Emphatic experiment #2

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Ok boys & girls, this one is different and I will start by revealing who it is and we will see what we pick up and of course if the subject wants to reveal. I do hope so since he is really iinteresting.

His name is:

1. Nicholas Roerich

Painter

2. Nicholas Roerich known also as Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh was a Russian painter, writer, archaeologist, theosophist, perceived by some in Russia as an enlightener, philosopher, and public ...Wikipedia

3. Born:October 9, 1874,Saint Petersburg, Russia

4. Died:December 13, 1947,Naggar, India

5. The object here is not to tell what is know but what is not known. This guy fascinates me and I do love his paintings a lot. here is an example

1052_discussions.jpg?width=500Here he is in chronological order. Letssee what he decides to reveal. He is the only boy in the pic.

1053_discussions.jpg?width=350

1054_discussions.jpg?width=250

1055_discussions.jpg

1056_discussions.jpg?width=250

1057_discussions.jpg?width=250

With wife Helena

1058_discussions.jpg?width=250

Lets see what we get. There are lots of pictures available. This is one of my favorite paintings of his.

1059_discussions.jpg?width=550

Good hunting.

updated by @paul: 07/06/17 10:30:08AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Cynical

Disdainful

Serious

Melancholic

Deep thinker

Took after his mother

Didn't relate well to his father

I'm not getting much from the paintings, though I like them, especially the last one, and wish I could pick up the reason behind the covering over the eyes, with the white dot right over the pineal gland.

To me it says that people are surrounded by great beauty and evidence of spirits but are blind to it.

What is the symbol on the rock in the very front under her feet? There appear to be less obvious symbols on 4 other rocks as well.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I get brainy out of place and deep thinker. He was born out of place and went looking for what he already had. No doubt he was well connected to the divine as Aryi put it. The last painting is called "World Mother" I really resonate with it. i see reverence, mystery and wonder in it. The Mother is meditating on the World and the Buddhas watch her. 2 inseparable concepts. The Feminine in quiet, restive action. He understood this well.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

There are lots of pics of this guy available. he must have liked the flair of the artiste. He was also a theosophist so he did not adhere to any molds and made his own. In this pic he reminds me of a wizzard, warlock with a bit of Lennin and Anton Lavey (BTW, the same person, not our guy but those 2 other guys). Funny, as I just got that he was one of those that went with the red guy (Archangel Lucifer) and on his own returned back to Source. This says that he took on the hard job, did it and returned. Many levels to that concept and I must think on it. Lucifer's return back to Source and Being Accepted, I have heard of from several different sources. I find it hard to grasp at this time. Theosophists were probably the first to announce this, people such as Madame Blavatsky.

1060_discussions.jpg

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I suppose there is lots in this painting. I kind of get his journey.

1061_discussions.jpg?width=721

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

The Mother of the World is repeated exactly in this painting. So many other figures in flames, all appearing male. Female cool and male hot. The left side of the painting mostly cool colors, the right side mostly hot and dark ones ones. Could this be about balance?

This sort of impresses me as an anti-Heironomyous Bosch painting with all that is going on here, but it's positive spiritual, rather than negative grotesque, like Bosch.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

That photo gives me the creeps. If I saw him on the street, I'd run. Intense, but in a bad way, sorry. Have to be honest about what I feel. I am leaving this page now it bothers me so much.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Agree, but this guy is not really dark. He may have played that part and that is the message to me. I would have screamed and ran the other way.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I am not picking up on why he is playing this part at all. Too distracted today I guess, but thanks for the info.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

A really strange guy but he founded the Agni Yoga Society. Here he is in chinese type costume.

1062_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Amazing difference. Here he looks wise, studious and serious, which just proves how clothes make an impression and that I am not looking deep enough, or through and behind, as you might say, Paul.

I am picking up another life as a Chinaman. This dress and these interests are not new to him at all. They are long standing, throughout many lives.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

True and that is why I think he gravitated towards the oriental. I also get he was key to the Tibetan type of Buddhism now being practiced. he may have been one of those high Lama in one of his pasts. Here is another non spooky picture.

1063_discussions.jpg

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book