Experiment 12

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Okay, my friends...here we go with #12! I don't want to say anything lest I give an inadvertent clue! I am very interested to see what you all get from this one. For anyone who is new at this, refer to Angel's hints at doing these readings back at the beginning...

Look for the reveal next Saturday and good luck!

------------------------------------------------

770_discussions.jpg

updated by @ecila: 07/02/17 12:10:58PM
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Interesting, Jen p.

I will say one thing (not directed at you, jen, but anyone)...open up totally and don't be restrained. Go with your impressions all the way! Don't worry about getting it right or wrong. Relax and trust yourselves....

I'm gonna try not to say anything else!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

HI all,

I really like this man. I find myself wishing my father had been more like him. I think he is kind and the sort of person who really is interested in other people and truly listens when they talk.

I feel small town general practitioner doctor or pediatrician maybe. I can't figure out why he is famous though, but feel it is connected to kids somehow. I feel some Pisces energy coming from him. I am getting the name of the founder of the type of psychiatry that I did my internship in, but that may be an indirect clue, rather than a direct connection.

I feel he is sure he is right, but keeps quiet when people voice opposing views, so that they will still like him. He does this for practical reasons, since it is easier to get people who like you to go along with you when needed. Meanwhile, under his breath, he is thinking what idiots they are, lol.

I think he plays the piano to relax and block out unpleasant distractions (like his wife, sorry to say). He stays for the kids and I see a whole house full of them running around wild and free, which makes him smile.

He looks a lot like President Truman, which is distracting me. I still can't get anything on why he is famous. Will have to try again.

Thanks for an interesting choice, Ecila. I've said a lot, so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong in a big way and will have a big laugh about it. :-)

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Lightworker. I'll be looking for more from you!

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Noted, SnakeMedicine. If there is someone else who hasn't had a turn and would like to have a go, let us know. This was my first turn posting a photo and it has already been a lot of fun and very . . . curious . . . for reasons you will know later ;)

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Thanks for the reply, CC! Have big laughs no matter what :)

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

he is a kind man, but he' sad about something. Then, i got that he's a doctor, and also that he's a businessman. not sure which. maybe he's both. he probably read a lot of books.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

This is incredible how each of you seem to be tapping into different aspects of this guy. Keep them coming...!

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Julie. I will be looking forward to you continuing those thoughts later.....

For the pictures, you don't have to submit it, just start a new discussion and post it yourself. SnakeMedicine is in the queue next for 13. Would you like to be 14?

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Lightworker! I'm so glad you all are enjoying this one. I wasn't sure how he would work on here. Glad I'm on this side this time!

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

You are all doing very well. You aren't as stumped as you might feel. Some of you, if fact many of you, are hovering all over it.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

:} I need to learn more diverse emoticons...

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Just a reminder...two days to go! I will give the answer on Saturday.

I feel some of you are getting close. There is a lot more that can be said about this guy. Should I post another photo, if I can find one suitable? It would probably be one of him about the same age.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

This might be interesting. Here is another photo but one taken at the same sitting. See if that gives anyone additional impressions!

771_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

I think he is from the Midwest U.S. and grew up on a farm, though that is not what he does. I am no longer getting the strong medical doctor vibe I got from the other picture. I am getting that he has two sides to him, like Jekyll and Hyde.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Its early Saturday, but its Saturday, so here is the answer.

You all go this guy from the start. You couldn't seem to go too deeply into him, but maybe there is a reason....he was involved with mind-control experiments with the CIA. I'd venture to say that he kept his own mind as fortified as he possibly could.

The man in the photo is Dr. Ewen Cameron. As C. Cat aptly noted, he is like a Jekyll and Hyde personality. He certainly looks to be a nice guy, and he had the whole world fooled. Maybe he really was a nice guy who lost his mind. Perhaps he did help many people early in his career, but in the end, he did some really atrocious experiments on people.

He did marry and had three sons and one daughter, but that is all I can find about his personal life.

His Wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron

Camerons experiments, known as MK-ULTRA subproject 68, were partially funded by the CIA and the Canadian government, and are widely known for their use of LSD, barbiturates, and amphetamines on patients. In the media, they were known as the mind control studies done at McGill and were reported as a brainwashing conspiracy from the CIA and the Canadian government. (This was around the same time that the Nazi scientist - who had been doing similarly horrible experiments in the concentration camps - were brought to the U.S. in Operation Paperclip.
Cameron had been hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing existing memories and reprogramming the psyche. His experiments included electroshock (30-40 times the normal power and much more frequently), sensory deprivation, drug induced comas, and psychic driving (recorded messages played over and over). The results left many patients in a child-like mental state, even years after the experiments were finalized. Most patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression; many suffered permanent debilitation after these treatments. Many lawsuits of victims have been recently settled.
The experiments done at McGill were part of the larger MK-ULTRA project led by Sidney Gottlieb of the CIA. In 1963, the year in which MK-ULTRA ended, the CIA compiled all the research into a torture manual called the Kubark Counterintelligence Interrogation Handbook. Yes, a torture manual that would eventually define the agencys interrogation methods and training programs throughout the developing world.
Cameron discovered that "once a subject entered an amnesiac, somnambulistic state, they would become hypersensitive to suggestion". In other words they could be brainwashed. The CIA became aware of Cameron's research and in 1957 Cameron was recruited by Allen Dulles, Director of the CIA, to run Project MKULTRA. Documents released in 1977 show that MKULTRA was a "mind control" program. As it was illegal for the CIA to conduct operations on American soil, Cameron was forced to carry out his experiments at the Allan Memorial Institute in Canada. The CIA arranged funding via Cornell University in New York.
Naomi Klein states in her book The Shock Doctrine that Cameron's research and his contribution to MKUltra were not about mind control and brainwashing, but "to design a scientifically based system for extracting information from 'resistant sources.' In other words, torture."[19] She then cites Alfred W. McCoy: "Stripped of its bizarre excesses, Cameron's experiments, building upon Donald O. Hebb's earlier breakthrough, laid the scientific foundation for the CIA's two-stage psychological torture method."

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Some of your answers gave me chills (noted in parenthesis below) and you all seemed to be pretty on target:

Jen P. - ...someone who built or filled in gaps. Ahead of his time. Visionary. Leader. Maybe a forerunner in technology. And he has a humanitarian streak. doctor "engineer".

C. Cat - is interested in other people and truly listens when they talk. Doctor...KIDS....psychiatry...he is thinking what idiots they are.....Jekyll and Hyde

Adill Saeed - operation theater beeps and surgeries on humans...surgeon who did many surgeries. (This gave me chills)

DW KIDS...doctor

SnakeMed - doesn't want me to see inside. KIDS...castle on a hill (Check out what the hospital looks like)....BoysTown (child abuse?)....

Lightworker - ideas, ahead of his time...getting people to open-up...physician, white lab coat, leading a team of others through research

Merlin Eliz Doctor...books (wrote many)

QuiteGuy - ego and sees himself as superior...never has enough time

Julie Authoritative...someone a person could confide in...thinks the ends justifies the means. (chills again)

Sydney funeral home (maybe not exactly, but people died around him!), KIDS

---------------------------

Many of you felt he was warm, loving, kind, devoted father, had some sadness...,I can't find anything to prove any of that, but maybe he was at some point. Maybe he went mad, or maybe he was one person at home and another at work.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

And if you need something to do this Saturday night...!

YouTube Clips

MK Ultra in Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F23LNifx8M#t=84

Ewen Cameron, Memory Thief - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPPdKewAHc

----------------------
Reading Material -

MK-ULTRAViolence/How McGill pioneered psychological torture
http://www.mcgilldaily.com/2012/09/mk-ultraviolence/

The Doctors
http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg#doctors

Mind Control Information (UK Ultra, Project Bluebird, and more)
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation
C.I.A. Near Settlement of Lawsuit By Subjects of Mind-Control Tests
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/10/06/world/cia-near-settlement-of-laws...

The Tragedy of Dr. D. Ewen Cameron
http://www.flavinscorner.com/cameron.htm
---------------

Movies!!!

Mind Control: America's Secret War
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/mind-control/

It is one of the ill-kept secrets of America's intelligence agencies--for decades, they have worked virtually non-stop to perfect means of controlling the human mind. But while many have suspected the existence of these projects, the details have long been preserved.

The Sleep Room (The complete movie about Dr. Cameron, over 2 hours!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g_Vzd_l9Gg

Based on a true story, this production relates the tale of Canadian mind-control victims from the early 1950's, the CIA funds a Montreal psychiatric hospital to do mind-control experiments on patients in what has become known as "Project MK-ULTRA". Thirty-some years later, the patients want justice...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Oohh! MK Ultra, a subject that fascinates me. I did not pick up on the negative part of him, except for the Jekyl and Hyde comment.

What a GREAT choice! :-)

Thanks, Ecila.

C Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Jen P. Thanks for playing, too!

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Reading all the posts about children made me think that he probably did experiments on children, too, but managed to hide them better. If you want to try to wipe someone's mind, a child would be better material, it seems to me. I found this (but no source):

To ensure that the project remained funded, Cameron, in one scheme, took his experiments upon admitted children and in one situation had the child engage in sex with high-ranking government officials and film it.
He and other MKULTRA officers would blackmail the officials to ensure more funding.

And about other doctors:

Dr. Estabrooks did experiments on children. He corresponded with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover about using hypnosis to interrogate juvenile delinquents. His experimentation raises the possibility that he or other investigators might have attempted to create Manchurian Candidates in children. Such a possibility might seem far-fetched until one considers the LSD, biological and radiation experiments conducted on children, [50][51][52] and the fact that four MKULTRA Subprojects were on children. The deliberate creation of multiple personality in children is an explicitly stated plan in the MKULTRA Subproject Proposal submitted for funding on May 30, 1961. BB 61, 176, 177 For more, click here and here.

Dr. Jose Delgado, a neurosurgeon and Yale professor, [7][8][9] received funding for brain electrode research on children and adults. In the 1950s, he developed a miniature electrode placed within an individual's cranium capable of receiving and transmitting electronic signals. Delgado was able to control the movements of his subjects by pushing buttons on a remote transmitter.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Thanks, C. Cat! It interest me, too. I probably did an overkill on the text here :| . . . I got carried away with this last night.

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

He was a strange one, for sure! Thanks to everyone for playing :)

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

They labeled this one "subproject 68"...makes me wonder what the other 67 were, and how many more there are still.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

There are some horrifying accounts and interviews to be found on YouTube by people who claim to have been raised in MK ULTRA and used by our leaders in various ways, and I've also heard claims that Dubya was an MK ULTRA child, which might explain why they ran him for President instead of his much more articulate brother Jeb, who has a Hispanic wife who could have pulled in more votes. It never made sense to me why they ran George, Jr. instead of Jeb. Whitley Streiber also talks a lot about childhood memories that he feels may or may not be MK ULTRA, and the implant he has that could not be removed and his feeling that it will trigger him to do something someday. The stuff nightmares are made of.....

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

That is interesting. I hadn't heard that about Dubya. I've read quite a bit about people in the music industry and some of the mass-murders. There is some convincing info about some of the school shooters.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi SnakeMecicine,

I see your point, but remember the elite are sociopaths, so why wouldn't they subject their own child to that? I have read things about Bush Senior that would make your hair curl if they are true, and lets not forget that he wrote Agenda 21 for the U.N. Of course, you would be correct if you pointed out that the horror that is Agenda 21 is for us commoners, not for families like the Bush's. You're probably right, but I still don't understand why they ran Dubya and not Jeb. It made no sense at all, and Dubya often looked as if he was being controlled. Cheney was the real President. We'll probably never know the truth, just like so many of the other things they lie about. Sigh.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Julie, These results shocked me, too....The school shooters suspected of being under mind control by the govt were the high-schoolers and college age kids. The one I'm most familiar with is VA Tech. I think more people here were picking up on younger kids, but I suppose it could have been young people of any age. . . and there were some elementary kids who were shot, too.... The Boys Town connection was interesting to me. Have you heard of the scandal involved there (The Franklin Cover-up)? It will make your hair curl. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoverupexcerpt.shtml

Also, there have been many occurrences of child abuse in Canada, ones I can think of right off are related to the Catholic church (Mount Cashel Orphanage and others) and the Mohawk Institute, which has been said indicated genocide against the Indian population and is particularly horrible: "This report is a recapitulation of what was discovered at the Mohawk school, and reminds the world that forensic evidence has now substantiated that the Crown of England, the Vatican and the Canadian government and churches are responsible for the death of more than 50,000 children across Canada."http://itccs.org/mass-graves-of-children-in-canada-documented-evide...

I suspect that there were experiments on children that we don't know about, and that was what was being picked up on here. I think these experiments are still going on in different forms and under different names. It's quite a rabbit hole to go down, once you start researching it.

Sorry for bombarding you all with so much info here. It is just so terrible and people don't know about it. The news is too busy filling us in on the Kardashians and Jennifer Anniston's new hair-dos! Child abuse really is a sore spot with me.

Maybe the child experiments were what caused the most horror, leaving the strongest impressions and energy for us to pick up on.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi SM,

I agree with everything you said. It doesn't really matter how Dubya was manipulated....we agree that he was. I think all Presidents since Kennedy have been puppets. The real rulers weren't about to let anyone defy them again. I could discuss this a lot more, but it is way off topic for this thread, so I'll shut up (grins).

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

Hi Julie, I am more than happy to help any way I can...I will send you a friend request. Others on this forum have certainly helped me. I'm not an expert at anything, but we can learn together as we go :)

I just choose a person who I thought was interesting. I wanted a photo that didn't have a lot of other stuff in it that might be distracting, but there are no real guidelines that I know about. You can check with Angel's directions way back at the beginning. She was the clever woman who started this topic. I guess check in with SnakeMedicine about #14.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Ecila and Julie,

I am not sure why, but I am pretty sure I remember reading that the person you chose has to be dead. I am not sure why, but maybe there is a legal reason?

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
898 posts

That would make sense, I suppose. Thanks for reading the instructions!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book