Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

HI all,

I really like this man. I find myself wishing my father had been more like him. I think he is kind and the sort of person who really is interested in other people and truly listens when they talk.

I feel small town general practitioner doctor or pediatrician maybe. I can't figure out why he is famous though, but feel it is connected to kids somehow. I feel some Pisces energy coming from him. I am getting the name of the founder of the type of psychiatry that I did my internship in, but that may be an indirect clue, rather than a direct connection.

I feel he is sure he is right, but keeps quiet when people voice opposing views, so that they will still like him. He does this for practical reasons, since it is easier to get people who like you to go along with you when needed. Meanwhile, under his breath, he is thinking what idiots they are, lol.

I think he plays the piano to relax and block out unpleasant distractions (like his wife, sorry to say). He stays for the kids and I see a whole house full of them running around wild and free, which makes him smile.

He looks a lot like President Truman, which is distracting me. I still can't get anything on why he is famous. Will have to try again.

Thanks for an interesting choice, Ecila. I've said a lot, so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong in a big way and will have a big laugh about it. :-)

C. Cat

Merin Eliz
Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
5 years ago
104 posts

he is a kind man, but he' sad about something. Then, i got that he's a doctor, and also that he's a businessman. not sure which. maybe he's both. he probably read a lot of books.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

I think he is from the Midwest U.S. and grew up on a farm, though that is not what he does. I am no longer getting the strong medical doctor vibe I got from the other picture. I am getting that he has two sides to him, like Jekyll and Hyde.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

Oohh! MK Ultra, a subject that fascinates me. I did not pick up on the negative part of him, except for the Jekyl and Hyde comment.

What a GREAT choice! :-)

Thanks, Ecila.

C Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

There are some horrifying accounts and interviews to be found on YouTube by people who claim to have been raised in MK ULTRA and used by our leaders in various ways, and I've also heard claims that Dubya was an MK ULTRA child, which might explain why they ran him for President instead of his much more articulate brother Jeb, who has a Hispanic wife who could have pulled in more votes. It never made sense to me why they ran George, Jr. instead of Jeb. Whitley Streiber also talks a lot about childhood memories that he feels may or may not be MK ULTRA, and the implant he has that could not be removed and his feeling that it will trigger him to do something someday. The stuff nightmares are made of.....

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

Hi SnakeMecicine,

I see your point, but remember the elite are sociopaths, so why wouldn't they subject their own child to that? I have read things about Bush Senior that would make your hair curl if they are true, and lets not forget that he wrote Agenda 21 for the U.N. Of course, you would be correct if you pointed out that the horror that is Agenda 21 is for us commoners, not for families like the Bush's. You're probably right, but I still don't understand why they ran Dubya and not Jeb. It made no sense at all, and Dubya often looked as if he was being controlled. Cheney was the real President. We'll probably never know the truth, just like so many of the other things they lie about. Sigh.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

Hi SM,

I agree with everything you said. It doesn't really matter how Dubya was manipulated....we agree that he was. I think all Presidents since Kennedy have been puppets. The real rulers weren't about to let anyone defy them again. I could discuss this a lot more, but it is way off topic for this thread, so I'll shut up (grins).

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 years ago
1,330 posts

Hi Ecila and Julie,

I am not sure why, but I am pretty sure I remember reading that the person you chose has to be dead. I am not sure why, but maybe there is a legal reason?

C. Cat

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book