How to develop telepathic and other abilities

To post a reply, login or signup

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear Friends,

I have joined this community two days back.

(A Brief Introduction), I have been able to know about any person just by looking at their face, it was as if somebody tells me. Then I was able to communicate with people and draw their attention by just thinking of them or looking at them. I feel i can move anything and everything, a very strong confidence, but don't know how to do.

By profession I am a Scientist, have two successful inventions and two International Book form Germany, my effort in research in sector of cleantech, Organic Agriculture has been recognized worldwide.

I need more guide on how to develop more these abilities, I have been reading lots of literature on these.

921_discussions.jpg

updated by @resarareoculos: 07/27/17 04:18:19PM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Super simple to do, de-calcify your pineal gland. Quit all fluoride, drink only purified water, stop using fluoridated toothpaste. It is possible and then you'll notice the changes without effort. But the real way is to raise your own vibration. anything else is just getting in a hot tub full of muddy water.

http://aquarianagethings.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-increase-your-vibration.html

http://aquarianagethings.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-to-take-care-of-your-pineal-gland.html

I do caution you, I am an engineer by training and when dealing with this stuff, science will not be able to explain much since all these frequencies are above the physical world as in 3D. There are some here that can see right through you like a pane of glass just from your picture or your words alone. There is another guy here, BEMR, that is so hung up on science that he misses it all...mostly and refuses any explanation that do not go along with his pre-conceived ideas. I just accept and progress and always ask for confirmation and I DO get it. Its so amazing to behold. Just keep an open mind and you'll be amazed also.

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear Denise,

Thanks for the reply, sure I will check. And you are true, someone has the answer...

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear paul,

thanks for the reply, sure I will try the methods told by you.. And its true, science cannot explain everything that happens in universe ....

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Dear Jadee,

Thanks for your reply, yes I too think the same, infact I am always trying to explain the unexplained scientifically, but there are many things which we can never explain..... As I said I am full with very strong confidence and even after so many failure to move things with my mind, my confidence is still same, which means I am lacking something and when that is on , I will achieve what i wish...

Would you guide what kind of meditation technique...

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

Welcome to EC!

Resarare.oculos
@resarareoculos
3 years ago
7 posts

Thanks Dice... I am happy here..

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Hi Resarare,

Jadee mentioned meditation and it is the best method for developing one's abilities. The type of meditation isn't as important as finding something you like and practicing on a daily basis.

One practice that is very helpful and powerful is the meditation of "no mind"; as one learns to be aware of what one is thinking. It's past the phrase of "I think, therefore I am" to an awareness of having a thought. It's very difficult to stop thinking, afterall that's what our brains do but by becoming aware of our thoughts we can learn to let them go. Your mind is like the sky and your thoughts are the clouds; you allow them to pass.

By learning to control your thoughts, you will then be able to sharpen your focus in sending thoughts and to be aware of when you are receiving thoughts. I'm including a link to a really great discussion on the EC called "broadcasting" or projection. Some people send feelings, others send pictures and some send thoughts; whichever you use, you may find this discussion helpful.

And welcome to the EC.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/forum/topics/i-just-learned-something-new-broadcasting

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book