Am I channeling?

chris
@chris
6 years ago
46 posts

I have read a little about this, but they don't say how it feels. I think I channeled for a friend tonight. I was there, but not there and remember little if anything that was said. I felt like I was in thick water, yet I was also that water. I could not feel it against my skin. I could not feel my body in the normal sense. I did not feel out of control, but I was not in control, so to speak.

I have heard, felt, experienced, Them for over a year now. Yet, until now, They had contact only in my thoughts, and dreams. I wish I was mentally ill, that would explain things so easily. It would be easier to understand too.

So, I am asking for advice, did I channel, and if so how do I develop it?

updated by @chris: 07/13/17 12:31:48AM
chris
@chris
6 years ago
46 posts

Thanks Scooby. This does sound like what happened, and seems to be continuing to happen to me. The whole experience feels like a weird dream. I couldn't really tell you what was said. The "warning," signs are a huge lump in my throat, like I am holding back tears. My head gets dizzy, eyes see things as fuzzy, and I get really tired. I have to sit down. The channeling part wasn't bad, as I said, I felt like I was floating in thick water. Now that I think of it, I don't believe I was alone. Its not a fear thing, but a comforting one. However now my problem is that They want to contact my friend every time I email her. They call her Light-bearer. Yes, we are aware that she has a special task in this world. She illuminates the truth, the path, for ones that come to her. I use my empathic ability to present the wisdom and tools that she needs. I believe that They are my guides, bc They do not feel like strangers to me. I also feel that this is a new way of communicating with Them. I don't "do" change very well, so this is going to take some fine tuning, some getting used to for me.

Has any one else had this happen to them?

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book