Lets try something different: Emphatic Experiment #1

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Here we go guys and gals. I do think we need to step it up a bit. Here is a more Emphathic type experiment. It does not involve a picture but a concept/idea based on current events or any thing else we want. This is the concept and I do not know if it will work but it could be fun. We are not trying to guess a person but objectively see a situation. What does our gift tell us. We do this all the time, lets put it to a finer degree. Here it goes:

SNOW STORM

updated by @paul: 10/24/17 05:45:41AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Does this mean we are supposed to tune in to a specific snow storm that you are imagining in your mind? Like Roy, I am a bit confused, so will just describe the first images that come up for me.

When I think of snow, because of where I grew up, I see my propane torch, and my ski waxes, and I am getting my skis ready to XC ski. I also have my ice skates out. I see huge icicles hanging from eaves, cracking and falling and dripping. I see drifts that are 3/4 of the way up people's front doors, so they cannot get out. I am hoping the plows don't start early, so I can XC ski to work, store my skis in my locker and walk home carrying the skis on my shoulder, or vice versa, depending upon which shift I am working. This is probably a much happier scene than what most people envision. I used to start wearing my "Pray for snow" button in August, lol. How ironic and sad is it that now I have an illness that makes even 60 degrees intolerably cold for me and I can't bear indoor temps below 75.

If this is not what you wanted us to do, please let us know. I do like the idea of something different.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
That is precisely what I mean. What comes to mind. What do your emphatic feelers say?
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
It means let you feelers take you where ever. Its open ended on purpose, but for me is what is causing that storm in the NE.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Wow cinda... Beautiful...what else can we pull out of the ethers?
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I sense a time of going back to basics, gathering around the fire and forcing people to talk again. Look for comfort in the company of others for mutual benefit. But then I live in south florida where 50 is enough for people to go outside looking like eskimos.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Remote viewing, that's interesting and I haven't a clue and not my thing. When we look at a picture we pick up things. This is the same but with a concept or idea or even a situation. Its practice for our empathic feelers.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

What has prompted me to do this is the feeling of frantic desperation I got one morning. I get disbelief as to WHY its not working? I remember as a kid that this freaky weather was never happening. El Nio and LaEl Nia weather patterns, the blizzard of 2015 in the news. I get machinations, plans, deception and intent to cause this, not real, manufactured. This can spill into other areas but that is not what I intend there. In South Florida last Sunday morning not a single cloud in the sky. beautiful, then the planes came and started the chem-trail spraying. crisscrossing the sky. Those Bastages managed to cover the sky with a grey layer that did not leave and took the blue away. Them my allergies kicked in. I have a hard time sleeping at night due to allergies.

Maybe I am looking at this the wrong way. Any ideas?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

You are correct. Same in central Florida. My husband lost over a month of work this year due to being rained out from the clouds and rain the chemtrails caused.

I live in the "sunniest county in the USA" and our Chamber of Commerce had to have an emergency meeting to try to figure out ways to get people to come here in constant clouds and rain, since our award winning beaches support the whole economy here and we are now in trouble. Our pressure treated wood deck partly rotted out from being covered in green moss and you could not walk on our driveway without slipping in green slime, even on the concrete! I fell pretty badly once.

This week, it is cold enough to suit the $#@!?!, so they have left us alone and have not sprayed for 3 whole days now. I can't remember an afternoon with no yellow haze during warm weather.

I saw a video on YouTube by a high up govt. meteorology guy who was disguised who said we have NO natural weather anymore. Can't remember his name at all, but am sure you can find it if you try.

I had a friend in Texas who got Morgellons disease from the chemtrails. As you may know, the main scientist in Oklahoma who has had the guts to study it says the fibers from it match no known substance on earth. My friend died. She was only 48.

I have watched videos and read scientific articles put out by the other side who insist these are contrails formed at high altitude and certain humidity, where ice crystals do that. I never saw them when I was younger and I was always outdoors in nature.

If what you want is gut feelings on this, I am afraid my gut is just as frantically desperate as yours is, sorry, which may be why my stomach is covered in precancerous cells now.

In fact, I've felt this way about a lot of what is being done to us, such as what the G-20 meeting in 11/2014 did to any money we have in banks. All the big economies agreed to do this. The minute we put it in any bank, it is theirs now, not ours, and there is no FDIC protection. They put the huge derivative bubble ahead of us in line as a creditor, and we are last, so all of our money will be confiscated. Poland has already taken it's citizens pensions and retirement savings to shore up it's banks. MSM does not report this, of course.

This is being done in every part of life, our food, water, air, regulations, police, courts, you name it. I think maybe 1/10th of 1% of people on this planet are awake, yet we are going to win? I'm sorry, but I am having a very hard time believing that. I wish I could. So, you may not like it and I know some others won't either, but there is my strong feeling about it. And, no, I do not believe like some of my friends for one minute that the good ETs are coming save us. I think they see our very serious flaws and have decided that some species deserve extinction. We did this to ourselves. We are children who go into debt to get worthless stuff, and this feeds and supports the criminal system. Most of us want a big daddy to take care off us, so we consistently let psychopaths run our entire societies, and sadly, I think even if most of us understood this, they would still chose to have it this way and give up their freedom, rather than stand on their own two feet, take personal responsibility and grow up.

Okay, now you can all jump on me and tell me I'm wrong. Paul asked for our feelings and those are mine. I am absolutely furious at most people's apathetic behavior, can you tell? Yes, I know the only person hurt by this is me. I am trying to turn off caring, but have not succeeded so far.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Cinda,

This should probably be taken elsewhere. In fact, I am not sure, but I think it may be against the rules and may get us banned if we discuss it on this forum, since it could be considered politics, though to me that very word is part of one of the duality games they invented to distract us, and doesn't describe anything real. This is not political, because it is bipartisan, and most important of all, I believe our abilities can be used to help us win. However, I am not in charge of this site and want to stay here.

I think if you Google "the day they stole our money" you should find plenty on the G-20 meet. I believe it was Nov.14, 2014 when they voted on it. If not the 14th, try the 16th. Or just search for "Is my money safe in a bank?" There are lots of YouTube videos on this too.

Like you, I am older than many here. As someone who fought in the 1960's anti-war movement in college and was often pepper sprayed and chased by tanks, while the streets burned (I was at one of the top 3 activist campuses), I cannot understand the zombie-like non-reaction today.

I'm not saying anymore on this in public space, since EC is the only place I know of where I've found people like me and I don't want to get banned and lose it. It would literally break my heart. I am surrounded by people who are asleep and like it that way. I would hate to see you get banned either. Just know that you are not alone.

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

OK Y'all, This experiment is about done and a failure as far as I am concerned. I intended to use the skills with a subject instead of a picture. Its taken a turn that make others a bit nervous, so lets just let this one die a quick and painful death as some say. Thanks You all for participating.

Phyllis
@phyllis
2 years ago
37 posts

As I sit here in my comfy chair, I am visualizing the scene. I see flakes falling in front of evergreen trees landing on a bed of clean white snow. I see my breath as I venture outside then feel the cold on my face as it travels down to my shoulders.

I feel exhilaration and then visualize people shovelling the driveways and walkways feeling cold and tired, but yet still exhilarated.

I can feel the stress as people are driving and the concern of sliding into the person in front of them. I feel the ground vibrating with the snow plows in front of me, clearing the snow from the highway. I feel the frustration of some drivers as it is taking much longer to get to their destination, because they are "stuck" behind the plows. I feel the relief of others behind the plows feeling much safer on the road because it is cleared in front of them.

I feel the excitement of young children as they pick up the snow and throw it and lie down making snow angels. I feel the happiness of kids tobogganing down the hill and catching the snow on their tongues as it falls from the sky. There are so many emotions and energies flying around but I do feel that even though there is concern, most of the feelings and emotions are positive.

I don't know if that is what you are looking for, but that is what comes to my mind right away.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

MARYANN, Excellent poem!

- - - - - - - - - - -

PAUL,

Sorry if I upset anyone. Those were my true feelings when chemtrails were brought up.

It is not a matter of being nervous. I want and NEED to discuss the pain of these things with people and feel thwarted at every turn.

How many read the rules of EC when you joined? Politics are not allowed, not in public anyway. You can PM. I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble from not knowing the rules.

No reason not to just ignore those couple of posts and go back to your original intent. Please don't let anything I said stop you. I don't want my painful frustrations to have that kind of power over this interesting experiment.

Blessings for a great day,

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

My dear friends, please be at ease as I am not offended. I do worry about such an intense subject for some. Lots of good things did come through and I hope it helps some understand some of what is going on that needs attention. However as for our little band lets maybe keep to a less intense subject. Please know that I do worry about some things paying attention to us and I want to keep that to a minimum. But we have been under so much caca for so long that it requires action. This action comes in the form of knowledge and that can change things just by that alone. So some are suggesting not throwing this away as an emphatic exercise and maybe some have some ideas. I do not propose any direction other than what you all think this should be steered towards.

I am interested in the same thing we have been emphatically been doing but with a concept or idea. I'm open the forum for some ideas and allow some to maybe take up the torch. Maybe set up some rules as to how to proceed, so Cat chime in, there is nothing you can say to break our friendship.

Again, there is little you all can do to offend me so no fretting over it.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts
I like MaryAnn's idea a lot. It's a lot easier than finding pictures too, especially when someone is pressed for time, and is another way to hone and expand our abilities.It should also allow her to make fuller use of her clairsentience. :-)We can still do pictures too, of course.Sounds like a winner to me.
Chrisis
@chrisis
2 years ago
39 posts

Well, for me, the words evoke the following picture: a tall man in white (or snow-covered) clothing standing still, arms streched out, in a snow storm, face turned skywise, wind blowing in his face. I can almost hear the storm.

Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts

I don't know if I am doing this right, but I see a blizzard. Snow fall everywhere. People stuck in it. Freezing, some frozen. Whil others are safe and as warm as they can be not far from the strugglers. Its actually a very emotionally intense scene.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I'm feeling very cold animals with frozen feet and they don't understand what is happening and why they are so cold. Especially a young deer. I hear the wind howling and cuts skin. Clinging together or something.
moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

I am pulled west (I live in the northeast). I see towering piles of snow being pulled toward the earth in almost tornado fashion. I see the Rockies and I hear the word "trouble". I see lines of cars and a school bus stuck on a mountain highway with snow swirling across the asphalt. I hear the crunch of snow as men traverse a tall pine forest in search of something. I can smell the clean crisp air tinged with pine. They are not too anxious about it - whatever it is... I see t.v. flashing news that has to do with a major snowfall but I can't seem to see the particulars.

I guess this is a prediction of sorts? I just get these disjointed images. I hope this snow storm doesn't come to pass because apparently, it's a doozy!

Heather6
@heather6
last year
10 posts
Fear (of the impending storm), anxiety (realizing not all things are in out control), concern (for those around us), isolation (after the storm).I wish there were some way to receive a grade and critique lol.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book