (he sells exclusive antiques/specialty bowls) and it was chosen because of its freq. As with these metal bowl, they have rich harmonics and this one has 2 major and many minor ones. It also resonates differently depending on the mallet it has been struck with. I made 3, leather, cotton string and hard wood. On the inner lip it has been struck with a hard maybe sharp object. I rub it and get that it was done at the funeral rights of the last owner. I would like to honor him in some way.

These bowls were made for special occasions and were ornately decorated as this one is. They were stamped with a name or date or a special occasion, but that is a mystery. As we peel this onion, I hope to learn more on its history and maybe a little about its owners. I've also decided to pass this along to another unknown reiki master when the time comes a long.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Interesting. A long ago migration. On the outside rim is also 3 lines. One with a lot of faint ones and then 2 close together. The bottom is a bit worn and that says it was extensively used. I get lots of hand pickup and placing back to a special place. I would love to get the guys name. I'm not good at names, just situations.

Hover the mouse over pic and you load the big one and see the script a little better. Its faint.

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

I am in a hurry but I saw a wolf right off the bat. Will work on it later. What a cool singing bowl.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hovering the mouse did not work for me and never has. I must be doing it wrong or maybe that is a windows thing only. Non-geek here.

I get a name but it makes zero sense for a bowl from Nepal. Juan. I keep hearing Juan. I am thinking maybe Juan lovingly polished the bowl for his master and actually spent more time touching it than the owner, which is why I am picking him up. But what would a Juan be doing in Nepal?

I am also hearing Cypriot. Isn't that word related to Greece?

Either this is a very well-travelled bowl, or more likely, my brain is strung out on wackodoodles today, lol. Pay me no mind.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Phonetically juan is a chinese or oriental sounding name huan.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Good point! Maybe cypriot is a reference to Huan being involved in govt.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I was just kidding about the wolves:)

Thank you for giving some more background info and the web site. That also had some good background info and history, which was very helpful and interesting.

Since I meditated, every time I look at the pictures of the singing bowl, I keep getting a strange sensation/pain in my throat, so I am pretty sure that either the last owner had some sort of throat ailment, or died of some type of wound or injury involving the throat. World War 2 keeps popping into my mind, as well as the 14th Dalai Lama.

That's all for now:)

Equus Aquarius

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I forgot to mention earlier that, for some reason, "Year of the Monkey" popped into my head, too, and I briefly saw what looked like a monkey on the outside of the bowl:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Given the age of the bowl, I really wish to know about the original owner. It is interesting the reiki/japanese connection. It certainly fits considering WW2 got in the way of things and the Usui history and happenings. At the website I pointed to there is a section on bowl history. It states that some were used for food, etc. I do not think that was a use here. I sense rituals. I wish i could place a sound file so that you all could hear. This bowl is very close in freq to mine nd it looks similar

bowl sound

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I looked into japanese funeral rites and one of them is to place a knife on the body. I think that was used to strike the bowl and I also feel its was a prized possession of the guy.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

That is really interesting about the Japanese funeral rites, as well as the parallel between Usui history, WWII and what the bowl must have been used for.

Also, I listened to the singing bowl from the clip, and the notes from the clip say it's tone is C5 I think. For whatever reason, I kept thinking I was hearing this bowl and I kept thinking of "C", even though I don't really know what a "C" sounds like per se:) I think that the previous owner wants to be recognized, like you were saying.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I think you are spot on. I see the little old "Japanese looking"lady as well. I actually freaked out when I read your words. She has thinnishshort white hair, and she is very short, and bent over. She has to turn her head to look up at people. Her energy is in this bowl. She is very knowing. Thank you for your honesty Aryi because it gave me the confidence to post.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Wow. This is so awesome!. I love it. I knew It was a special bowl when I picked it based on frequency. I also asked using a pendulum a bunch of questions before I spent the $. At the time it was a lot for me but somehow I had it. In the Japanese Shinto religion priests and priestesses wear red, white for their garb. Peace? I think I'll offer its frequencies and vibration for that also.

1123_discussions.jpg

1124_discussions.jpg?width=400

Anyone pick up anything on the owner before the Japanese? Buddhism, Shinto and Reiki all go together in this bowl. The Shinto Priestess used it for Peace I would love to know her name Considering the time frame and the War, I can see that. I'm going to look up for the recording of its sound. It is super rich in harmonics. When you rub the outside with a stick you get a different sound and it just changes half way.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Agreed. I printed the Japanese kanji for Honor and Peace and made an offering to the lady and her husband. Rang it 3 times and burned an Aloeswood incense. Then I burned the letters and asked it be taken to them as an acknowledgment and giving thanks for their service. I think they are pleased.

1125_discussions.jpg?width=400

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I got a tiny, older Buddhist monk wearing a dark orange robe. He has dark hair, but is mostly bald with a bad combover. I do not understand why his head is not shaved. Is there a sect which does not require that? He is bending over the bowl, where it sits on a black lacquered shelf a bit below his waist, in a row of shelves from floor to ceiling. He is holding a polished stick in his hand that is the size of about 3 chopsticks, but not as long. I am not sure what it is for. I feel a country west of Japan in SE Asia, but one that was not called by the same name as it is now. It's very hot. I feel it's his job to care for it. It is a revered object.

The only name I see is Sheieko (phonetically pronounced Shyco). Not sure if that is male or female, but it feels female.

Sorry, that is all I'm getting.

P.S. The outfit in your photo is a lot like my lightworker garb. I never thought about the significance of the colors until now.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I think that the original owner of the singing bowl was the 13th Dalai Lama:)

This is a big stretch, but I think that he was the first owner and somehow the Japanese couple ended up with it while he was still alive (died in 1933), possibly as a gift.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

The gift idea rings true. I do not see the old lady as wealthy. Her eyeshave a lot of lightfor someone so old.Her skin colour is suntanned (weather beaten) or light brown (not traditional Japanese white/a shade darker).

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Hi Cat, does Mongolia factor in here? I feel a pull towards Mongolia?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I know Aryi, the first time I looked at it I got the little old lady. Definitely not 5 feet tall.Closer to4'6"- 4'8"approx.?

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I got it about 8 mths ago and I selected it due to the freq it rang at. The guy who sold it has no way to date it , but I have you guys and gals. I know lots more now and expect to know more.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

1st page under blow sound.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%BChbaataryn_Yanjmaa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damdin_S%C3%BCkhbaatar

This guy (and his wife) caught my eye for some reason. Any thoughts?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

Could be Mongolia, but I was leaning more towards Siam or Burma.

Soldier of the White Light
@soldier-of-the-white-light
2 years ago
28 posts
I saw it was holding an offering. It looked orange or red. It was filed to the point it was going spill out. The word pure and water come to mind.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Yes. I also think there was a time when it was used to hold something. Maybe a food or herb or something like that? Ah interesting - I just saw some singing/medicine bowls listed on Ebay.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

True Aryi. A tone darker than yellow I think.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I think you aredoing really well Aryi. They probably have nothing to do with this. I was just checking with you guys because they caught my eye.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

These sticks are usually used to play these bowls

1126_discussions.jpg?width=400

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

To further explore the 13th Dalai Lama angle. Here is his picture

1127_discussions.jpg

Thubten Gyatso 1876-1933. That puts the bowl over 100 years old. Many gifts are usually given to these guys all the time. Maybe it was such a gift. I wonder what he used it for? Most likely the Japanese couple got it as a gift from him. It would explain their reverence for it. Also offerings such as food or liquids may have been used. I used it to burn the kanji as a message to them. But it does show signs of extensive use. I doubt it was rubbed on the rim a lot and that is a way to play these bows. Most likely it was lightly struck on the edge.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

How about this Cat?

Meaning of "Seiko"
Japanese name

spacer.gif

In Japanese, the name Seiko means - force, truth.The name Seiko originated as an Japanese name. The name Seiko is a unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).

Japanese Name Meaning -force, truth

Origin -Japan

Read more:http://www.meaning-of-names.com/japanese-names/seiko.asp#ixzz3kD3ev1YC

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Paul,

I agree with you and really feel like this beautiful singing bowl was a gift from Thubten Gyatso to the Japanese couple - thanks for posting the picture by the way:)

I am going to meditate on this picture, as well as the bowl again, and see what else comes to mind:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

This has taken some time and I am still trying to figure out what some of the "clues" that I received while tuning in really mean.

So far, I think that Fly-Robin-Fly was correct about the bowl having water in it. From what I understand, the bowl was actually created from and for, "magic and alchemy".

The bowl, if partially filled with water and then played, would create standing waves in the water, which would create an observable pattern that could charge the water with specific frequencies and then be consumed, to energize, revitalize and ultimately achieve spiritual enlightenment. Please see this interesting video/description I found: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3316-Water-charged-with-Tibetan-Singing-Bowl

I also feel like the first "letter" on the singing bowl may have something to do with the standing waves that are created by playing singing bowls. I feel like all singing bowls were created after a standing wave was observed on Lhamo Lhatso, a sacred Lake in Tibet.

I also feel that, while the bowl was being forged, the om mantra was somehow embedded in it (if that makes sense).

All of this does not explain the 13th Dalai Lama's connection to the bowl - I asked for information about the connection and instead received clues that pointed me in a different direction:)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I get the impression that we are permitted to discuss some things.... but not everything? Yesterday I posted the name and a description of the next owner of the bowl, and the universe loudly insistedthat I remove the comment.... .........so, of course, I did. I think perhapsI almost unintentionally broke aUniversal law or something?I feel as if the bowl is on a journey. I'm not used to thinking of 'objects' this way. Very interesting really. If this small bowl has a past and a future journey -then how many other'objects/items' are carrying such energy? How is this energy affecting us all? Especially ...in places where there might be old underground cities etc?

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

After thinking about it this weekend and the awesome electrical storm on early sunday morning, lots of very powerful discharges. I thought my windows would break and could not sleep all night, non stop lightning. Hurricane Erika broke over Florida and we are at the root chakra of the Nation. So the USA is being cleansed with lightning.

Here is what I gather.Thubten Gyatso may have initially owned it but I do not feel as if he did much with it. After all those guys do not have any special powers or anything other than being leaders of the yellow or the red hats. Now, in comes the japanese people... they put it to good use. But there is a huge gap of time from the japanese time and when I got it. If they were old by the pre-war times, then there could be a time of about 50 years or so that we know little about. Sometimes these bowls go into storage for long times and low frequency people just use them for mundane tasks not really knowing what they have. I play it most days and offer the frequencies for the DNA repair of the Earth during this very exciting time.

This weekend I made a special storage box for it. I lined it with red and white felt and painted it gold on the outside. No metal used and the hinges are all leather. On the bottom, I started a legend of owners based on what we have discovered here. I do know this bowl is on a journey of sorts and I intend to take care of it and send it off when the time is right. I am just its care taker for now.

I also know that you can place things in it and charged them. I have done this with crystals and water, but no water on this one. I must try it sometimes. I also feel as it it can be used for healing but mainly to raise vibration which may have been its main purpose. I sort of picked it because of sympathetic harmonics based on DNA repair solfeggio frequencies (528 hz) and of course the shift energies. This bowl main frequency is about 535 hrtz or 7 over that. I have seen the latest bunch of energy waves from the shift and it is golden in color and it moves as if alive and intelligent. Beautiful.

Here are some clips of how modern bowls are made. It does not feel these people are doing anything than just making bowls for $.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7OxrW8Sp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AitNOBvYNVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeUxAl-USck

Some newer bowls are made from melted quartz and that is an offshoot of the semiconductor industry. Some people use these while dressing up in strange costumes while playing them in mountains, etc. I just don't know about that. I know one little scrawny guy that is unpretentious that does these crystal bowls with a purpose and he is really good. He makes videos all the time. I work with him in Reiki healing sessions and he is genuine.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jshlackm

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

It appears that we have reached the end of what can be revealed on this bowl. i want to thank all that have participated. It certainly has increased by far my understanding of this little object that has meant so much to others. I specially liked the Japanese story by leaps and bounds. I will leave this open just in case others may wish to comment. Lets see who will be next?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

What a shame Julie Barry doesn't post anymore. She probably would have been able to tell us what the bowl was used for, just by the smell.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Does it come to you in a dream as microfilm?

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Here's my last try at this:

I think that the person who owned the bowl between the Japanese couple and Paul was a Burmese Buddhist fisherman, who used this bowl for meditation.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Very interesting. A fisherman could not have had lots of $. So it must have been a gift. It does sound like he used it lots. It seems this bowl picks its caretakers based on need. I need to find out which one is mine. I did buy it so it was no gift and the guy that sold it was a temp owner until sold. So we have 2 more owners now. I wish you could hold it and play it to fully appreciate it.
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I can hear it, which is the next best thing:) I could hear it a few minutes ago, and it sounded like it was not being struck but being rubbed around the rim with a splaying stick!

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

No. I mean that I heard it clairaudiently, I think...or maybe it was residual sound that I heard.

I don't think Paul was playing it right at that moment. I think that I happened to pick up on the sound waves that are still somewhere in the universe:)

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

The last pic is while it is resonating.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

O.K., now it all makes sense:)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

What does a "splaying stick" look like?

A couple pages ago I posted that I saw a monk owner using a stick on it about 3 diameters of a chopstick but a little shorter. Would that fit?

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
3rd page bottom is a pic.the sound is different based on the stick used and how is struck. Also by placing it close to the mouth you can resonate other notes. Usually just rubbing the stick on the outside gets it going and then it switches to a higher freq. It does have lots of harmonics but the base is about 535 htz. I have 3 sticks. Hard wood cotton and leather.maybe I could charge some water and mail it.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

The stick I saw looked like the one on the far right, but the lighter color of the one just to the left of it.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

Julie has been dealing with serious family health issues for a long time and that is why she is not here. I'm sure she'd love to be here and we all miss her. Maybe we could send her some prayers......

C. Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

C.Cat,

"splaying stick" is a typo - LOL!!! I meant to say playing stick!

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I contacted the guy who sold me the bowl, Ryan. This is what he added "I first saw the bowl in Nepal 2014. it had been brought there by a collector who probably bought it that summer, most likely from the lowlands. Your bowl has a two character inscription on it which may help with identification."

So we have the general area correct. As I stated, the characters were close to some burmese characters but not quite.. Must be a dialect then. Collectors usually buy from families. I suspect the fisherman died and his family not having lots of $ sold it. One more piece of the puzzle.

What we have found may be taken as fiction by some. I have no doubt as we deal with talented people.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I charged a little but of water today. I cleaned the inside well and dried it. Then I put a very thin layer of petroleum jelly to isolate the metal from the water. I felt a little bit of indigestion but is soon disappeared. I think I'll try to charge it a different way by placing a plastic bottle inside and then striking the outside. The freq is DNA repair. We;ll see.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Paul,

Thank you for posting your singing bowl and making this fun and challenging exercise possible:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book